[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Pun, Jennis & CherPrang on Loukgolf's English Room yesterday.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    Pun is so funny there. she has a great sense of humor. oh, how i wish that someone will make an English Sub of BNK48 shows and guest appearances. this is my first time hearing Queen Cherprang speak English.

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Yesterday, first 3 batch of 2nd gen candidates came to Digital Live Studio. they give each girl 5 minute to introduce themself.

https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/videos/1483999055060681/
    (L)Piano(No.87) - Panda(No.42) - Mild(No.33) - Niky(No.4) - Mine(No.92) - Ratah(No.18)(R)

Panda
    - Audition for 1st gen but didn't select as final 30.
    - last audition she come with a long hair, so this time she's decide to cut her hair short.
    - has 2 rats named soju & sake, lol.

Piano
    - can do dog sound cause she's want to speak and communicate with her dog when she was kid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/videos/1484097258384194/
    (L)Maira(No.47) - Suzu(No.55) - Guitar(No.9) - NamPhung(No.30) - PloySai(No.6) - New(No.89)(R)

Second Group is a little bit boring, when you compare with the other 2 groups.
    Maira
    - Audition for 1st Gen and didn't make through(I didn't know which round).

https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/videos/1484189708374949/
    (L)DeeNee(No.31) - Turtle(No.95) - Ying(No.11) - Dear(No.41) - Oum(No.66) - Cream(No.75)(R)

Turtle
    - 22 years old
    - Now study in software engineering.
    - Can speak German, cause study used to be exchange student program at Switzerland for 1 year.
    - the reason she choose to go to Switzerland because she's love chocolate, lol.
    - right now study Japanese since she's has job training at japanese's company.

Oum
    - 18 Years old (Yesterday is her birthday).
    - love to sing now study in Vocal Jazz program

for first day I love Oum, Ratah, Panda & Turtle

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    okay what lmao dem nicknames tho

Bamboo, Guitar, Turtle, Confirm(?) like wth lol

5. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

I think she just reaches the 2nd round and fails there.

Maira at 1:22 min

Yep, basically, Thai nickname is just some random word from every language with 1-2 syllables that sound cute. Nothing to do with the real name.
    In the 1st generation, I think they kinda selective on the nickname that in the Thais language so it doesn't sound weird. But still, there's Music, Mobile, Mind, and Cancan on the loose.

6. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

BNK48 won "Top Talk-About Artist" at Mthai Top Talk About 2018 !!!!

7. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

OMG.. music+piano+guitar... make dem subunit xD

• Like Like x 1
  8. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can anyone tell me how 2nd gen audition process is? When will they announce the final members who pass?

9. trxsh

trxsh Member

10. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    It seems like most 2nd gen girls don’t know/follow AKB48.

No idea but they will pick a number of girls among these 94 to be the real 2nd gen. The audition videos on YouTube will be deleted after the last fish tank session next week so they aren’t going to announce it in the concert. We’ll have to see.

11. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

BNK48 behind the scenes book "B SIDE" by Salmon book

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  12. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

I just tried out my luck on BNK48 latest photoset and wanna share the result here lol

13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^
    Ah thank you for the unboxing ! As someone who can't afford that kind of stuffs I'm quite happy TT
    I didn't watch everything yet but really some of the photos had me giggling, you can see which members are the more comfortable in front of a camera, that's cute haha

About the whole translation thing, thank you @stormcaster & @nightnight thanks for the hardwork ! I learnt a lot thanks to both of you~

They did so well I'm happy ! it's a pity that the camerawork was so bad :<

You meant contract ?
    =====
    Wow it looks like it's going to be awesome ! I hope we will get a better video once everything is really finished *_*

Both I would say
    As to fulfill the goal of the whole Hallyu thing kpop agencies started to recruit members from Asian countries where kpop was popular, the goal was to facilitate the promotion of their artists in these countries but also to attract fans since people tend to be attracted to people similar to them.
    Concerning NCT Thailand they are happening because Lee Sooman just changed his strategy. NCT was supposed to be another version of the 48 group, the problem was that until now he didn't know how to manage it so the whole project froze, but now that all his preparations are done he's finally starting to move. While the growth of kpop popularity in Thailand is probably the main reason why he's about to debut a brother group earlier than what was planned*, I think BNK48's viral popularity (but also the fact that they are still active now) was also taken into consideration.
    I mean if the original version managed to do it with less exposure (let's be honest in terms of popularity Kpop > AKB in Thailand) & a very risky concept (theater, senbatsu,...) why would NCT Thailand flop ? (imo they will if they keep releasing those non public friendly songs)
    And finally concerning P101 Thailand, I guess that the original program went viral in Thailand & since idols are doing well among teens it was easy to sell the concept to a local channel, so nope I don't think it has much to do with BNK48

*: I didn't knew that NCT Thailand was supposed to debut this year I was expecting NCT Japan first but I guess that they are not doing well enough there ? :/

14. onego123

onego123 Member

I have to say I'm really proud of the way things with BNK are going so far. Aside from becoming a mainstream act in Thailand, they're doing things that other sister groups have never done before(Founder Member cards, the changes to the theater, fish tank,). Initially when Cherprang was made total Captain of BNK48 I thought is was just a kind of place holder position since they already had a General Manager that wasn't a member, but recently a member of JKT48 was made total Captain as well, and I'm hoping that this becomes a trend amongst 48G(Overseas groups initiating things that other groups eventually start doing). To me it makes them feel more like a sisterhood rather than just a carbon of AKB48, but Thai, Taiwanese, Filipina, etc.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Another CM

Lactasoy CM [Mobile, SatChan, KaiMook, Music, Pun & Jennis]

18. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    It would be cool if BNK48 did their version of Sansei Kawaii since it was filmed in Thailand

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

There are so many songs I hope get translated for BNK to perform. First three on my list are: Party is Over, Bokutachiwa Tatakawanai, and #Sukinanda.:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah I really hope they pick b-sides or stage songs

Basically anything other than just AKB A-sides.

Also is the theater open?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk