[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

One possibility is 21 November, which is clear of any other Akimoto group release. But into December could work, though it apparently isn't the best time for sales. Depends whether this is a Hiragana release or just a coupling song on a Kanji release, maybe?

Some people are hoping/expecting that Joyful Love may be performed for the first time next Friday at the Hiragana x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu event at Budoukan. If that were the case, the MV would almost certainly come out this week. But I've read a rumour that they are still not sure (a) when to bring out the MV or (b) whether this song will be on a Hiragana release or just be part of the next Kanji release -- or even not be released at all, just given out to Mechakari subscribers. Personally, I'm expecting November 21 for a Hiragana release, and for the Joyful Love MV to be posted sooner rather than later. But that may be wishful thinking, lol.

EDIT: Now I see the firm rumour of December 21 for a Kanji album with two Hiragana songs on it. Maybe you already saw that? Info in the GENERAL thread. No proof, but a possibility. The supposed lead song is about a night with hail falling. Would that be a Christmas song, Keyaki-style, lol?

The Hiragana performance at TV Asahi's Roppongi Hills Summer Station event in August is around now, online in Japan. I've seen it, and it's fantastic. Exciting event. What a group. Put that with the Keyaki Republic disc and I'm feeling as if we're following the right group, both Kanji and Hiragana.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Something new just showed up on the official YouTube site: a minute-and-a-half "trailer" for the new CMs between Mechakari and Hiragana. Still not the full MV, but a few more bits of it, all of which look and sound good, and a bit of "making of". I'm getting into the song now. More, please.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll check around, but I only see this on the Japanese official YouTube, so far. What does it mean? Might it mean that the MV is far away? Might it mean it's close? No idea.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Summer Station Live.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34354494

SETLIST:

1.ひらがなで恋したい
    2.おいで夏の境界線
    3.未熟な怒り
    4.永遠の白線
    5.半分の記憶
    6.ハッピーオーラ
    7.期待していない自分
    8.誰よりも高く跳べ!
    9.NO WAR in the future

Note: Tell me if the link not work to make a backup.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Xiphyas -- Works for me, at least so far. Thanks.

Looks like bilibili.com has given itself a makeover. I couldn't get through to it at all twelve hours ago. The site said it required some kind of action from my ISP. But now it's clear sailing.

EDIT:
    I just found the "trailer" on bilibili:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34382776

Joyful love, hajimete no sekai... "Joyful love, a world beginning..." Make this a single now.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Budoukan live with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu on Friday evening seems to have been a big success. Sold out, and excitement all round. I even saw a post on 5channel where a Kyary fan praised the cultural level of Hiragana fans, since they demonstrated enjoyment of Kyary, too. Gana fans were apparently a big majority in the audience, but worked with Kyary fans to come up with combined calls. Hiragana was like an opening act with a long set-list, then came back for encores together after Kyary's set. Here's the main Hiragana set list. They did Kyary's Harajuku Iyahoi with her as an encore. In one MC session, they brought their total number up to 20 by showing a video of Kage-chan.

① Hiragana de Koi wo Shitai
    ② Happy Aura
    MC①
    ③ Konna Seiretsu wo Dare ga Saseru no ka
    ④ Mijuku na Ikari
    MC②
    ⑤ Halloween no Kabocha wo Wareta
    MC③
    ⑥ Eien no Hakusen
    ⑦ Hanbun no Kioku
    ⑧ Kidaishiteinai Jibun
    ⑨ Dare yori mo Takaku Tobe!
    ⑩ NO WAR in the future

No performance of Joyful Love, just an elliptical comment by Takemoto that they hadn't "made their debut yet." Maybe loose-lipped Take-chan was letting something out of the bag?

Photos at Dwango, Modelpress, Tokyo Pop Line. Note new outfits.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Sadly I couldn't be on the Budokan event (busy schedule). :cry2:

Let me add and share some pictures.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Source: news.livedoor.com

A lot of praise to Kosaka Nao on different sites and forums, some talking about her beauty and others talking about her strong presence when she acts as center.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the pics and the note about Nao-chan. She converted me in the studio lives they show on GanaOshi: she becomes a different, more intense person at centre on songs like Zai Senretsu e. I don't see that intensity in the bits of Joyful Love we've seen, but it is a different kind of song. I look forward to seeing how she handles it. One thing I do see in that song is that she has learned how to smile on cue as if she means it. To me, she seems smart and capable, picking things up quickly, and choosing the right things to pick up (like making eye-contact with the camera). Her singing is good, and her dancing has always been capable and is becoming more graceful, to my eye. I translated a Thursday Yahoo Japan piece about her in my blog.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Excuse me, let me correct you, sai zenretsu e (saizenretsu e) 最前列へ .

