1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Later in the MV, Mimigumo are talking about some weird cloud that shape like biceps. So Half-Life 3 Myujikkii MV is confirmed!!

2. Elmagnifico

Elmagnifico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Someone can help me to translate what they talking about in opening and ending mv?

3. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Opening:

Music: What's your guy doing.
    Music: Peeking at human again?
    Jaa: Well, The clouds(Mimigumo -> Cloud with ear) like us want to know if everyone is happy.
    Kaimook: Yep.
    Music: But seem like everyone didn't have a smile on their face.
    Jaa: Yeah.
    Kaimook: That right.
    Jaa: What are we gonna do?
    Kaimook: I know what to do.
    Kaimook: How about Ms.Egg (Kaimook always called herself "Ms.Egg") Make the "candy of happiness" and give it to everyone.
    Jaa: Yep, That good Idea.
    [That led to the MV about making candy]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending:

Kaimook: Finally, our candy of happiness made everyone smile again.
    Jaa: Wait!! Look at that weird cloud.
    Jaa: I never seen a cloud shaped like that before.
    Kaimook: Me too
    Music: It seem to look like.. a biceps
    Kaimook: Agree
    Jaa: That right.
    Kaimook: Biceps...

[That led to the biceps monster song "Myujikkii"]

• Like Like x 2
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

What I found to be quite funny is the fact that int'l sister group has to change "everybody suck" to everybody eat.

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I understand if it's JKT since our society here is made up from mostly over-sensitive, over-religious pricks. No one want their theater raided by triggered people rite. But I wonder if BNK also avoid that "controversy"?

6. welp

welp Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Detail on Gen 2's concert revealed
    BNK48 2nd Generation's Concert Blooming Season
    Various performances showing various talents, singing, dancing, music instrument playing etc.
    November 2; BITEC Bangna, Hall 106 (Door opened 14:00, concert starts 16:00)
    Ticket prices: 2800, 2400, 1800 and 1000 THB (all seat tickets)
    Ticket sale opened on Oct 12 (Sat) at 10:00 on www.eventpop.me

A hot topic at the moment is "Has BNK48 been on a decline?"

Most popular comments are agreeing

#1 Only wotas diss ones saying BNK been on decline.
    BNK trend has been out and the group has become niche.
    I now barely see it shared on SNS.
    Keep delusional.

#2 Yes, it is. I think wotas better stop thinking Cookie hype was abnormal spike. Doesn't this mean the pre-Cookie era is normal? It was a struggle back then.
    In comparison, the eldest sister group could better sustain the hype. We must accept that BNK's been on the downhill. It fails to be mainstream and many old customers have been tired.
    I too have been tired. Members have shown no improvement. Their skills, dancing, singing and variety show are dull. Honestly, all non-fans find their variety show appearance boring.
    The office also has been awful. Every single events keep being suck. Sometimes, newcomers unsupport the group after attending 1 events.
    Besides, up to this day, only 1 member got popular among general public, Cherprang. The rest, Music or Jennis, are barely recognized outside fandom. Many youtubers are more well-known.
    The worst is wota's image. Outsiders are shunned to join the fandom as they're offended to be blanketed with crazy persons. Outsiders side eye these persons hard. There is nothing hateful in the original comment yet, wotas are incensed. Are they alright? Why are they mad? Anyone not praising are labeled haters. To me, they look sick, badly sick. If I become a fan, I'll be one of them and, that's very embarrassing.
    Honestly, the office better adjust its strategy, members better develop their skills, wotas better be more chill. Keep in mind only compliments can hype no celeb. If they are only comments like "She's my angel.", "The girl with magical smile.", "My sweetheart to bless you good night." etc., how far can the group go? Without discussion with outsiders, how many outsiders will be interested in the group and turn into fans?

#3 You boasted the group was so big and chased customers away. It takes forever for the goods to arrive. Don't wanna wait? Don't buy then. Don't like the sea of cameras? Don't attend the event then.
    Hard core wotas keep discriminating among themselves. Outsiders are offended. Even fans are being fed up and leaving. At 1 point, you have to question "Has the group been on decline?".
    Over a year, the marketing has been disastrous. They keep cracking into new market but neglect old one. Who will keep buying their products? No proper QC, pre-order today to receive the goods next year, also overdue or missed orders at times, an event with thousands goers but 2 printers to print tickets, what a great management. Who will want to work with them anymore?
    It's not just the trend has naturally been fading, it has a lot to do with their own practices. For example, that supplier from hell I won't name. I didn't get my goods so, I asked them. They passed the buck telling me to asked the office. The office also passed the buck telling me to ask the supplier. Can you be happy with this situation? When I ranted, you came up with same old replies "Stop buying then". Now, peeps have stopped buying as you suggested and, you've reached the point to question this question or keep deluding yourself that everything's still alright.
    In general, the office's been imitating the original sister but in poor quality and you're deluding yourselves "Other groups have done poorly too.", blah blah blah.
    Also, stop bringing up KFC. It wasn't popular at the beginning and took time to hit big. After some time, things are going to the previous state. Many newer singles have released yet, you're still bragging about KFC period. It's been 2 years, you're ok with no song else to brag ever, huh?

7. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

8. welp

welp Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

7th single announcement VTR

It's said line-up selection was top 7 from the election + younger members.