1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    best part for me was Kawahara Misaki's hot mic. and daruma triplets Kurumi, Kyouka, Rei, should I add manaka?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Especially after seeing the Hajimari no Uta performance, I am just floored they let these girls sing live. That Ponytail to Shushu high note was just... embarrassing? I love AKB48 and I love how cute and energetic they stay nonetheless, but... if you just let that play in the background, it's just not good. Kawahara Misaki sounded pretty decent (around the 15:14 mark).

I really enjoyed the song selection, but they were mostly old classics. I hope they can create new classics :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. idolfan

idolfan Kenkyuusei

4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    They already sang live everytime in the theater stages after the pandemic occured last year though, i thought nobody would be surprised. For me, these live singing performances are just so much entertaining because we can hear their actual voice (duh). I mean one of the most important trait of idol or AKB48 in particular is that we can watch their improvements. Dancing, variety, or speaking is another thing. But how can we judge their singing improvement if they always lipsync, right?
    So i really appreciate this, and i hope they continue. And if somebody screwed up like Rei or Kurumi on that ponyshu performance, i just laughed :lol:
    Besides, live singing is also the only chance to hear Manaka or Naamin wipes the floor with the rest of em :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest Imechen48 fashion video with Chori, Odaeri and Mogi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    You forgot the most important --- Naiki the Team K Manager! (He also appeared in Nemousu Team Manager Battle)

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Latest Clips: Yuirii and SENSUALITY (Kato Rena, Komiyama Haruka, Shinozaki Ayana, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Miyazaki Miho, Mogi Shinobu) from 2020 AKB48 New Unit! "New Experience Live Festival ♪

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You're right of course. Personally, I'm feeling especially attracted (?) to Chiba Erii. Not sure if that's the right word, cause I don't mean it in a physical way – she's just caught my eye in a positive way because of how much she's grown/improved, in my opinion. Watching her on Produce 48 back in 2018, she was awkward, shy, very child-like. I didn't think that the way she styled herself/was styled suited her face very much, I didn't really like her hair, but in these recent performances, she was glowing radiantly and I think she's found the perfect way to present herself.

That being said – my shock just came from the direct comparison with Hajimari no Uta. The girls singing that song sing so powerfully and they sound amazing. It's crazy to me that they aren't really utilising that. For example, they could have taken a handful of the top girls from the singing contest and placed them in the Sky Perfect TV performance, just to stabilise the singing and give the high note to someone who can actually carry it.

I still want to see Yuiyui et al in performances, they look amazing – they should just mix it up a bit, so they can also sound amazing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    But... none of the girls in Hajimari no Uta is from AKB48 (except Naachan). And moreover, they aren't dancing at the same time as singing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I prefer live singing, even if the members aren't that good. I want to hear my girls' actual singing voices not how some sound editor thinks they should sound.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. trxsh

trxsh Member

Wow, I was expecting to cringe at this performance after some of the comments here but I quite liked it. I like that they sang live, even though there is still room for improvement. The breath control and stuff could use some work but most of them don't seem to be tone deaf by any stretch.

Erii was also just gorgeous!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Is the group receiving proper vocal training now? I was under the impression they weren't in the past. It would be really great if they were now, if only to prevent injury and damage.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Members do regularly attend what they called a 'voice training' since the beginning of Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru stage (this stage has always been live singing). I don't know if it's a proper training though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I was second guessing if I should watch the performance after all the comments about their singing. But I did it anyway
    I actually quite liked it. I love to see the happy smiles of the girls. They seem to be really enjoying the performance

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The 48 CIRLCE site opened a Twitter account:
    @48_CIRCLE

They also somewhat revived the site, with 2 articles recently.
    I say revived, because a few weeks ago (around end of february), I was facing an error 404 when trying to log in.

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    SoraNews24 is reporting (in English) that the AKB48 signs have been removed fron the exterior of the Don Quijote building in Akihabara where the Theater is located:
    https://soranews24.com/2021/04/07/a...erior-of-akb48-theater-building-in-akihabara/

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Well that's just sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. John48

John48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well money isn't flowing as much as before, so management has to spend it wisely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  20. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Idk how you come to this romanisation. There aren't even a 'chi' in there.