[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    "Fantasy" vs "Real Life"
    Edit: Christin is so amazing and still not yet popular among Thai fans...

Attached Files:

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Oh man! I really love BNK fan art! There is so many out there! (points to avatar) :^O^:

Anyway, I really hope their KFC costumes are super cute. I mean, their "main" uniform is cute and all, but I want to see other cute costumes and the fact that their new costumes will be for KFC actually makes me happy. AKB's was cute, simple, primary colors...actually, looked a lot like BNK's uniform. [hehe] And JKT's costume was very sparkly with their sequins. So, I am actually really excited to see their costumes. AKB's was white/red/yellow/blue, JKT's was Blue/Green/Yellow/Black-Polkadot.

I kind of want BNK to keep their Lavender, but what colors can compliment Lavender? I mean, other than their current uniform. :^^;:

3. welp

welp Next Girls

the color of BNK48's first set of costume has to be toned down as the late king's funeral had not been over yet. The cremation will be held in mid October and the KFC single likely will be released not very far from that event. So, I guess the next set of costume won't be very vivid.

Lavender? Isn't it supposed to be orchid? The color that compliment purple well ... these?
    [​IMG]
    Yellow/gold, pink, magenta, indigo.

According to Katsuta's IG, BNK48 will film something for AKB Show on Monday (21/08). Members to be filmed are those already in Japan for Beatjack event, Miori, Cher, Noey, Can, Maysa and Tawan. This is very good news to BNK48 but, BNK48 in Japan won't happen. Stop trying Katsuta-san.

4. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @welp Sorry I am not familiar with shades? :^^;: Also, I am in America, so, I don't know what colors are appropriate? Also, yes, I know the mourning of the king is still happening. I think I read on the BNK Facebook page, among fans, that they take a year to mourn for the king.

5. welp

welp Next Girls

It was officially clarified that the color of BNK48 referred to the color of orchid. (Only reason I can come up with why orchid was chosen to represent this Thai unit is Thai Airways, whose logo and color inspired by orchid. Actually, the national tree is 'golden shower' and the tree of Bangkok city is banyan tree.)
    For majestic mourning, the costume color should be all black in first month and any non-vivid color with a black ribbon after first month to 1 year.

In fact, orchid can comes in different shades of purple, from blueish to reddish, from light to dark.
    --------------​

funny trivia. Cherprang fan club is officially named Cherodinger after Schrodinger (because she studies science and likes cat) and, a Thai fan found out the the domain name 'cherodinger.com' was recently registered by a Japanese.
    ---------------​

A group of BNK48's fans held a mini conference on Aug 20 and a news outlet, Voice TV published an article after the conference today. (A similar content was published in Bangkokbiznews.)
    https://news.voicetv.co.th/entertainment/517801.html
    Here is rough and condensed translation of the article.
    From AKB48 to BNK48: A path of Thai idol
    At its official debut in June, the Thai idol group BNK48 received warm response. But, fans worry if management indecency will hinder the success of the group.

Numerous mistakes of the distribution of the first single, not-yet-released MV, selfie ban, these are parts of concerns over this rookie idol group expressed in a mini conference by fans.

BNK48 is a rookie girl group whose 29 members are selected from over 1,300 contestants aged 12 - 22 years old. The group officially debuted on June 2 and is managed by Rose Artist Management.

Idol as premium brand?
    The concept of 48 groups is "Idol you can meet" yet, in comparison to Thai celebs, the interaction between fans and 48 idols is costlier, to touch, to take selfie, fans have to buy CD beforehand.

Nathapong, a J-culture columnist, said, unlike the Thai, the Japanese concerned more about privacy, fans respected celebs' privacy. The restriction gave the feeling of premium product whereas BNK48 was not a well-established group yet, this could be a risky tactic as the Thai did not understand the concept.

Chaloempol, a member of an indie band, Seal Pillow, and a fans of J-pop idol for years, said the Thai saw selfie and autograph was fan service and had no commercial value, the agency had to make official announce how far fan can interact with the idol and why there were restriction.

