1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I see 17 members from Teams A, K, B, 4, and 8.

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    There's A LOT of good points here. I'm glad you noticed "most" of my 'Speech' was Tongue & Cheek- I oddly wrote it Stream of Through in a Chick-Fil-A waiting for a Movie to start - lol. You made references to "Theater Girls" vrs the Senbatsu Elite (My Word). It's similar to a comment I made about "AKB runs itself now"- It can float off the Residuals of the last 10 years & whatever "cut" it gets from the Sister Groups.
    More.... No Speech, I swear!
    AKB is basically using it's "A-sides" to be a "Whos Who All-Star Team" of AKS - Not an AKB48 Vehicle in it's Own Right. It's like if the Yankee's played Baseball ALL Season but the Finals or Championship Games used Popular Players from "Other Teams" shipped in from Other Towns (or even Sports?) because the Guy owns multiple teams.

Maybe Idol Groups have a "shelf life"? It's hard to tell w/ SKE because Jurina has been #1 everything since DAY 1. NMB has the same problem - but I recently saw a Gravure of Nagisa & 2 other NMB girls and it looked like - Milky, Sayanee, & Yamada -the Next Gen. I suddenly felt "OK" & realized NMB might be OK when Sayanee leaves. Seriously if Yuki, Mayu, & Sasshi leave AKB tomorrow - WHO is Kami 7?...NOT for the Election! (We've lost that Battle). THIS is the reality - WHO??

My Dream Kami-7 is (in NO ORDER!): Komiyama Haruka, Mion, Okada Nana, Yuria Kizaki, Annin, Renacchi?...Why? Cause I don't know anyone elses names?- LOL. Sakura makes sense cause she's Also Team A...but then you gotta let Jurina in or AKI-P blow up the stage...Maybe Haruppi? but again that's now 3 out of 7 SPOTS in the New KAMI 7 and only 4 are AKB? AKB48 has NO Individual Identity besides the Old Gens...who can't even show up for Theater Stages but love being on TV- lol.

I'm willing to admit Kennin might be the only things Keeping AKB afloat - lol.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Frick no Mako :(

4. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    RIP Shark Otter

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    THESE two posts give me Faith that I'm not crazy in how I can see the such talent being wasted. Even I know who Moeka is - from the dinky NGT personal Intro Videos - Moeka stood out....mostly as a like she was gonna cry if your touched her or a thunder storm was too loud- lol. BUT!.... She grew a bit & then I saw her dance to some song called "Cherry Bomb" & she sold me. She blew me away, I was like why isn't SHE the next Jurina - lol. Her & Rika & Kitaharie - but that's enough to get me into a Group.

Moeka is funny because she's awkward (or was) in a very Cute way - I think she's also part of HKT (I think I'm thinking of the same girl). I'd know who more of these girls were if People SUBBED STUFF & passed around the links. The only reason I know HKT was because of "HALF-ASSED Subs" doing that HKT show in like 2013.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^Wrong Moeka.

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Wait....So we just abandon Gen 15? & The Minigishi Team 4? to focus on 14-15 year olds again.... CHECK PLEASE!!!- lol. Then again how much time will be eaten up when Sasshi, Mayu, & Yuki Graduated.....We won't see Team 4 or 8 again until 2019??

Then Again...Maybe KPOP will finish off AKB for us? or finally put a Fire under AKI-P's Ass??
    This Tweet should NOT be Ignored...it's a ripple of a MUCH larger Wave that is going to Hit Japan this June - How big is Spotify in Japan anyway?
    https://twitter.com/KpopQween24/status/842575142119063552

I know it sounds like I'm mention Kpop too much- But this has the makings of a Perfect Storm! People Love FRESH & NEW things and they already have an International Following - making Japanese songs & Doing Press & Events there (w/ 3 members being born in Japan) will catch the Casuals that don't know KPOP and possibly even Anime fans....and NO YouTube-RED to Block their content- JYP & Korea ENCOURAGES "Fan Subbing". WHY AKB doesn't make deals w/ HULU or Crunchyroll in America makes NO SENSE!! Get your stuff in the Market Place!!!!

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You should really apply into AKS and go into fat Autumns office and give him some good slaps to the face.

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    DAMMMMMM IT!!! This is my Moeka - "Okkapa"
    Google "Moeka Takakura" - She's like a Studio Ghibli drawing come to life... she's SOOO friggin' Adorable. AND she's got that Cute Little Sister Adorableness that Sakura Miyawaki had when she started!! So she's got a good future.

I know who Shinobu is.... who is Fat Autumn?

