1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Hinano gets praised by the MC.
    [​IMG]
    “That's… a funny kid.”

Hinano is perfect for this kind of show with her imagination, I hope we see her more.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    hhhmm miipan is said to be centre but why am i seeing nao getting more cover gigs than her and is still placed in the centre for promo such as that game one. a miku x nao wcentre would be horrifying. are mgmt serious?

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Are you an Ohisama? We generally are not concerned about centre here. From getting nothing to what we have today, we are forever grateful. All members contribute in their own ways to raise the profile of Hinata as a whole. E.g. Meimei is a giggling mess sometimes but her athletic prowess is second to none and her looks are unique leading to many modelling gigs. Miipan is perfect for her ZIP gig as the bright, dont care if i fail attitude. Kage is getting so many football related jobs cause she has the passion for it and she knows her stuff.

S&F knows what it is doing and do what they can control. I have a feeling they promote members and groups based on their strengths. Hinata is everywhere now and focussing on just the 'centre' is not the way to advance the group as a whole.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I understand the sentiment, but I can't agree 100%. To put it simply, I don't care who the center is, as long as it's not fixed. I've seen the fixed center system kill too many idols to be comfortable with it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I agree with that. My point being the centre should not mean you hog all the jobs and each member contributes in their own way regardless of the centre.

Side note: Aren't you a STU fan as well? You must be fuming with your own fixed centre.

• Like Like x 3
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    girl lol please open ur eyes. they’re in their 2nd year get over that grateful for everything mentality and like actually look at what’s wrong with you faves. I don’t have to be no damn stan to see what’s going. Also what’s meimei giggling got to do with anything ctfu

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Absolutely! It's one thing I love about Hinatazaka, there are a lot of highly capable and interesting members and the jobs are pretty fairly distributed, center notwithstanding. In fact, it's one of the things I like about STU and BEYOOOOONDS as well :D But Nao/Yumirin still do get more spotlight during single promotion, whether it's appearing in music shows, or single adverts. Rotating the center is a tried and true method of promoting a greater variety of girls, and anyone who claims that ‘confuses’ the general public knows nothing about the industry; centers being a limited-time position has been a standard expectation for decades.

It does drive me mad! And I actually do like Yumirin, certainly much more than I like Nao (who is totally fine as an idol, just not my cup of tea). But I think it does hurt the group. To be fair, a very large percentage of STU's activity is based on the units, and that dilutes the problem a little bit. But it remains true that girls that could otherwise be valuable to the group end up graduating because there's a limit to how far they can go while standing on TecchiYumirin's shadow.

(On the other hand, my other favorite group avoids the issue by simply not using the center concept at all…)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    As a Miipan oshi I can see where hiraganatwice is coming from. I'm not saying Miipan should be everywhere and the others shouldn't get any jobs, but at times it does feel like Nao is still the center. Idk I've felt that way ever since the album cover was released. But yeah, like I've said before, I do see a Miku center or a W Nao/Miku center in the future which imo would be quite dull. I think there are discussion that can be had regarding the center position that don't have to be just "thank god it isn't a fixed center".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Miipan's center is just from an album though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Centre is still centre and ur girls gave y’all a whole senbatsu announcement for it so ??

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Albums are generally for the fans and not promoted as much to the GP which means it probably doesn't translate to outside work as much as an A-side would.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    That was great. Happy aura turned up to 11. Reminds me of the excellent orchestra version of Do Re Mi from the end of last year. Kage was on fine form - it's still so great having her back.

And Miipan's smile is just :cute:

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I can't watch my monitor screen when I played hiragana keyaki video. I just can't... :cry2:

On the other hand, Azato Kawaii brought me back to life. So energizing!!! :banana::inlove:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Katoshi has a boyfriend!!!:blink:
    Souce: https://twitter.com/i/status/1318462713853456385

I read the comment on that tweet, and it seems that some of people take that seriously. Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, this is the very first Sakamichi member said that she has a boyfriend.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    As much as I'm vocally in favor of abolishing the love ban… considering the source of the tweet, it's obviously not serious. This is part of the campaign for the game.

18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They recorded the program songs of tokyo , the program will be broadcasted in nhk world in october 24.

006GcM89gy1gjyjmudjfmj31400qoqar.jpg 006GcM89gy1gjyjmuyjb1j31400qowo5.jpg
    006GcM89gy1gjyjmvg1osj31400qoti2.jpg 006GcM89gy1gjyjmvt15mj31400qowmv.jpg

Source:
    https://twitter.com/nhk_musicjp/status/1319206861791547392?s=20

About the katoshi's boyfriend, yeah it was part the campaign of the game. The japanese fans were joking about that , the fans knew it was about a dating game.

Hinakoi Website:
    https://hinakoi.jp/

Hinakoi cm 15 seconds version in the official you tube channel

if the video does not show watch the video here

30 seconds version

Kumi, manamo and suzuka in Ray magazine.

rps20201022_163948.jpg rps20201022_164006.jpg
    rps20201022_164023.jpg rps20201022_164049.jpg
    rps20201022_164103.jpg rps20201022_164118.jpg

Hinatazaka no hi
    last week

[​IMG]

Credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "They recorded the program songs of tokyo , the program will be broadcasted in nhk world in october 24."

Songs of Tokyo Festival 2020 website:
    https://www.nhk.or.jp/songsoftokyo/04/

The website shows you broadcast times in your time zone.
    On the 24th: BABYMETAL, Hinatazaka46, HYDE, SixTONES
    On the 25th: BanG Dream!, THE IDOLM@STER, Mizuki Nana
    On the 31st: Aoi Shouta, Ikimonogakari, Minase Inori, Momoiro Clover Z, Walküre
    On Nov 1: Foorin, Foorin team E, Hotei, NEWS, Perfume

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The schedule must be off. They are on right now (not matching the time on the website). Maybe those weren’t local times. I know J-Melo always shows local times. There are three repeats coming up. Check here (these are local times).

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 4