1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wasn't that Mama event the one where they were amazed by the "running Japanese girl"? And the one where Memi got up late and had to rush off to the airport with only a shoulder bag, and then was paparazzi-ed at the Seoul airport, giving the photographer a friendly smile from behind her facemask? Thanks for the pronunciation info: makes perfect sense.

EDIT: CRE8BOY has confirmed that it was they who choreographed the Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto MV. It was said a few months ago that they would be the main choreographers for Hiragana/Hinata, and that may be playing out.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    CRE8BOY? Same dude who choreographed Nogi’s kaerimichi wa yomawari shitaku naru

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, CRE8BOY did Kaerimichi. It's a group, rather than an individual -- and that makes sense when you see just how much they have done. Their site shows over 200 credits, with 15 mentions of Nogi, including Nigemizu, Skydiving, Mitsume no Kaze and the 2017 Under-Live. They also did Techi's solo dance with Hirai Ken a year ago. The CRE8BOY group includes both men and women. ja.wikipedia

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miipan and Katoshi will participate on the show "Sujiganeze". Starting this saturday.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More information on Model Press website.

===========================================================================================

Also, Kyouko-chan, Nao-chan and Nano-chan will be cover girls on the next Entame magazine.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Entame Twitter announcement.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Today is release day for Keyakizaka's Black Sheep, but also for the BD/DVD of Hiragana's stage play Magia Record. Tower Records was out of stock when one person went to buy one early Tuesday, hoping to get into the hand-over event:

[​IMG]

Animate (I believe) has a display of costumes worn by Hiragana members in the show:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click to enlarge. If you do, you'll see that they have the names of the character and the actor posted above the costume. (l-r: Mirei/Yachiyo, Memi/Iroha, Suzuka/Tsuruno, Kyouko/Mami, Miku/Sayaka, Miho/Felicia)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Entame official Twitter posted some preview about the next number where Kyouko-chan, Nao-chan and Nano-chan will be cover girls.

[​IMG]

Entame original tweet.

-----------

The "Saitama trio" also will appear on the magazine.

[​IMG]
    "When you read (the magazine) you will love Hinatazaka46 more".

Entame original tweet.

-----------

The adorable 愛 pair also on the next Entame.

[​IMG]

Entame original tweet.

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Now Keyaki has released their single can we expect more Hinta news?

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Next week, I'd guess. In fact, the new single will certainly be part of the two Debut Countdown Lives, which are next Tuesday-Wednesday. Even the MV could come out next week. I think we are going to be inundated with Hinata news. At least, we'd better be. Four weeks to release day. They have to come up with things that will give the group a good start in the wider public consciousness. But this week has to belong to Keyaki, I think. Until Sunday night.

I've been thinking about the "praying for a hit" business, and I wonder if something pretty and happy would work better as publicity than a physical feat. Working to establish the group's image. What is the image they want to establish: beautiful, happy, friendly, good singers/dancers...? And something semi-patriotic, involving Shinto and/or scenery?? Or just not do a prayer?

• Like Like x 2
  9. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    that issue looks pretty legendary. and it comes with some goodies? gonna have to pick this up :fear:

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    How about members visiting every places that has special meaning for their journey, until they can debut as Hinatazaka46. For example, the first place they took audition, or the important places that become some kind of turning point for Hiragana, such as Budokan. Then, at those places they have a moment of silence to pray for their success. If they really do this pray for hit campaign, maybe I'll cry. :)

The other campaign idea is writing and reading letter to their parent. You know, just like when you get married. But this one, members ask for blessing and permission, because they are going to work hard under Hinatazaka46 name. Of course, their parent face will be blured or the staff shot the scene like the Neru parent scene, where they didn't show the face. If they do this, at least we can find out, if Katoshi father really has henyo henyo speaking style.:D

So, rather than extreme and harsh campaign style ala earlier Nogi, they can do something more meaningful. Something that can connect them to their fans. Something that can show to the fans that behind their happy aura, there were struggle, blood, sweat, and tears, which make them has rights to stand at the place where they are right now.
    So, how about documentary and forget the pray for hit campaign? These girls' story and journey is just amazing.:D

11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    A documentary and a hit campaign would be amazing. I think we’ll definitely receive a documentary regardless Hinata’s story is just too great not to have one

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I'm hoping CRE8BOY will be the choreographer for the first single, always been a fan of their work. even when they use simple movements they still manage to make it catchy and memorable.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I am so sad I didn't get any tickets for the countdown lives. Not even in the general release. All sold out within a few minutes. Every tickets taken, even the stage back seats. :cry: :shock:

Well guess I can only be cheering them from my house then lol. :^^;:
    And buying their "debut" single.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    • Like Like x 2
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That Showroom Friday evening will apparently feature "all members". Fans believe that includes Hinano. Management is calling it a pre-Debut Countdown Live Special.

Since the concerts are next week, and they will certainly be doing songs from the new single (as Keyaki did at its Debut Countdown Live in March 2016), I think announcement of the senbatsu line-up could come either on Showroom tonight or on GanaOshi on Sunday. Now that Black Sheep is out, it looks as if Hinatazaka46 can start its push. No waiting until next week, lol.

EDIT: In an interview, Akimoto Manatsu says that she went to the Hiragana Christmas live because lots of staff had told her she should see them. Fans at handshake also told her their lives were good. She says she stays up on Sunday to watch, first NogiChuu, then KeyaKake, then GanaOshi (they follow each other, starting at midnight Sunday night)...then goes to sleep. Kyouko was in the same interview and was very happy that she would do that.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Excited excited

17. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

SakamichiAKB 2019
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a post collecting screencaps of Hinata-chans in the SakamichiAKB performance.

Members (plus starting position):
    3rd row left end: Kyonko
    3rd row left middle: Miho
    2nd row left end: Miipan
    2nd row right middle Kosakana
    Front: Toshi-chan

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    When is the SR broadcast starting ?

20. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    Finally got around listening to the two hiragana songs from the newest Keyaki single and I have to say I really enjoy dakishimete yaru. It's probably my favorite coupling song. Just that interesting riff in the beginning sucked me in and it transitioned into the happy, soothing sound I grown to love with Hiragana songs. To bad it's not getting a MV :(

• Agree Agree x 2