1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    That lip color on jib does not really suit het :/ kinda makes her look cheap or someone who tried on their mom's make up...I wish they hired a make up artists to look uniform with make up that can actually accentuate theirfeatures and look natural and their age cause theyre really young and dont need that much makeup

2. San Nyu

San Nyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She does a great performance since the beginning (proved by BNK senpai and dance battle)

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Izurina will probably in the next single rather than this single, she hasnt even moved to Bangkok yet.

4. methus

methus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    BNK48 Senbatsu member appeared and performed "Aitakatta" in Banpraram4.
    https://www.facebook.com/banpraram4/videos/1153715311429651/

While 16 Senbatsu appeared in TV Programs to promote the group to the public.
    There are very good opportunity for the undergirls to impress fans in Digital Studio as "idols you can meet".

Yesterday I went to Digital Studio at The Emquartier.
    Luckily, Cherprang, Music and Miori also came to surprise the fans. :hehe:
    Some undergirls member caught my attention especially Mind.
    She is very cute in person. Much better than her profile picture.

5. rmn89

rmn89 Member

Music reminds me of nogi's fukagawa mai.

Orn reminds me of shania gracia of jkt48.

6. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Jib, Mobile, CinCin, Namsai, Kidcat & Jane Perform 365nichi no kamihikouki on their Studio Live Today

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm kind of impress in Mobile & CinCin's voice.

7. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    AAAAHHHH! They are so adorable! :cute: Why are all the girls precious?! The harmonies in that video, @Red13th ! AAAAHHH!

8. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Everyone's trying to make me Oshihen... No, no.. I'm only for Pupe. And also for Kaimook. And Jane, and Cincin, and Maysa, and Cherprang, And Mind, and..
    This is what I'm talking about!

9. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    LOL I feel your pain. Every member has something special about them that makes you wanna oshi all of them. I'm stuck on like, eight different members and can't narrow it down any more.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

10. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Ikr. They have this like, unique characteristic for each member. Like Cherprang's the dorky but reliable girl, Pupe's the cool girl who's actually really into super cute things, Piam's the type of girl you'd always have fun with, Namhom seems like the type of person you can genuinely talk about music. Just like what you said, all members have something special about them! huhu

Good luck to us on choosing the kami-oshi in BNK lol

11. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ah. I already fell in love with my girls in BNK48. They are all adorable, but there's something about Cherprang that pulls me more towards her as my main girl, followed closely by Music. :) Hence why I have my icon as is.

12. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    Digital studio line up for the 12th to the 18th
    '.jpg

And, also...
    DCDX8FeUMAEjbjk.jpg
    MV anyone? Hehe.

13. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Hi!, I'm very new to BNK, but I remember reading the about the problems with audition process and like then-to-be-member's education. BUT I had a few questions?

• Who seem to be the double centres? - one with the middle part and the other with the Takamina hair I'm guessing? (btw make-up..... that needs to tone down a little)
    • There is a 16-nin senbatsu, but when Izuta fully transfers would one member loose it then, or is Izuta not in the first single? Because from my understanding, Ooogae Diamond is ready in production
    • Is there like an Ayana in the group, like a half-japanese member because I know for harugon Ayana was big help for her transfer to JKT
    • Dyed hair ?
    • I know thailand doesn't have the biggest or most fully developed music industry but Ignite records? Is ignite records also their management group or do they have a different distributor like AKS-youbecool or HITSrecords-Mediacom/SONY

14. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    I can answer a couple of those for you.

Right now the two centers are Music and Jennis.

Izurina probably won't be in the first single because she hasn't been practicing it as long as the other members have been. Don't know yet if one of the current senbatsu members will drop to make room for her later on, but its probably safe to say it'll happen.

Miori is half-Japanese, but there are a couple other members who have mixed backgrounds.

15. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Miori is japanese. Satchan is half-japanese.

The reason that Izurina isn't in the first senbutsu is language that what I thought of course with her experience in AKB she can sing this song many times she want but sing in different languages isn't that easy. Miori is the one who has the best skill in singing (I am sure that I heard Pun or Cherprang talk about this fact) so she has to practice about accent more than singing skill. It took her half a year with hardcore training to go this far.

16. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Music is the center in Aitakatta and Oogoe Daimond (She is in an Acchan's position), while Jennis is the center (Sayanee's position) in 365
    Note that Jennis is also in Takamina's position in Oogoe (so she got the first line in Oogoe)

I don't think Izuta is automatically in 1st senbatsu, it seems all MVs in 1st singles are already shot.

Probably, Miori who is Japanese could help her with that but Miori herself still doesn't understand Thai much. Satchan is half-Japanese but she is too young. Normally, older members who are good at English and some Japanese ie. Cherprang, Cancan and Pun are the one who become Miori's translator, so they probably help Izuta for that, too.

The different distributor. Unfortunatley, they are not a big one in Thailand.

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    So Miori is like BNK48's Nozawa Rena (Japanese) and Satchan BNK48's Ayana (half-Japanese)? That's pretty cool.

18. Aoun

Aoun Kenkyuusei

If have not VTR to told Who is center of song. and watch only Live performance or Broadcast.
    i think
    Aitakatta , Music and Jennis are Wcenter. on Line blocking/Position both are Main.

Oogoe Daimond , center will Music she same position as Jurina (Even this single Acchan and jurina are center).
    and 365 , center is jennis without doubt.

19. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    You should watch this AKB48's live. It's close to the lineup BNK48 used for their performance
    http://alive.in.th/watch_video.php?v=4Y6RY8K46RK2
    Only Takamina sang the first line (same as Jennis) and Music is placed the same position as Acchan whose end position is in the center of the group.

20. Aoun

Aoun Kenkyuusei

Why not refer on official PV?

[​IMG]