1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It was a wonderful debut! Their uniforms reminded me of "old school" AKB48 for me and the fact that they performed Aitakatta and Oogoe Diamond sold me! :inlove:
    Cherprang being named Captain made my day when I watched their debut performance. Music having old Takamina hairstyle was adorable! Jennis being second center made me proud! All 3 of my main girls were AWESOME! :cute: I'm actually surprised they also did 365 though. But, then again, it is one of AKB's most recent, new, popular songs. I am also biased, but I think that Cherprang = Acchan, Music = Takamina (duh) and Jennis = Yuko-chan

I actually am also shocked with everyone else that Piam didn't make it into Main Senbatsu. I am a bit behind on a lot of AKB stuff, but, don't they like to push the not-so-pretty/girly members to transform them into those Beauties? I guess they really did push for the Beauties in this group. Maybe it's because she looks boyish? Because it can't be because there is no short hair, we have Kaimook in there for short-hair, but, still? I don't know. :^^;:

The boyish look could have also affected Kokoa in STU48 as to why she didn't make Single Senbatsu....but, we have the famous Sae-chan with her boy-look and everyone loved her, so, it is quite confusing. Either way, they had such a wonderful debut performance! :banana:

I hope these are good quality of their debut...:oops:

Aitakatta (Jennis + Music Center)/Oogoe Diamond (Music Center):

if the video does not show watch the video here

365 (Jennis Center):

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I don't want to tell about other group in BNK48 thread, but you're wrong here. Kokoa didn't make senbatsu because she couldn't beat Yumirin and Torobuchan. Don't forget she's from Hiroshima and the competition there was really hard. :)

3. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I said could have, not say it was the reason and also mentioning another boyish girl as popular so it is confusing as to why boyish girls aren't as popular anymore, is what I was trying to say. @nokoru

4. Centurybomber

Centurybomber Kenkyuusei

Wait, what scandal?

5. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm hoping that Piam will be UG center with a cool dance song because wEVE ALL BEEN CHEATED WITH HER NOT IN SENBATSU

6. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I'm so happy for Jaa, she's my favorite. I hope she and Namhom gain more popularity

7. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    For Piam, I have faith she'll be in the senbatsu for the 2nd or maybe even 3rd single. She's too good to push to a b-side!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

8. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just a boyfriend thing all over again. And her attitude in AKB48 senpai make people's off. But now she's lay low more, and people get to know her more. So she's doing fine now just take times.

The saddest part they didn't said anything about undergirl at all. It's make me think that they gonna promote this single with just 3 songs and only senbatsu. But I hope I'm wrong.

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    What can you say about BNK PR company? not so good or great PR machine?)))

10. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's not good but not that bad, they never told us about girls schedule, where are they going, which program show girls appeared. Or just informed us last minutes.

I don't know this is a right answer that you ask or not. Lol

11. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Although, I do wish they had debuted them as TEAM B3, despite the different uniforms...we'll just have to wait and see.

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :awesome: no... I answered about their CM, TV program, news, cm, fan-meetings, etc =) PR company! I hear J-pop and 48-idol culture not so popular in Thailand, so they need PR, huuuuge PR and big sponsors :hehe:

and YES their costumes lovely :inlove:

13. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I am surprised that Pupe isn't in the senbatsu! Why my best girl?

I really think she deserves a spot, and being in the team means more time with her love Kaimooki LOL

Also, why isn't Piam in the senbatsu omfg

If anything were to be changed in the senbatsu, please exchange Can and Namneung with Pupe and Piam

14. methus

methus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think the debut event is successful. They got attention from a lot of media.
    Yesterday, they went to promote in Channel 3's morning news which I think they are the highest rating morning TV program in Thailand. And they also joined in 2 Radio Programs.
    On Wednesday, they will go to promote in Woody's TV program. (Woody is a very popular TV person in Thailand).
    On Thursday, they will go to participate in Nine Entertain Awards which is a big honor awarded for Thai entertainment.

I think they start getting recognition from the public.

But the problem is BNK48's official always tell us which Program that will participate in the last minute.
    They don't show a detailed schedule plan like other 48G.

15. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Maybe they announce it last minute so that they see how many of the common people (and not fans) are interested in BNK? Surely if they announced it beforehand the ratings would skyrocket haha, maybe they're experimenting?

16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Sorry, My bad (>w<)~

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Do any of you guys know if the single is still supposed to be released in June?

18. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    They had no announcement regarding the single release sadly :(

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I see, thank you!

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    What are tje chances of them participating in this year's Janken Taikai? If they do participate, They'll probably have their own Janken, but having a Janken senbatsu for their 2nd single is kinda risky. But it'll also won't be fun if the Janken Senbatsu only gets a coupling. Then again, they barely have enough member to have a proper Janken with 16 "winners".

What do you guys think?

And who do you guys think will be included and dropped in the next senbatsu? Also, do you guys think they'll include Izurina in the current senbatsu? If yes, then who do you guys think will be or should be dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk