[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

UNEEDNOW PR event

Jijipress

if the video does not show watch the video here

MaidigiTV

Oricon

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    "U NEED NOW"
    lol

4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

This uneednow green-flash-hiphop brand doesn't look like what members usually dress in private though. I wonder how it will fare

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    What exactly is uneednow? Is it a clothing brand launched by AKS or do 48G girls just happen to promote it?

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Akb official fashion brand

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

7. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I'm all for them branching out and getting more female demo and casual style is my taste but those clothes are basic as hell lololol you can get better looking designs at like forever21 but for cheaper. It's literally just shirt top with random words print on it costing $40-60+ so this is really something only 48G fans would buy bc.....48G.....They should hurry up and add more to the line. I'll buy it if they add the crop hoodie Mayuyu wore in GF

8. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

It looks ridiculous tbh

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They should pick some of those green flash clothes and sell them tbh.

10. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Please! I'd buy the green flash clothes, but not those. I wouldn't mind buying other uniforms too.

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    apparently THIS Thread exists. Who Knew....a Thread JUST about AKB48. Anyway. It was suggested I bring this thoughtful passionate stirring Speech here.

(*Tell me if this Speech sounds like ANYONE we know in AMERICA - Hey, this Approach worked for him- lol)

My Fellow Idol fans. We Need to Make IDOLS Great Again! *Get Ready for some BRILLIANCE!*
    AKB should be promoting from Within. Yet, every single gives half it's Senbatsu spots to Sister Groups? We Need to make IDOLs Great Again! BUY AKB (Tokyo) & Hire AKB! We need to build a HUGE "idol Wall" of Greatness & it all starts w/ a 'Center' - We need better Trade Deals w/ Sister groups. They're invading our AKB singles w/ their Members & what do we get in return?, Lousy Deals for our Team 4. AKB girls are starving for Attention & Air Time while already established Idols in other cities take their Jobs. "RADICAL Kennin-ism" is destroying our AKB front lines. We need Strong Popular Idols. To do that We need to "Make Idols Great Again" #MIGA

We got Weeaboos, WOTAs, & White guys & girls getting their Idols from South Korean or CHINA. Red China has 3 sister Groups of Idols & they don't have a fair trade deal w/ AKB. Even when we sent over our beautiful Sae Miyazawa in 2012, China refuse to let her perform properly- We need better deals for our AKB girls folks. Did you know Three talented girls from Japan saw "Girls Generation" & moved to South Korea to become KPOP stars- This Summer, they're coming back w/ TWICE as many skills & talent then when they left. Their Idol groups youngest member gets viral attention anywhere she goes on the Earth, Guess where she's from? China (say it "CHIIII-NAh)- her name is Tzuyu Chou ("Chewey") & she speaks multiple languages, sings, dances, acts, & was voted the 8th most Beautiful face in the world 2016 and She's only 17 folks- Japan deserves better! 6 months from now More young girls will recognize KPOP's TWICE faces than AKB48's rising stars. OUR Idols deserve BETTER.

The Olympics are coming in 2020 did you hear? Guess who Japan choose as it's "Ambassadors" for the world- ANIME characters! Not an Idol in the bunch. 2-D fictional creations are going to be the face of Japan for the 2020 Olympics. We have 48 girls working hard in Tokyo to warm hearts & make smiles EVERYDAY. These are the forgotting Heroes of Japan. This must stop! Every Japanese person needs to have at least 1 OSHI from AKB48.

We used to be the Idol Standard - now with YouTube red & Sony we're losing American fans for our AKB content like never before. The Fan Sub community is practically dead. No One SUBS anymore. Where did all the Subs go? There are people starving for AKB Idol content & no one is motivated. Anime & Korean drama fans aren't stupid folks. They protect their Art & Distribution chain. These Koreans they can't even do Gravure or Pin-up modeling for Moral reasons yet we're getting our asses kicked for International Sub content. It's Unbelievable 2-D Waifus in a near Hentai flavored Anime get licensing on Crunchyroll & Dubbed by FUNImation and AKB can't even get a show about Cute Idol girls Wrestling each other into the hands of English fans. Girls Wrestling? It borders on Lunacy - America loves Wrestling. America loves Asian gals, American loves Japanese Video Games, Culture, & Anime- but it can't get a Live Action Girls Wrestling show SUBBED for Mass Consumption?- WE NEED to make IDOLs GREAT AGAIN!

Acchan, Yuko, Mayu, Itano, & until a year ago Haruka Shimazaki herself fought hard to make IDOLS we can be proud of- Now, We waste more time on "Goodbyes" than we do on "Welcomes". Don't get me started on the last Captain. Who takes 16 months to graduate? This bloated system needs to be REPEALED & Replaced! Yokoyama Yui is fighting for her life out there, She needs Soldiers not Platitudes. You know what Yui said to me? You know what? I Have NO Idea- No One Subs AKB48 anymore. It can't happen. We Need to Make IDOLS better!

We need to DRAIN the Swamp of the OLD WAYS & let our Idols FREE to Make Japanese people enjoy them regardless who has been in AKB longer. We need to Increase Hand-shake times to 15-20 seconds & slash the cost of our CD's. Make Incentives for buying Digital Copies to cut costs & We need to make it Easier for Wotas to buy AKB goods & merchandise across country lines. Increase our ENG Subbing Infrastructure and BUILD Up our IDOLS like a Huge Wall that rises higher than the Don Quixote theater. We can do it Folks. Our IDOLS want to work & we need jobs for our Idols - We need the world to HIRE AKB48 & BUY AKB48. We Need Bikini's & Smiles & Fresh Faces & Happy girls showing off the very personification of "IDOL Dreams" like a perpetual 'SAKURA Festival'- we were once the Most Sophisticated Show featuring 48 Idols who were 48 Girls - Let's help these girls folks. They're Japanese girls & they deserve better.

God Bless America...I mean Acchan
    Go Fourth w/ the Spirit of Yuko
    and the Humble Idol Spirit of Paruru.

MAKE IDOLS GREAT AGAIN! #MIGA

(*Seriously- I just get worse every year don't I? Who thought I could top the "I Like War" speech right?*)

Dude...I need to do this speech w/ giant cheering effects & edit in Clips of & make this a dam Power-Point Presentation - Get some Viral Fame!....and yes, MAKE IDOLS GREAT AGAIN!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    That was the best text, I've read in the last days.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^someone obviously put too much sugar on their cereal today.

also TLDR.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Should I call the ambulance? :kappa:

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    yaaaaaas, Akicha becomes youtuber! More members do this after graduation please :cute: (ahem...Mayuki)

Now we got Akarin, Lemonzzzz, Miyu and Akicha

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Wild - She still looks really GOOD! I'm glad she's still around. I'd nice if it was SUBBED but who are we kidding.

It's gonna be a HUUUUGE Bowl of Cereal & the Sugar must be as Sweet as the Smiles from our Idols folks. Our Idols need to be So Sweet that you could get diabetes from a single handshake. It's gonna be Great Folks. Smiles so bright that when the Rising Sun hits them you're blinded by them. Not like in China - They're manipulating their Idol Smiles & devaluing "Idol Currency". We're not gonna let them get away with it Anymore. AKB will MAKE Idols Great Again #MIGA

See, Now it just rolls off the tongue. Don't get me started on the "Fake IDOLS News"- lol.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Dude...get a room...I mean thread at the Stage lobby. I'd give you 10/10 for creativeness.

19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Don't encourage shite... The room already stinks. :awesome:

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I recommend A Little Life, by Hanya Yanagihara.

edit: typo in name

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017