Peerawit, who wrote a pocket book on his 48 pilgrimage in Japan, expressed 48's concept could work in Thailand but, the model must be modified to fit Thai context.

Idol and income
    Aside from salary, Thai idol earns from appearance in commercial event. However, they cannot perform in entertainment establishment such as, night club and pub. The appearance fee is fairly high too. Promoter may opt to hire a more famous act.

Chaloempol, as a professional musician, questioned, since a small band like his could not be picky in work to survive, how a not-so-well-known group of large number of members would survive.

Besides, the group had released 3 songs, all were directly translated from AKB48's songs. Nathapong suggested the direct translation might not befit with Thai culture and the public would find it hard to relate to the lyric. Chaloempol added that an original Thai song would help expand fan base.

BNK48 as stepping stone
    Chaloempol saw 48 groups as stages and academies where members were honed skills and given opportunity to show them off. BNK48 should not simply focus on sale for survival but also post graduation opportunity of the member. The agency had to better produce the TV show so that members could show their potentials.

Nathapong said AKB48's members belonged to the same music label yet different agencies thus, there were stronger senses of competition, the drive to improve oneself was weaker in BNK48.

Peerawit voiced out the agency should be fully ready to support the member however, unlike a big agency, it owned no mainstream medium and the management flaws were rampant such as, dull TV show, boring digital live and poorly manufactured CD.

Meanwhile, another group Sweat16! by LoveIs and Yoshimoto Thailand is debuting. Let us wait and see if idol can bloom in Thailand.
    ------------​

Promoter of Japan Expo announced BNK48 would dance to cookie song altogether with World Order on Sept 1.

6. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    That's crazy long to read. @_@

7. welp

welp Next Girls

from twitter- BNK Show's rating of latest episode was 0.09, second lowest in its time slot. The contract with the broadcaster will end at the end of this year, if the show doesn't get better, likely, the show will be over.

According to taawaan, what bnk's members were recorded for akb show was performance to 2 songs.

Few members of bnk seen danced to world order's 'have a nice day' raised a question if we'll see bnk dances to this song in japan expo.

this year will be a kinda active year of thai girl group circle
    bnk48 debuted (j-pop style)
    sweat16 to debut within few months (j-pop style possibly double tracks)
    [​IMG]
    sound cream debuted and flopped and will come back soon (t-pop style, double comeback tracks with mvs shot in japan)
    [​IMG]
    rose quartz to debut in october (k-pop style)
    [​IMG]
    mono muses to debut last quarter of this year or early next year (to be renamed later, k-pop style)
    [​IMG]

8. welp

welp Next Girls

short clip from today handshake in the link
    https://news.voicetv.co.th/entertainment/519061.html
    I guess chief editor of entertainment desk is a fan of BNK48. I don't like the political stance of this channel though.

Jan could see through that BNK48 should focus on SEA market, not Japan but, the executive couldn't.

another clip
    https://www.facebook.com/mangozero/videos/1836570183339225/

Mr. Shihainin held "Shihainin Meet" simultaneously and here are some infos from him
    - the theatre is supposedly completed by the end of this year as planned.
    - second audition plausibly in next year
    - election and janken after second audition
    - the cd manufacturer to be changed due to the poor quality of the first single cd
    - the digital live to be decreased so the member will have more time for classes such as, JPN class.
    - the agency is trying to convince drama producers for acting offers to members.
    - no activity in october
    possibly to be continued.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  9. onego123

onego123 Member

This gets me excited. I was hoping MNL would at least have members by now...
    I'm so excited to see the theater! This could be me, but I feel having an election, and janken when they don't even have 3 team yet is odd. Unless they plan on doing what SNH does (debuts 2 teams at once).

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  10. welp

welp Next Girls

Nay, that won't happen. The chairman (Mr. Jirat) said Team B would be formed once the theatre opened and Team N in following year. He said BNK48 would release 4 single yearly and new set of senbatsu for each single. I assume the agency plan to run election or janken for every single.
    The chairman said AKS worked as simply agency, it did not produce TV show and simply sent its celebs out to shows and dramas upon requests, his agency needed speedy popularity for the group thus, it would produce a drama and the script was developing. (A cheaper drama costs ~800k THB per episode to make. From my speculation, only 2 types of teen dramas succeeded, one revolving around controversial issue, drug/ sex or, one focus on homosexual romance. I doubt if the agency will pick either genre.)

