1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The new song Kyun was great! They actually forced Mao to dance it :hehe:
    New cheer was great!! I love it!
    Surprisingly Hiyotan was missing, and Hinano is there. It hiyotan sick?
    I can't wait for the actual single!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    It was announced a show with Miipan. "Kaiten! Miipan bakery!". March/15 19:00 - 20:00~

She will share her dream of becoming a baker. And she will prepare her original recipe in company of those who also love bread.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "I love those uniforms".

[​IMG]

TV Asahi website.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've seen some posts asking whose will be the next Hinatazaka photobook. Katoshi seems obvious to me, since she's the sexiest (along with Ayaka) and one of the most beautiful members. But people mentioned lots of names, including Sarina, Kyouko, Ayaka, and Suzu-chan. Must be 18.

Mii-pan bakery show is a great idea. And they do look good there.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    KYUN, debut single PV

on Hinatazaka46's website

geoblocked short ver

if the video does not show watch the video here

alternate youtube link

• Winner Winner x 4
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    The debut countdown live seems to have been a hit. They performed Hiragana songs then said goodbye to the name Hiragana Keyakizaka46 and said hello to Hinatazaka46 with a new overture!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I wanna hear their overtune so bad

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What was the set list?

9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hinatazaka46 Debut Countdown Live in Yokohama Setlist

0.overture (Keyakizaka ver)

1 Hiragana Keyaki

MC

2 Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe

3 Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru

4 Eien no Hakusen

5 Soredemo Aruiteru

6 Oide Shampoo

7 Ima ni Mite iro

Budokan VTR

8 Hiragana de Koishitai

9 Hanbun no Kioku

10 Kitaishite Inai Jibun

11 Happy Aura

*Hinano's Appearance

*Greeted the crowd as Hinatazaka46

*VTR

12 New Overture

13 Kyun (Centered by Nao)

14 Tokimeki Kusa (2nd Gen song Nao Centre)

15 Mimi ni Ochiru Namida (1st Gen song Katoshi Centre)

16 Chinmoku ga Ainara (Centered by Nao)

17 Footstep (Model unit song centre by Ayaka)

18 Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto

19 Dakishimete Yaru

20 Joyful Love

21 Hinatazaka (new song by Akip written for this live only)

22 Kyun (2nd time)

23 NO WAR in the future

24 Yakusoku no Tamago

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello all.

What a night. I seriously wanted to do a report right after the show, but we ended tired. Sorry if someone here were waiting.

-------------

My girlfriend and I went early to meet some friends, eat something and what we found was a lot of "ohisama" waiting already (official goods store). And the people just kept coming. I really liked a lot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The show started as always (Hiragana overture) and the crowd responded with enthusiasm. All of us were exited at that moment.

The girls appeared and the whole place cheered happily.

When they sang Dare yori mo takaku tobe!, was the first emotional moment. While the girls were singing, Neru-chan and Kage-chan videos appeared with the song. My girlfriend could not resist and started crying, a lot of people too and that caught me without guard...

During the MC moments, we clearly felt the emotion of the girls. They were very grateful and very happy to see everyone gathered there.

The show just continue with many smiles and great moments, like Mao-chan funny face during Eien no Hakusen (you can clearly hear some laughs). Another thing was some fans checking the interaction of the "new couple" (Ayaka-chan and Hina-chan). "Did you see?, Ayaka-chan winked Hina-chan" and other coments, was funny.

Talking about Hina-chan. She centered Oide shampoo (Nogizaka46 song) and she did really good. She is absolutely cute.

Was a bit worriesome to noticed Hiyotan-chan bad condition for a few moments, but seems like she didn't want to miss this important moment with all the group... that was truly moving. I really like Hiyotan-chan, what a pure and fighter girl. I wish her a fast recovery.

In resume, all the moment as "Hiragana" was highly emotional and sad in many moments. In my case, I remember everything that they went through. From Neru-chan entering until the announcement of the first single. And I'm really bad with the 'good byes'.

[​IMG]

A lot of fans were crying. Is really hard to say good bye to something you saw grow. Even if the girls continues, the name "Hiragana Keyakizaka46" is part of the history.

The mood changed when the lights were brighter, like a warm morning and then... The Hinatazaka46 overture. That energy is unique... I love it.

What is the best way to start a new stage in your life?, With huge energy and how can you get that energy?... With 'Kyun'!

We need more practice on the calls but I think we did good :blush:

I don't know ... I think is just me but Kosakana looks more beautiful.

Kumi-chan did a great MC (the first as Hinatazaka46). A positive message and asking for a continue support from the 'ohisama'. (Of course Kumi-chan).

The show continues with a new energy and new songs. Real good songs, now I want more to buy the single. We did good during Joyful Love the colors were much better than before and later will be perfect.

But the song "Hinatazaka"... how good and touching. Is like a resume of all this time. I remember this line clearly "We stayed close to a big tree... we were in the shadow everytime (...) I don't follow nobody, I will go my own way". With this, they declared their total independence from Keyakizaka46. Good luck beautiful girls!

And the show finished with No war in the future and Yakusoku no tamago.

[​IMG]

Was a great event with a lot of feelings. Is really hard to wrote all what I want but I hope this few lines I shared gives to you a bit of what we experimented last night. Was an unforgettable night.

Now we are waiting for the later event.

Thank you so much for this space.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Akb's Oguri Yui and kubo Satone watch the debut .
    Nogi 2nd gen Kitano and 3rd gen Zukki ; Momoko and Tamami also watch the concert

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wonderful piece from @Xiphyas. Thanks. I got a bit teary-eyed just reading about things last night on Twitter and 5ch. And I was very sympathetic to the initial despair of Memi and Miho (and maybe others) when the name-change was announced. But somehow I find myself very positive about Hinatazaka now, despite having followed Hiragana since its auditions (really since Neru's first introduction). I don't think Hiragana is dead. I think it has assumed its full power.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

14. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Ah, the kimono Yokohama Arena photo sets are so pretty. It's so so tempting to buy lol.
    Hmm, maybe I shall wait for the Kyun photo sets first.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Finally at home.

[​IMG]

This night was amazing, the emotions just flowed and we were expecting more energy... Hinatazaka didn't fail. The girls started with amazing energy. We felt this Hiragana Keyaki (Memi-chan center) with more emotion (probably the last time we heard this song live).

The setlist was the same as the first night but the enviroment was more energetic and nostalgic.

Was sad not to see Hiyotan-chan. But I checked the website before the show and they confirm her bad physical condition and her absence. "Probably her condition worsened" -I thought- ... I wish her a fast recovery.

The MC segments were great but on the Encore MC, Kumi-chan was splendid and the tears just fell "(To the oshisama) We want to take care of all of you, you will not regret. Please continue supporting us (...) We learned a lot from Keyakizaka46, we want they be proud of us" (That last part just killed me). Even Kosakana and other members couldn't resist and cried a lot.

The show ended with a huge amount of determination in the girls, you could see it in their eyes and feel it in the environment. It was wonderful.

Now I am much more proud of them.

Thank you for the space. Please support Hinatazaka46.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka in the news today

• Like Like x 5
  17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

ahaha they still call them kanji-san not keyaki-san, i mean its alright to call them keyaki-san right, afterall they are hinata now,
    prob just habit, still funny

• Like Like x 4
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinatazaka46 Debut Countdown pictures. Main article and pictures on News Dwango website.

Hiragana Keyakizaka46.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hinatazaka46.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It appears that Ichiro is an Ohisama:

[​IMG]

The pale blue shirt says: "Kyun." Not actually a Hinata shirt, or an Ohisama, just a coincidence, nicely noticed by someone in Japan. For anyone who doesn't know, Suzuki Ichiro is a baseball superstar who has starred in Japan and the US and is now 45 and still playing.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

April EX Taishuu, coming out 15 March, features Memi and Kyouko on the cover and also other Hinata-chans (Mao, Meimei, Buu...):

[​IMG]

It's ironic to see Kyouko and Memi so apparently intimate after seeing Kyouko so, so upset with her a year ago when Memi invaded her Showroom and romped around. But their wonderful Showroom together a month ago showed that Memi has matured and Kyouko has cooled down.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1