YUMMMMY!!!! I know who half these chicks are! OHHH I keep keep forgeting Rena Kanto or is that Rennachi? only 1 problem..... Where's Nagisa (NMB). But I DO Love me some Ririka....nice. Ryoha...dam, I love saying her name.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Its AkiP lol

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    AKImoto Yasushi, ya know the fat old dude who made your speech happen XD

=============================================

lololol idk if this has been posted yet XD

https://www.kami-no-te.com/notification/detail?id=262

Tofu wrestling body pillows hahaha

Anyways this is our newest reference for member popularity rankings

Name (amount of pillows)

-AKB48-
    Kashiwagi Yuki(150) Okada Nana(100)
    Oguri Yui(100) Kawamoto Saya(100)
    Kizaki Yuria(100) Iriyama Annin(50)
    Onishi Momoka(50) Oya Shizuka(50)
    Kato Rena(50) Watanabe Mayu(300)
    Kojima Haruna(200) Mukaichi Mion(150)
    Yokoyama Yui(150) Kojima Mako(100)
    Komiyama Haruka(100) Takahashi Juri(100)
    Minegishi Minami(50) Muto Tomu(50)

-SKE48-
    Matsui Jurina(200) Suda Akari(100)
    Goto Rara(50)

-NMB48-
    Yamamoto Saya(300) Shiroma Miru(100)
    Ichikawa Miori(50) Yamamoto Ayaka(50)
    Yoshida Akari(50)

-HKT48-
    Sashihara Rino(400) Miyawaki Sakura(400)
    Kodama Haruka(50) Matsuoka Hana(50)

-NGT48-
    Nakai Rika(200) Kitahara Rie(50)

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

No Jurina, Kojimako, Shiroma, Haruppi either, So I guess they must be over as well.

Just because Katomina is not apart of some picture book doesn't mean she's over lol (I love how some people consider somebody is over just because one little thing).

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

And I love how some people consider fansubbing as their right, and demand everything feeded into their mouth. Since 2013.

Maybe they are heirborn to some supreme ruler in their life. Who knows?

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

what they need is to bribe oricon to manipulate their number.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This...

This book idea sounds very crappy, so I wouldn't worry too much about certain members not appearing on it lol

16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I'm not bothered about the 1-8 senpais being almost all gone, the most worrying thing is that even the intended new gen front girls (Ricchan & Paruru) are gone and we are only left with Annin and Renacchi who are still not accepted by most fans...

There aren't many left from 9 to 11 too, who are now considered some of the most senior girls in the group now. Aside from the Gen 9 girls you mentioned, we still have:
    10: Abemaroo, Annin, Izurina, Renacchi, Nana
    11: Nattsun

They but most of them have yet to really do anything major. It's gonna be interesting from now on. It really feels like everything is up for grasp now.

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    LOL - it's a sign of a dedicated & thriving Fanbase. Even the worst Anime every season gets "someone" to fan Sub It (For FREE) - even for Practice or a Speed Subber because they're part of a Network or want the "clicks" & Downloads and no one else has it. K-Dramas, many Japanese dramas, & KPOP don't have these issues. Why? because the fanbase is so ravenous they want everyone to like what they like so they can have more people to discuss it with....It's a Labor of Love.

And BTW the sentence is "demand everything FED into their mouths" and "people consider fan subbed content as their right" - why would you say 'Fan Subbing as their right'? this is what is called "Quality Control" when speed subbers do basic script translation for an Anime but don't understand all the rules of English Grammar they send their file to their files to a Quality Control person (a Native Speaker) so as not to come off like a jackass. BUT unlike many Asian countries Americans are pretty relaxed when you "Butcher" our language. We're just happy you tried. So Thanks for Trying!

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It isn't "your" language...maybe take a look at the name of the language again for it's origin.

Also, you're continually whining about the lack of subbed content, here's an idea, why don't you eff go and learn Japanese then.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I was born American & my family can trace it's Ancestors back to England - we even have a Castle that is named after one of them....so, I'm pretty sure it's MY Language as much anyone else who speaks it. Did you know my fathers Uncle was KILLED in WW2 during the Bataan Death March (we even have a photo taken by a Journalist of him emaciated in captivity by a Journalist) at the hands of the Japanese. Do you realize the flack I get when I mention my LOVE of Japan (Idols, Anime, Culture) at Family functions- Yet, Here I am still in Love w/ Japan. How do you know I'm NOT "Learning" it or Trying to?

So Yeah....I am pretty forgiving. More subs = More fans....or do you like the Exclusivity & power you hold over others NOT Needing Subs? Yeah. I think We all Know.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

While we're at it...

Where's your labor of love? :)

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017