The costume for Aitakatta single was designed by Shinobu from AKS.

Female and male fans of the group belong to different age groups, female ones mostly are in teenage to early 20's while male ones are older.

Sweat16! from Yoshimoto will perform in Japan Expo at noon and, BNK, who will perform in the same event in the evening, has changed its performer line-up to all 30 members.

I have skimmed through popular contestants on MNL48's website and all were average to below average. As it was announced MNL48 would audition through a show on ABS-CBN, I suppose some promising contestants will join regardless of how hard Boyband PH flopped. Some contestants used such weaboo aliases. (Some BNK48's members use tragic names but, they are given names from their parents.)

When will that audition show end?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  11. welp

welp Next Girls

His pocketbook is 12-4-48 available on SE-ED website. I don't think it's worth that shipping price tho.

I suggest you to check out the fancam on ob1jellopy channel. the videos were uploaded in up to 4k definition. It's divided into 5 parts. Link beneath.
    Aitakatta

if the video does not show watch the video here

Interview

Interrview (cont.)

Oogoe Diamond

365 nichi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqKVgHlD3xk

Possibly new set of senbatsu unveiled at today concert.

This forum unwantedly automatically changed my video links to video embed. >(

12. welp

welp Next Girls

13. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Not sure what website has that book... :^^;:

Also, to help with KFC Thai Version:

Edit: ^ about the video above, is it me, or did it sound like "Uza" when they were showing who was perforing?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  14. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

-KFC Thai Version Lyrics (Unofficial)

แอบมองเธออยู่นะจ๊ะ แต่เธอไม่รู้บ้างเลย
    แอบส่งใจให้นิดๆ แต่ดูเธอช่างเฉยเมย
    เอาล่ะ เตรียมใจไว้หน่อย มันจะหัวก้อยต้องเสี่ยงกัน
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

คนน่ารักก็เยอะนะ ที่เดินอยู่ทั่วๆไป
    คนธรรมดาอย่างฉันน่ะ เธอคงจะไม่สนใจ
    เอาล่ะ เตรียมใจไว้เถอะ เราเองก็ชักเริ่มไม่แน่ใจ
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

เหมือนว่าฉันนั้นเคว้งคว้าง ลอยไปกับเสียงเพลง
    ยังคงบรรเลงไม่มีวันเลือนลาง
    ก็ไม่รู้ว่าเขานั้น ในใจแอบคิดอะไร
    ยังคงกังวลไม่แน่ใจในคำตอบนั้น
    เพราะยังไงก็ต้องเสี่ยง รักไม่รักก็ต้องเสี่ยง
    Come on come on come on come on, baby
    ให้คุกกี้ทำนายกัน

koi suru Fortune Cookie!
    มาลุ้นดูสิ อาจจะเจอความหวังที่ยังรออยู่
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    เผื่อจะดี ลองวัดกันดู
    เสี่ยง แต่คงต้องยิ้มต้องสู้กันไป
    Heart no Fortune Cookie!
    มาลุ้นดูสิ อาจจะเจอหัวใจของเธอข้างใน
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

รักไม่รัก จะรักไม่รักก็ลองเสี่ยงดูอีกสักนิด
    ปาฏิหาริย์และดวงชะตาอาจทำให้เราไม่คาดคิด
    ฉันมั่นใจว่าเราจะเป็นดั่งฝันในวันแห่งความรัก
    สักวันนึง

อยากบอกเธอว่ารัก แต่กลัวเธอนั้นเฉยเมย
    อยากบอกเธอให้รู้ แต่ใจไม่กล้าเสียเลย
    เธอจะรักฉันหรือเปล่า ไม่อาจเดาได้เลยสักที
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

