1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

BNK48 is gonna perform in TIF(Tokyo Idol Festival) in Thailand with some other Idol group and some 48 groups on 27-29 April.

2. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Namhom announced her graduation a while ago.
    This is quite sudden but she will be studying in Denmark in the next 4 days.

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's very sad since she's one of my favorite at the beginning, but I'm understand her decision since it's family issue, and she need to think about her future & her younger brother. she'll be fine. and I hope the best for her.

:cry2:

Today is 1st anniversary of BNK48 since we got to know the 29 members for the first time at Japan Expo. and Izurina is there too!.

27751555_2006065286309002_2582684308722336502_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
  4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    @catseal48 Please resized or use thumbnails, I think It's too big in every thread. lol

5. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No surprise about Namhom, judging by her fb activity she was never that popular, I wonder if being half Thai played a role for the local people.
    My guess is that Piam will be the one to graduate next.
    The sad thing is that (and I think that I have said that before) so many girls have already left before even the theater opens.
    Pun seems to be the one that has become super popular even managing to surpass Cherpang in fb likes and followers.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

The coming of 2nd gen will create a great tension in the group. The group now is not so big now that the agency can somehow distribute gigs to almost all members and those kenkyuusei can see the hope of promotion. The new gen will be selected out of 10x bigger pool and the overall quality will be increased, existing members will be threatened and less popular members will be even lesser popular and many will eventually quit. Highly likely, the tension will be noticed by the fan. On one hand, better members will boost the popularity among general public. On the other hand, the tension in the group will affect investing fans.

7. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    When will the second generation be announced?

8. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Many more members of the public are aware of BNK48 now (compared to last year) and I strongly suspect that the 2nd gen will bring some very attractive/talented girls to the group.
    Also, on the subject of their current popularity, I found this yt video that compares crowd reactions between last year and now.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

Lol. You're quite clueless about Thailand and Thai entertainment industry.

Being halfie definitely is not a inferior point. Thailand has many famous halfie actors and singers Janine Weigel and Violette Waultier are quite popular.

There are thousands of prettier + more skilled girls in Thailand. It's gonna be Next Boy/Girl Band tv show and be prepared to see superior girls there.

10. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I do know that "halfies" are popular in tv and music in Thailand, but this did not happen for Christin.
    I noticed that she made the color of her hair dark lately, and for me it seemed that she was trying to look more Asian.
    And one off topic thing about halfies: A few years ago I was in the outside glass elevator of Siam Center when a woman entered.
    When she exited the elevator I was told that she was Tata Young :^^;:

11. welp

welp Next Girls

It's just that she isn't pretty, just average, and she doesn't have outstanding character nor skill to make up for it.

12. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Her personality are a little bit annoy and most people don't like it and her look doesn't look halfies if you asked me (even I really like her a lot, lol) maybe because her cheekbone?.

13. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

Not yet, the audition may take six months.

Namhom could be popular, but her fans and she did not fight for it. Piam will not graduate soon because if she graduated, she would be a normal student. She did not want to be a normal kid right now. The fact is that other members are more talented than her. I think that members who are not in a university can wait for a chance because they will have more flexible time in a college. Therefore, they can practice more or have time to go to events.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
  14. welp

welp Next Girls

Fan songs for BNK48 (songs composed with BNK48/ BNK48's member as muse). Some are trashes, most are alright, most are in indie pop/ easy listening style.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=sumJ2-yWjGM&index=1&list=PLY0KAQOfw6Se63RI5HMO_3OWRc_o2wGRp

BNK48 endorses a mega brand True.

BNK48 announced ambassador of AP Honda's racing team.

4 members of the group have been selected ambassadors of the team, Taawaan, Orn, Noey, Namneung. These 4 will release "River" as cheer song for the team and Orn will take center spot.

The decision maker must love shipping. Aren't Orn-Taawaan and Namneung-Noey kinda popular ships?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  15. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

• For River, other 12 members will be selected to be Senbatsu.
    • River will have a MV.

16. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    RIVER "will not be the 4th single but will be in "album" " according to Marc-san.
    What does this even mean? It will be a new song in an album?

Attached Files:

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I like this group and it looks like they are catching on very well recently.

18. welp

welp Next Girls

I believe it means the song will not be a title song but a b-side/ coupling song.

BNK's wotas create another buzz. BNK's members guested a talk show, "The Driver", and wotas cursed at a host using a cuss word. Since the host had been already well-known for impolite speaking so, was the host guilty for behaving how he supposed to be? The host's fans and wotas are warring on Twitter and tiring casual fans.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cherprang, Pun and Music in what appears to be a recent TV show called 'The Driver':

20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    CherPrang, Mobile, Noey, Music, Pun & Jennis will be Brand Ambassador of Fuji x-a5

cm

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018