[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    today is finally the day guys, tokyo dome! So happy and hyped for them.

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I'm so proud of them!! The concert was wonderful. The girls were all moved to tears from the beginning. Seeing Ushishi smile at Manafi with tears in her eyes as Manafi did the solo lines in Hiragana Keyaki... I was crying too.

Miku really stood out to me this concert. She did great in Seishun no Uma and Additional Time, and she's SO brave for going on that high platform with no handrails. You can see how tense she looks being way up there. Those carts a lot of the girls used were moving so fast too :cold:

I'm so happy to see so many Hiragana songs performed. I didn't expect Hanbun no Kioku or Saizenretsu e, and I'm so happy they appeared. I hope we get a full revival concert of the Hashiridasu Shunkan songs someday.

I'm also happy Nao and Manamo were able to sit out of songs smoothly. The other centers covered well. I liked the double center of Miho/Hinano for Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto!

Katoshi, Nao, and Hina all looked beautiful this concert :cute: Long hair really suits Nao, and Hina with a ponytail is great.
    The thrid gens preparing the birthday cake was so cute. Marie is so cute these days especially :inlove:

I LOVED the costumes and stage set for the Azato Kawaii to Kimi Shika Katan run! (It's nice to see them in above-the-knee skirts haha). And the professional circus performers during Kimi Shika Katan were SO cool!!!

I've updated the full setlist on the wiki here! http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/3rd_Anniversary_MEMORIAL_LIVE_~3rd_Hinatansai~

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    7th singles Boku nanka releasing May 11th
    Announced and performed first time at Tokyo dome just now
    Centered by kosakana

Guess someone will create a topic soon

• Like Like x 3
  5. signupsus

signupsus Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it has a tune that trends towards a ballad and lyrics that trends towards melancholy.
    For me, I kinda like it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I really love how diverse the group is becoming without losing the group image as the Hinatazaka that we know up to this point.
    I'm so excited for this single.
    Btw, that formation is interesting. Double Sasaki watching over Kosakana.

[Oversize Image]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Congratulations to Hinatazaka46 for finally fulfilling their Tokyo Dome dreams! The shows were lots of fun to watch.

Does anyone know if Audrey attended either of the shows? Looks like they did the kasu-kasu dance at the intro of a song on day 2. If they did attend hopefully we get to see some of the backstage for that. It's always fun to see how happy the members are when they show up.

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I really like the 4th gen audition motto. "Let us get lost. Because that's how it starts." To me, it is a good marketing line. What's more important, this one line feels like describe the entire history of Hinatazaka. From the time when they lost the way and didn't know what kind of future they have during Hiragana era, then they start to find their color and become Hinatazaka, (Maybe mngmnt guide/plan it that way, but still, that was amazing journey), then held amazing concert at Tokyo Dome.

So, I can see their invitation for new gen to get lost and then start means the new gen will enter the unknown world, but they can start to find who they are and what they want to do in Hinatazaka. In short, Hinatazaka offers them to have more freedom to be anything they want (of course with some limitation) and just having fun in this group.
    I hope we get the best girls and no problematic new members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Premieres at 22:00 JST today:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Until then, if you access the video by clicking on the link below you'll get the 27-second trailer posted earlier on Twitter:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS0VFNLh1UI

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I just read Hinatazaka history. And, surprisingly, none of the current Hinatazaka members are auditioned as Hinatazaka. 1ki, 2ki, and Hinano debuted as Hiragana. Even Marii, Paru, and Mikunin<3 was entered Sakamichi joint audition before Hiragana changed into Hinatazaka. It means 4ki will be the Hinatazaka pure blood members. Can't wait for them.:)

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Sukiyaki!!! Famous Japanese song in my country.
    I'm happy Mikunin<3 also perform here. She looks beautiful.:inlove:

The Sesame Street character sems match with the members. The active Elmo for Katoshi, shy Julia match Hinano, and big eater Mikunin and Cookie Monster. :D

17. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Fun fakt: These solo lines in Hiragana Keyaki were originally sung by the two Centers Neru and Memi together with Manafi (check the Stage48 Wiki). Since Neru and Memi already graduated, Manafi suddenly became kind of the Center of the song.

Btw. Manafi had a lot of "Kasuga its me!" moments during the concert. And I do not know if it was a sweet revenge for her not bungee jumping that time, that they put her on top of a 10m pole in the middle of Tokyo Dome with only a small pole as safety device?

• Like Like x 4
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Their performance of Yakusoku no Tamago at the end of Day 1 had me fighting back tears.

19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I watched day 1 yesterday on a specific site... I don't remember being more excited for Hinatazaka46. It was their well-deserved glorious moment, touching moment and I got really emotional. It was a fantastic performance from all of the girls. Kumi-awesome-captain was shining! This has been the culmination of her efforts, management skills and immense love for her sisters.

Today I'll watch day 2, pump up the volume and let my yesterday's silent and emotional surprise turn into a burst of cheers for each and every song, for each and every girl.

Hinatazaka reached a top, only to have an ever higher goal within their grasp to achieve. These girls can do anything!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

For various reasons, I barely followed Hinatazaka last year (despite ~really~ liking the 5th single) and haven’t really kept up with them all for the past 6 or so months. Just as I was wanting to get back into things in part due to a renewed interest in Watanabe Miho(my og Hiragana oshi back in the day), she announces her retirement. Oh well, all the best to her and I still want to get back into the swing of things. I feel like a bad fan, but hey, I’ve been one for quite a long time at this point and it’s tough to balance interests.