Definitely Nao-chan is blooming and maturing little by little. I hope she don't be suffocated by management and let her enjoy her time as idol.

As I expressed before, Hiragana have tons of talent and the 2nd Gen woke up the monster with all that energy. I still remember people and my friends that hoped for a "monster" generation like Nogi 3rd, now we know that Hiragana is doing well and personally I don't like to compare groups, all of them have their own soul and the Sakamichi "sisters" are more like "cousins" to me (there are probably people who do not agree with me).

I don't know if someone wrote this or something similar here but my brother do a comparision between Hiragana Keyaki and the Sakamichi groups (Nogizaka and Keyakizaka) I found interesting and I wanna share with all of you, he said: "Don't you notice the difference between 1st Gen songs and 2nd Gen songs?, 1st Gen songs have a light Nogi style and 2nd Gen songs have the 'cool' style like Kanji Keyaki". I found that 'observation' very interesting and I wanted to share.

Sorry if my english goes bad (not my main language).

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Xiphyas -- Thanks for the correction re Saizenretsu e. I always have to stop and think about that one. "To the front row."

Also, thanks for your brother's observation. I'd noticed something sort of like that myself. I remember at least one of the 2gens said early on that they were really focused on Kanji Keyaki, and that's why they applied. It might have been Miku, I'm not sure. And even some of the songs Hiragana has done don't seem all that "Happy Aura," to me, so I've wondered if there was going to be some change of style even for Hiragana as a whole. On the other hand, I've even wondered if there is going to be some reshuffling of members between the two groups, to get people like YuiPon, Uemura, and Naako into the more idol-like group and move people into Kanji who prefer the harder style.

But today I see Hiragana's Lima Cantik unit doing a very colorful studio version of Hallowe'en no Kabocha on GanaOshi and I wonder if the "many vivid colours intermingling" image of Joyful Love is now going to be Hiragana's "happy aura" image.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hina-chan and Hiyotan on Yuugata Paradise.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ========================================================================

@ukifune a reshuffle can be taken really bad (especially Uemura). I'm just waiting for that 2nd Gen in Kanji in order to give them that fresh air and rest they need.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "Snack Mao" series moves to showroom and apparently is now a regular show(?). So I had the idea to share all episodes here instead members thread to avoid the spam. So now I share the past episodes until the recent one, all of them are fun and revealing :lol:

Snack Mao showroom 18.08.02 with Kosaka Nao.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av28349851

Snack Mao showroom 18.08.04 with Sasaki Kumi.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av28548521

Snack Mao showroom 18.08.06 with Matsuda Konoka.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av28711690

Snack Mao showroom 18.08.08 with Takase Mana.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av28854400

Snack Mao showroom 18.08.10 with Takamoto Ayaka.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av29045121

Snack Mao showroom 18.08.12 with Higashimura Mei.

Snack Mao showroom 18.09.12 with Hamagishi Hiyori.

Snack Mao showroom 18.10.03 with Ushio Sarina.

Snack Mao showroom 18.10.18 with Yonetani Nanami (the first Kanji on the show).

Snack Mao showroom 18.10.28 with Nibu Akari.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34842306

Snack Mao showroom 18.10.29 with Kawata Hina.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34897323

EDIT: Video Backup.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Snack Mao showroom 18.10.31 with Kanemura Miku.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hi guys I’ve been lurking for a while but finally found out how to register so here I am! Does anyone think that Joyful Love is definitely their 1st single since Kanji 8th single isn’t happening this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Welcome @hiraganatwice hope you enjoy the Keyakizaka content.

There is a percentage of that but is not totally confirm until the official management announcement, the same goes to Kanji's 8th single, we need to wait this week or the next to have news or any strong clue.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Snack Mao showroom 18.11.03 with Nagasawa Nanako.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Omg announcement at the end of their showroom I think tomorrow? Maybe it’s the debut

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Paripi-chan and "The dangerous girl" on Yuugata Paradise.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    • Like Like x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru