1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Looked like Miiko now could understand 20% of what others saying. Since the show was more action less talk, she hardly needed translation. Izuta seriously needed translator ikn the show. In real life, she had hanged out with other members, also said she liked Mesa. They must be able to communicate in a degree, I guess via gesture and broken English.

Izuta said she had learnt Thai for a month and Miiko said she had learnt for 3 months. Miiko communicates with others mainly via English. (She has gone to international school all the time she has been in Thailand apparently.)

I watched ep2 with mom and she kinda enjoyed the show.

I read that MNL48 was still in first round of the audition? Something wrong happened?

2. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Devi Kinal Putri
    There's somes speculation and factors affects or delayed and some proposed projects ahead other than the group..
    And also some issues in the auditionee's like abby elaine and 2 new tops along increase likes...
    Some wota's Speculates the group(mnl) will called 2nd round of auditions around september to october but no one will knows when will it be happened..

3. Red13th

Red13th Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimada Haruka
    Jan, Keaw, KaiMook, Jan, Pun & Orn from last night.

4. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    @Red13th Lol. Omg! That was so cute! Thank you for sharing! I might add Kaimook to my Oshimen. Lol. [hehe]

5. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Some serious managerial issues it sounds.
    Maybe, the agency even hasn't get training facilities prepared that it has to postpone audition.

I shared a subtitled video in fish tank thread.

6. orionsing

orionsing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    BNK48 Senbatsu Cute Pose in 1 min

7. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Very cute indeed! It's too bad Manager-san wasn't added. Lol. I'm sure he would have brought the comedy. [hehe][hehe][hehe]