[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't think Aeh are talked about new BNK48 single, Maybe his 2nd single? Man new single? cause I don't get any Gingham Check from him. while in Tarwaan IG Stories, I can hear "blah blah....ดวงจันทร์ เหมือนความฝันจะเลือนลาง", but who knows maybe they just leading us for fun. lol

2. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    He's playing the intro of Gingham Check in the video I posted. Also, in B-Side it is said that Gingham Check was going to be BNK's 2nd single but got swapped for KFC so it's quite possible that they already prepared something for it. But the girls are already singing the Thai lyrics for Kimi wa Melody so I guess it's more likely.

They should announce the senbatsu for the next single soon. I hope they aren't planning to announce it in the August Shonichi HS since it will be a really LONG wait between singles.

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Whats that all about?

4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    We didn't know anything yet but some spectulation is BNK48 Senpai Season 2 with 2nd gen, 2nd gen debut, or maybe new single.

5. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Welp. It's 2nd Gen debut for sure. Will the first gen be there too? ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE NEXT SINGLE?

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    congratsss( in advance) 2nd gen

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language article posted online today by the Nikkei Asian Review:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-Trends/Thai-idol-group-BNK48-coaxes-fans-to-open-wallets

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's just a fan made list, If you scroll around their forum you gonna found a lot of wish list like this.

and a lot of people believe it even it didn't have reliable source. lol

9. onego123

onego123 Member

Source?

BNK48 are the models for Mirinda Mix It sodas. Cherprang, Jaa, and Noey are the lychee strawberry models. Pun, Pupe, and Tarwaan are the green apple kiwi models. I hope these drinks are available in the USA because those actually sound really tasty.
    Also Mobile, Namneung, Namsai, Pun, Izurina, and Kaimook are the models for Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa Chiang Mai. Fun Fact: Nogizaka46 did an advertisement for Thai tourism.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2c9c7718-47b6-4e5e-a540-a3de0e7a68ac.jpg a7670952-78cc-4497-b9ea-9beb98569e86.jpg DhzVyzaUcAA6VxQ.jpg DhzX4PyV4AEl0H6.jpg DhzXSYLU0AY-SRZ.jpg w644.jpg 5192ff2c-8f0f-43b8-92f9-a933a0270901.jpg DhzTkZNVAAE9mM2.jpg DhzTmMWVQAAoSLV.jpg N5b659.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story in the Japanese press about Love Chun and its impact in Thailand (which is why I am putting it here and not in the KFC thread).

Some highlights (bad google):
    In Japan, "a love Fortune Cookie (Love Chun)" which made a big hit five years ago is now exploding in popularity in Thailand. I sing one of the AKB group, BNK 48. Music video earns a view closer to the head home on YouTube, the princess also dances to dance.

f3b9ecd5-ml.jpg

"Onigiri! Onigiri!" With the introduction of Love Chun, a huge call came up from 300 fans gathered. The choreography is exactly the same as AKB48. But everyone who is dancing and raising a call is Thai people.

Some saw that they were lined up more than 10 hours before the opening so as to see it even closer. High school student Sirnya Tuteun (16). I just became a fan of BNK earlier this year, it seems that the chance was a love chun. "I love lyrics and dancing".

Currently, BNK's Love Chun music video has over 130 million views on YouTube. It is momentum that approaches about 140 million times of headquarters AKB."

The highlight: Princess Ubolratana's royal version.

https://withnews.jp/article/f0180714000qq000000000000000W06s10501qq000017601A

• Like Like x 1
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Wow. They look so green back then!

Look at them now, they are Veteran Idols:approve:.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    4th Single "Kimi wa Melody"
    Coupling Song - "Tsugi no Season" "ฤดูใหม่" by the 2nd Generation Senbatsu
    https://twitter.com/bnk48official/status/1019192972951212032
    Mewnich Center
    Fond and June are front members
    New / Bamboo / Panda / Kheng / View / Myyu / ★Mewnich / ●Fond / Gygee / Fifa / Deenee / ●Juné / Ratah / Stang / Niky / Wee

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

well it looks like 2nd gen are not ready to sing live yet...

14. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Some girls can sing solo likw Kheng who study in Voice Major, and Fifa who also good singer. but the problem happen when they try to sing in group without prerecord. lol

15. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Photo set Pre-order (Day One)

Attached Files:

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Cute.
    Can't wait to see their characters.:approve:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

I think it's a manga.
    Around 2-3 month ago there's an artist name Go-it draw a prototype manga with this similar style.
    He asks for feedback and said he gonna use it for the presentation of his new unnamed project.

This is what he posted on his FB before going silenced about this project.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...571967.2821.100000411028182&type=3&permPage=1

This final project may not be the Go-it project but it highly possible that "The Official" gonna do a manga of BNK48.

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 Charity Concert
    [​IMG]

BNK48 going to held charity concert for flooding disaster in Laos on 31 July.

19. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Wayyyyyyy too sudden...

20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's very sudden, but I think they want to held as soon as they can since situation in Laos is bad.