รู้ทั้งรู้ว่าเขาใช้อะไรตัดสินใจ
    ต้องน่ารักใช่ไหมที่ใครเขาคิดกัน
    ฉันขอแค่ให้เขาลองมองที่ข้างใน
    คงจะดีถ้ามีใจให้กับฉัน
    เพราะยังไงก็ต้องเสี่ยง รักไม่รักก็ต้องเสี่ยง
    Please! Please! Please! Oh baby!
    เป็นเช่นไรก็เป็นกัน

koi suru Fortune Cookie!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    เผื่อจะดี ลองวัดกันดู
    เสี่ยง แต่คงต้องลุ้น ต้องลองกันบ้าง
    Namida no Fortune Cookie!
    มาลุ้นดูสิ จบสุดท้ายอย่างดีแค่มีน้ำตา
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

คิดแต่เรื่องดีๆ ก็โลกใบนี้เต็มไปด้วยความรัก
    น้ำตาไหลออกมาก็ธรรมดา อย่าไปซีเรียสนัก
    สายลมของพรุ่งนี้จะพาให้เราได้เจอกับความรัก
    สักวันนึง

ให้คุกกี้ทำนายกัน

koi suru Fortune Cookie!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    เผื่อจะดี ลองวัดกันดู
    เสี่ยง แต่คงต้องยิ้มต้องสู้กันไป
    Heart no Fortune Cookie!
    มาลุ้นดูสิ อาจจะเจอหัวใจของเธอข้างใน
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

รักไม่รัก จะรักไม่รักก็ลองเสี่ยงดูอีกสักนิด
    ปาฏิหาริย์และดวงชะตาอาจทำให้เราไม่คาดคิด
    ฉันมั่นใจว่าเราจะเป็นดั่งฝันในวันแห่งความรัก
    สักวันนึง

----------------------------------------------
    -KFC Thai Version Lyrics (Transliteration)

àep mong ter yòo ná já · dtàe ter mâi róo bâang loie
    àep sòng jai hâi nít nít dtàe doo ter châang chŏie-moie
    ao lâ · dtriam jai wái nòi · man jà hŭa gôi dtông sìang gan
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

kon nâa rák gôr yúh ná têe dern yòo tûa tûa bpai
    kon tam-má-daa yàang chăn nâ · ter kong jà mâi sŏn jai
    ao lâ · dtriam jai wái tùh · rao ayng gôr chák rêrm mâi nâe jai
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

mĕuan wâa chăn nán kwáyng kwáang · loi bpai gàp sĭang playng
    yang kong ban-layng mâi mee wan leuan laang
    gôr mâi róo wâa kăo nán · nai jai àep kít à-rai
    yang kong gang-won mâi nâe jai nai kam dtòp nán
    prór yang ngai gôr dtông sìang · rák mâi rák gôr dtông sìang
    hâi kúk-gêe tam naai gan

koi suru Fortune Cookie!
    maa lún doo sì · àat jà jer kwaam wăng têe yang ror yòo
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    pèua jà dee · long wát gan doo
    sìang · dtàe kong dtông yím dtông sôo gan bpai
    Heart no Fortune Cookie!
    maa lún doo sì · àat jà jer hŭa jai kŏng ter kâang nai
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

rák mâi rák · jà rák mâi rák gôr long sìang doo èek sàk nít
    bpaa-dtì-hăan láe duang chá-dtaa àat tam hâi rao mâi kâat kít
    chăn mân jai wâa rao jà bpen dàng făn nai wan hàeng kwaam rák
    sàk wan neung

yàak bòk ter wâa rák · dtàe glua ter nán chŏie-moie
    yàak bòk ter hâi róo · dtàe jai mâi glâa sĭa loie
    ter jà rák chăn rĕu bplào · mâi àat dao dâi loie sàk tee
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

róo táng róo wâa kăo chái à-rai dtàt sĭn jai
    dtông nâa rák châi măi têe krai kăo kít gan
    chăn kŏr kâe hâi kăo long mong têe kâang nai
    kong jà dee tâa mee jai hâi gàp chăn
    prór yang ngai gôr dtông sìang · rák mâi rák gôr dtông sìang
    bpen châyn rai gôr bpen gan

koi suru Fortune Cookie!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    sìang · dtàe kong dtông lún · dtông long gan bâang
    Namida no Fortune Cookie!
    maa lún doo sì · jòp sùt táai yàang dee kâe mee nám dtaa
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

