1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

Sisters teaser

if the video does not show watch the video here

0% MV

Comments saying the story line was trendy. A talk of the town at the moment was a 2-timer singer. It's a big buzz 'coz he did 2-timing for a decade and many friends of his only knew him dating 1 of his 2 lovers/didn't know he 2-timed.

Great Men Academy OST. MV

Fans have questioned relationship between Workpoint and BNK48

Workpoint is a prominent TV broadcaster. RAM and Workpoint formed partnership last year thus, Workpoint produced and broadcasted BNK Victory and BNK Senpai Season 2.

However, at the press con "We Talk to You", no project with Workpoint was announced. Oat, a host of BNK Victory, also said there was no plan for season 2 of the show. Besides, Workpoint has just announced the survival show to form a seemingly K-pop influenced girl group so called "Girl Group Rapstar". In other words, Workpoint will make a rival of BNK.
    https://twitter.com/Workpoint_Ent/status/1101381970787885056

RAM also has formed a good relationship with Nadao/GDH, a strong player in TV business. But, Nadao/GDH's forte is film & drama, especially rom-com while Workpoint's forte is variety show. The 2 cannot be substituted with the other.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

Livestream of THANK YOU & THE BEGINNER

(please remove if it is duplicate, i don't see it in other thread)

3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the first performance of beginner was meh... awful not a great impact for me but they can be better next time so

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    it's the 1st performance so it's understandable, but yeah...hope that they can do better next performance of Beginner

5. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

some parts feel clunky to me (i compared against akb's performance), but then it's the first time so i guess there will be many rooms for improvements.
    the hood+robe combination and opening pose is cool, but i don't really like the costumes ... and hot damn, the MV is super cool!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

Not sure how AKB senbatsu did this but BNK had terrible blocking, very messy. I feel like it will look much better with half members.

Aside from the poor sync, the skill was lacking. They tried to hit hard to look powerful but they could not control the move, the energy due to the lack of skill thus, the routine looked even messier.

Watching the MV, I think it would be 10x cooler if the costume of their dark selves were modified into the stage costume.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

MV is SUPERCOOL!! I love it!! (it's make me forget the horrible performance lolz)
    Only 30 mins till MV came out at official youtube channel.

Somehow I'm jealous the stuntman who gets kicked by Cherprang. Still, don't know why lolz.

8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the first performance of jkt48 was better than bnk48 but we know that bnk48 can pull out an amazing performance

9. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

I was thinking maybe because this is their first song which require this type of sharp and strong movement compared to their existing songs which are mostly smoother (?) kind of movement. The only song which I can think of to have similar (but not entirely) type of movement is RIVER.

10. onego123

onego123 Member

Kaimook lost her shoes :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    omg! after 1 fell, she took off the other :lol::lol:

12. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

the beginner perf looks like they’re in serious need of a bigger stage. and yeah messy but i expected that. they look so good though.

also, bamboo really outshone in the undergirls. that’s a girl taking full advantage of her position

13. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 as of 6th Single
    [​IMG]

14. welp

welp Next Girls

Streaming for the event in Cambodia.
    https://www.facebook.com/TV5CambodiaOfficial/videos/380507852500397/
    RAM has signed MOU with TV5 of Cambodia. TV5 will air a BNK show, BNK48 Suasadai (BNK48 Senpai?) starting from Mar 11 and BNK will regularly visit Cambodia. TV5 will facilitate the audition to BNK48 in Cambodia.

It's more of the technique. Many fans knowing nothing about dance could also see superior skills of Pun, Taawaan and Myyu, members who had learnt dancing long before joining BNK.

• Like Like x 1
  15. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    i got to say, after that concert and all the plans bnk showed us. bnk has got to be the most well organized group atm

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

From the synopsis, Mewnich's film, Sisters, sounds like a fun supernatural action one. I will go see it if the trailer is nice.
    "Mora (Mewnich - Nannapat) felt her body was changing in a suspicious way. She was after by Ratree (Ying Ratha), the ghoul queen who had lived for ages, due to the long-lasting grudge over her family. Veena (Jo - Ployyukol), the elder sister, devoted her life to protect her sister."

:lol: "Some fans gifted me tees with my portraits printed over. How dare I wear them? Won't I look narcissistic?", said Jennis.

18. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

BNK48's new Toyota commercial.

19. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    BNK48 went on an award collecting spree these past 2 weeks.

First they got Thailand's Zocial Award for Best Entertainment on Social Media (Group) for the second year in a row.

[​IMG]

Then they collected the 'Golden Gods' (Thep Tong) awards, one of the most prestigious awards in Thailand for media personalities given by the King.

[​IMG]

And then they went to collect the People's Choice Awards at the Howe Awards 2019 by Howe Magazine.

[​IMG]

I feel they must be getting bored of award shows by now.

On the other hand, I love that the management is sending different girls from different generations to go to different award shows so that all the girls get to experience what winning & receiving awards on a big stage as part of BNK48 feels like.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I feel like their next single is gonna be a summer release. Hopefully it is, would be fun to see them in a beach setting.

Wonder if they’d wear swimsuits, or be like JKT48.