1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    About Jan, is she graduating honestly because she wants to focus on solo career(since there is a lot of offer for her) or is she quitting because of her health.

2. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    I don't think it's about her health. Some fans are suspicious about the abrupt graduation since they can't even wait until the third single release or even the Shonichi of the new stage (and that they had to replace her), and that they will hold a graduation stage instead of having her ceremony in their first full concert on March 31. There are a lot of rumors that she will stay with RAM as her agency so some fans are speculating that RAM chose to have her graduate and work fully under RAM in order to eat all the money without having to obey AKS.

Edit: Attached International Director Marc-san's clarification

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So its like same issue with KIKU from SNH48. Working as solo but still under the same agency.

4. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wow that's great news for her!
    And since I'm here, I want to share this "Skirt Hirari" clip that I found minutes ago.
    It is worth watching (Jaa is the one to notice).

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    about that TV drama series- is that based on an anime or a light novel or manga?

6. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

It's based on a light novel and Her character in this series was like crazy fan girl or something like that.

7. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^^
    is she one of the main characters or a supporting character? i see their photos but she deserves to be the leading star.

8. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Yeah She's one of the four main characters. Let's say if this is Wonder woman. She's wonder woman of this drama series.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

let's say the drama is based on a "shojo novel", a novel targeting teen girls. She's the protagonist.

The synopsis
    Pony (Jennis), a third year high schooler (12th grader) fell for Kin, a collegiate student, at first sight. She talked about her crush to a close male friend, Bond. Bond told Pony Kin was dating a girl, Yumin, and had mean character. Pony tried to verify Bond's info and fell deeper for Kin while nice friend Bond trying to sway her from Kin.

Since it will be aired on Ch5, I have no expectation. I know no one watching this channel.

10. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    So the number of applicants for 2nd Gen of BNK48 is 10,782 when you compare with 1st audition is 1,357, that's huge number.

• Like Like x 1
  11. welp

welp Next Girls

This video was shot last year but just released. You might have seen short version.

12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    indeed, are they already popular in thailand? since most of their shows or venues are of consist of small crowds/small space, i wonder how really popular or a trend they are now.

13. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

It's really funny that last year they get a lot of shit from people but right now you can hear KFC from everywhere in thailand. It's Have a lot of KFC Dance video on internet from a New fan and Celebrity. 2018 Seem like a good year for BNK48.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  14. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm really proud of BNK, but I don't want to sing their praises to soon because I remember when JKT 1st started out their first 2 or 3 years were good, but now they're pretty stagnant.

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

KFC went viral

16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 is a thing in Thailand right now. and I hope Thai people are still interest in girls when Shonichi come out. since They are get bore easily.

17. welp

welp Next Girls

gdh to release a BNK documentary film directed by Nawapol in June.
    [​IMG]
    gdh is the biggest film company in the country and Nawapol is a very famous director, his "Freelance" hit both box offices and awarding venues.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The documentary are not from gdh production team, but It's from Salmpn house team.

Gdh are try to hint us since it's has a rumour that CherPrang gonna started in upcomming film from gdh but title still unknown.

20. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018