1. A request for donations - please see here

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Any ideas on how long until the 47th single is announced? Usually I'd expect an announcement after the album, but who knows any more lol.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe around early February and then the pre-SSK single around May. If it's not February, then expect it by the end of this month.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Usually we would have already had it announced with the first performance being at Request Hour. So I'm guessing we will get the announcement (and maybe performance) at Request Hour.

4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamoto Saya
    Twitter:
    elbisuki
    There was actually a Japanese flowchart I remember seeing on twitter, with similar layout but different questions and results.
    I think I got gachikoi for that one :^^;:

Here it is
    [​IMG]

5. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Can anyone translate this for us?

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Kenkyuusei

Or like pretending to be super serious about everything? ;)

There's nothing wrong with having a chara, even if that chara gets a little annoying at times (like running funny, or being over-the-top-serious).

But this is a different level. It's almost like she has no other qualities other than screaming "I'M A FUCKING LESBIAN AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!!!" at the top of her lungs every chance she gets. Literally, every single time.

You know who else is probably a lesbian? Naachan. And does she need to shove her shit in everyone's faces all the time? Nope. And that's why I respect her.

7. Trinu

Trinu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    @kyoto48☀︎☂ do you realise how insulting that is?

That falls into the whole "I don't care if you're gay as long as you're not the flamboyant type" narrative.
    So it's OK to be gay/lesbian/whatever as long as you pass for straight? As long as you're quiet? As long as... what?

Go watch RuPaul's Drag Race and learn a bit about tolerance, please.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Deyan

Deyan Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    At least now we know why Momoka bothers some of you that much.

• Like Like x 4
  9. WingsofAngels48

WingsofAngels48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Is that what you think lesbians are??

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

10. yousakura

yousakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Yo kyoto, dude calm down. Its Momoka's brand, let her do what she wants with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. nobodywil

nobodywil Kenkyuusei

Well this is getting good...

*making popcorn now*

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Geez, people still get carried away with Momoka. I would actually be more surprise if she doesn't bring any surprise to every event she attends. I just stopped hoping for normality in her when she appeals her potential votes be sent to Mayuyu, when was that, 2012?

13. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Well, one basic principle of SJWs on the interwebz is - once they sensed anything remotely x-phobic - to act like the alleged opponent has the worst views on x ever imaginable.

Kyoto48 didnt say anything remotely homophobic. Maybe they are asexual and feel easily offended when people speak openly about their sexual preferences. Ever thought of that?

14. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

What I took from it is that he thought Momoka was exhibiting the "I'm the only gay in the village syndrome"

15. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimada Haruka
    Thanks, Momoka.

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Kenkyuusei

I pretty much ignored it once the photo was released.

But then people started giving their "opinions" about it... of course I wil make some comments. :awesome:

17. WingsofAngels48

WingsofAngels48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    I don't know too many asexuals who are offended by people talking about their own sexualities. That sounds a little...SJW to me ;)
    Also, that's obviously not the case since they said they respected Naachan for being quiet about her gayness

I guess one basic principle of anti- SJWs on the interwebz is - once they sensed anything remotely questioning x-phobic - to act like the alleged opponent is the most sensitive user ever and doesn't have any valid points because they get worked up too easily ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

18. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Sometimes, its extremely tiresome that people are not getting the most obvious sarcasm ever.

About your other point, the problem here is obviously that no "valid points" had to be taken, because nobody got offended. Ok, somebody apparently got offended, but that is obviously their own problem (which might be news to you).

In truth, there was no single valid point taken anyway, because the only retorts were "OH, SO HOMOPHOBIC!" and "Ah, you are that kind of people." In the end, we had exactly the situation you have described so well. Three overly sensitive people got easily worked up because of ..... essentially nothing. And one guy felt like defending their actions because some random dude (me) made a little fun of their reactions.

19. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Wow wow wow!!! Maybe I don't know a thing about these idols or not interested in idols personal life, but first: how do you know she is lesbian? If so, how can you judge her that she is trying to 'shove' herself all the time in everyone's face?
    If that's what you think, ok! But just take a time to rethink that maybe she just wants to be whoever she wants to be for whatever reason she wants to and it's her right. And not only that, it's also her work and she makes profit of it which is absolutely fine.
    And maybe it's a different level for you but not for others...

And also, I think the initial point was if she was dressed accordingly to a specific occasion and not if she is lesbian or not, cause this is no one's business.

20. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

This is going nowhere.