[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I like Miku, Konoka, and Buub.

Not feeling Paripi or Hinachan.

Paripi looks like my friends mom.

Got that "I'd like to speak to the manager" look going on.

And I say this as someone who considers Paripi my second favorite Hinata member after Memi.

2. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

tsuchida's comment about Hinatazaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I couldn't understand what was said but at least I knew some words. I am with you Tsuchi. It was a big blow. I was surprised but is still happy for them

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Just watched the latest Dam Channel Hiragana episode. When they were asked about the meaning of Stage for them, here is their answer.
    IMG_20190217_173846.jpg
    Yes, that is Hinata. :)
    And, according to Kyoko blog, cmiiw, they recorded that episode before their name change showroom. So, I don't know how I should call it, coincidence or fate. But, I can say that Hinatazaka46 is a perfect name for them.

Here is Kyoko blog where she wrote about Dam Channel, "Hinata" answer, and name change.
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/19381?ima=0000&cd=member

Tsuchi said interesting thing here. Especially about the similarity between Keya and Hinata in name changing part. Plus, how he describe the character of each Sakamichi groups. [hehe]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  5. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I would love to see Nibu-chan in danso..hopefully they'll do a ikemen-danso segment again, Nibu seems to pull it off ! :^^;:

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    We're seeing Keyakizaka46's new music videos (for the Kuroi Hitsuji single) being uploaded directly to their website rather than on YouTube.

This makes me wonder...could this happen for Hinatazaka46's debut single music videos as well???

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On their Showroom a couple of weeks ago, both Memi and Kyouko said they'd love to do danso again. And I agree about Nibu.

That video shows Miho reacting very similarly to Memi, as if her first reaction was to be very sad. More members seemed possibly upset, too. I think they will all get used to it, but it looked like a shock for several of them. The on-screen title said something about everyone having different reasons for their reactions, but that sounds like publicity talk to me.

I believe the short answer would be: yes, it could. But on the other hand, they want as much publicity as possible, so my guess is they will go back to YouTube. However, I've seen someone say this could become a new norm in the industry.

@MasToppu -- Yes, Tsucchi's radio comments were interesting. He mentioned the fact that throughout their auditions, Keyakizaka candidates were trying out for a new group called "Toriizaka46." Then at the announcement of who had got in, they were told they were now Keyakizaka46; at the time, outsiders, at least, were perplexed. He talked about the clean and pretty feel of Nogi, the darker, more youthful approach of Keyaki (I think that's what he said), and the orthodox idol approach of Hiragana (he said oudou "royal road","easy way" -- I'm just guessing that is what people translate as "orthodox"). A good trio of sisters, I think he said.

I agree that the name "Hinatazaka" is perfect. Even looking at lists of matome to choose articles to read, the kanji jump off the page, with their simple, bright feeling. Kyouko wrote she was once asked what being on stage at a live was like, and she responded "hinata," which means "sunny", or being in the sunshine.

It was interesting that Kyouko wrote that she had long wanted a name-change, but never said it publicly. She is so professional, and seems to have a great grasp of the business.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    1010 days to the Hinatazaka46 name revelation.:cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great video posted by @MasToppu. Is it okay if I'm close to bawling?

Watanabe Miho blog post
    : Her 14 February reaction to the name-change (she was upset at first, like Memi). But like Memi she pulled herself together quickly, and is now looking forward, as she takes time to get used to the name.

[​IMG]

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Miho was in tears before they even made the announcement.

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Many of them (if not all) because the previous video.

13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I didn’t think Miho’s tears were out of sadness though. I thought it was because she was positively overwhelmed by what they have achieved and how far they’ve come

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Maybe they’ll get their own shows now?

16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Or maybe they will end that show, and starting a new one, new concept and new name

• Like Like x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's Miho's blog post explaining her feelings. She says there was indeed some sadness in her reaction, but of course she is getting over it and looking forward. I'm not sure where the grim expression came from before the announcement...maybe she suspected the possibility. I know I did (but I didn't feel particularly negative about it)

I wonder if they might go so far as to set up a monthly "46 show," rotating among (members of) the three Sakamichi groups.

EDIT: Fans are trying to set up a penlight flower for Joyful Noise Love at the Debut Countdown Live performances in Yokohama Arena. Here's what Budoukan looked like last December:

[​IMG]

And here are two plans for this March 5-6 (I prefer the second):

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

People worry that the elliptical arena is less suited to this than circular Budoukan, and that it will be hard to coordinate -- which was done last year by Twitter and by people showing each other the pattern on their phones. Members said how wonderful it was to see, and fans were proud to have made it work.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Just wondering when Hinata related threads will be moved out of the Keyaki section

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not that I'm suggesting anything, but the actual Japanese Hinata blogs will be moved to their own official site on the day their single comes out, 27 March. When you click "blog" on the Hinata site now, you are taken to the Keyaki site, where both groups' blogs are still being posted.

20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    So likely the same will be done on this site around then?