kít dtàe rêuang dee dee gôr lôhk bai née dtem bpai dûay kwaam rák
    nám dtaa lăi òk maa gôr tam-má-daa · yàa bpai see-rîat nák
    săai lom kŏng prûng-née jà paa hâi rao dâi jer gàp kwaam rák
    sàk wan neung

hâi kúk-gêe tam naai gan

koi suru Fortune Cookie!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    sìang · dtàe kong dtông yím dtông sôo gan bpai
    Heart no Fortune Cookie!
    maa lún doo sì · àat jà jer hŭa jai kŏng ter kâang nai
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!

rák mâi rák · jà rák mâi rák gôr long sìang doo èek sàk nít
    bpaa-dtì-hăan láe duang chá-dtaa àat tam hâi rao mâi kâat kít
    chăn mân jai wâa rao jà bpen dàng făn nai wan hàeng kwaam rák
    sàk wan neung

15. onego123

onego123 Member

Ouch! Orn, Jan, Keaw, and Namneung broke a rule, and will perform as Undergirls members for Japan Expo. https://www.facebook.com/bnk48offic...370685890191/1288736407920281/?type=3&theater
    I gotta say BNK's agency is way more forgiving then AKS when it comes to breaking rules.
    Also (according to Google translate) Maysa can't come to the handshake event because of college stuff, and they're changing the location to receive "cue cards, and brooches" (never been to a handshake event so IDK if these are actually sold during them or if this is Google translate messing up).

Edit: If I had to guess what rule they broke my money is on meeting fans privately.
    Edit#2: They actually skipped dance practice to go to a beach party.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Tomorrow they have a group handshaking event, so the ticket come up with member badges, and tomorrow is the last chance to buy, so they try to organize queue in the morning.

17. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Just visited Facebook...
    What is this talk about members being punished?
    Edit: Nobody knows what happened, but some facebook comments suggest that maybe it has to do with drinking.
    Edit 2: It is not easy being an idol. I am not sure if the girls understood that joining BNK48 meant being famous, but also meant following certain rules. It is better for the management to be very strict now, than to be faced with a serious scandal later.
    Edit 3: Some other people in fb suggest that the punished members skipped dance class and went to the beach instead.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  18. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

I don't think they got punished for drinking because there's a picture of Cancan drinking beer on the job at Beachjack too. But nothing happens to her. So we can cross out the drinking rule in this case.
    It's most likely to be about they skipping the dance class and the day they skipped it happened to be the day that they film the Request Hour of Izurina too. and they start deleted the beach party photo from theirs IG.
    So I think it's all about beach party that they skipped the dance class.

19. welp

welp Next Girls

A dance practice video clip for Izurina's Reborn recording was uploaded on Aug 4 and I'm not sure if those punished girls went to the beach on Aug 4 or Aug 5. I also seriously wonder if the acting coach who went to the beach trip with them still is their acting coach.

Anyway, it was bizarre that they were punished just now for something happened almost a month ago.

It cannot be drinking as Jan doesn't drink.

This unclear announcement is disturbing. If the agency cannot tell why these members are punished, they should just not saying anything and fans would think it was simply another weird line-up decision of the agency. Now, someone have started speculating they were caught dating. Some fans were upset that they had submitted leaving letters just to know that their kamioshi wouldn't perform.

Senbatsu kids who were swapped out in 411, Namhom, Jaa and Satchan, didn't know why they were swapped out. Many fans speculated it was due to their ages and labor law forgetting that Mobile was not elder than Namhom. If the reason was school, Science senior student Cherprang must have worse school conflict than those middle school girls.

Maysa will face more and more issue with her "college stuff" as she studies architect. (and it was Thammasart too. Sugoi.) She may have to drop out BNK or switch her field of study.

20. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. Crazy. I saw it being shared in the BNK groups I am in, but, I didn't think it was anything as serious as what was posted. I mean, glad that they are being strict, but, it's an interesting way of letting the fans know who will be Undergirls in a performance, unless this has happened with other sister groups?