[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Some recent group pictures.

[​IMG]
    From SakamichiTV SP.

[​IMG]
    From Kyun MV filming.

[​IMG]
    From Buu-chan blog.

NOTE: On the last one is a bit sad to notice Hiyotan-chan bad health condition.

=========================================================================================

EDIT.

MTV LIVE PREMIUM 1st Story pictures and setlist.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

M0. Overture
    M1. Kyun
    M2. Tokimeki Sou
    M3. Mimi ni Ochiru Namida (1st GEN)
    M4. Footsteps (Ayaka Takamoto, Shiho Kato, Mirei Sasaki, Kumi Sasaki and Nao Kosaka)
    M5. Chinmoku ga Ai nara (2nd GEN)
    M6. JOYFUL LOVE
    M7. NO WAR in the future
    M8. Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe!
    M9. Hiragana de Koi Shitai
    M10. Happy Aura
    EN1. Kyun

Source: ModelPress website.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The story about replacing NHK's AKB Show with a Sakamichi show is not exactly the case. According to the show's blog on NHK, the AKB Show is indeed being cancelled, but the remaining shows to the end of March will be AKB material. The one-shot Sakamichi show is separate, showing videos that NHK had ready for a "Sakamichi Show." Info in Nogi general thread here. No word on what comes next. The show will apparently include:
    23.March 23:00-0:30
    ・"KuroHitsuji" and "Kyun" studio performances
    ・concert reports
    ・captains talk : Sakurai × Sugai × Kumi
    ・members talk : Hori × Kobayashi × Kyoko

But there is also a confirmed report that the AKB All-Night Nippon weekly radio show will end and be replaced with a Nogizaka All-Night Nippon. Fuller info and sources in Nogi General thread. ANN site news.

I've also read a piece on RealSound that says idol shows need freshening, and admiring the work on HiraganaOshi, using pairs of members, particularly the Memi-Manamo pair that has been so effective. And also the recent Matsuda Konoka Presents Hiragana Keyaki Songs Athletic Meet.

I have to say, everything seems to be being done to make Hinatazaka's debut successful. March 23 is four days before the release of the single. And all the MVs that have been released seem extremely attractive. I'm imagining people who didn't know the group before thinking: "Who are these girls? Where did such talent and beauty come from?"

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    The Shibuya109 files are so cuteeeeeeeeee...
    Must re...re...re..sist buying..

• Creative Creative x 2
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wish they wore those white uniforms more. Hopefully they wear them for the Zip! live. Love them.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hinatazaka in upcoming fashion mags (source):

JJ
    top members
    https://www.kobunsha.com/shelf/magazine/next?seriesid=102001

bis
    no details
    https://www.magazine-data.com/topics/bis20190401.html

Ray
    Debut single release and praying for a hit. Want to know more about Hinatazaka46?
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07NN68JGR/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_py7ICbN6088Z

Seventeen (May)
    Hinatazaka high school and college members
    https://www.magazine-data.com/topics/seventeen20190400.html

EDIT: And for something completely different, here's a little animation involving Techi, Memi, Nijika, Miho and Meimei:
    https://twitter.com/KeyakiChi46/status/1106794423646482432

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    B.L.T next issue will release a Hinatazaka46 debut single special edition. The magazine also will include an interview with Audrey-san about the group and TV show.

And an amazing announcement. Only because Hinatazaka46 debut, B.L.T will publish 4 extra special edition with different covers exclusive to Lawson Entertaiment.

First time I read something like this, Hinatazaka46 is creating a big expectation in all media.

Here is the covers and the double poster pictures.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lawson cover A
    [​IMG]

Lawson cover B
    [​IMG]

Lawson cover C
    [​IMG]

Lawson cover D
    [​IMG]

B.L.T website.

Personal note: On the cover B, Is really Hiyotan-chan 16 years old?... She looks beautiful.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Overture!
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    That's… uh… kind of rubbish? :confused: Well, I guess they have all these great songs, they can afford a rubbish ouverture.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Highly recommended, it was a pretty fun show.

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Huge news for Memi and Kono-chan. They will be regulars on an NHK Education TV show starting April 18. The show is part of the regular weekday afternoon programming for high schools. The 20-minutes-every-second-Thursday show will be hosted by top seiyuu Midorikawa Hikaru. The show is called "Society and Information" 社会と情報. It will deal with how computers and smartphones work, and with useful apps. It will also deal with IT and media security and morality, and there will be episodes introducing databases, etc. (source)

[​IMG]

This show will be seen all over Japan. GanaOshi and KeyaKake are seen mainly in the Tokyo area. So it looks like a pair of Hinata-chans will have a captive audience of high-school students every two weeks, a wonderful way of spreading the group's fame to a younger audience. This kind of show seems to me to be a way for Hinatazaka46 to advance toward being a "national" idol group, accepted as part of the culture.

This follows the pair's first appearance in the educational series, on a show in the series called "Anytime, Anywhere High School Course" on March 25th at 2pm. This show will star Midorikawa-san and well-known actress Satou Aiko. Their particular episode will deal with distance education. There are apparently over 200,000 students in Japan who take their schooling by "correspondence," over the Internet, etc. This includes many young performers, whose schedule makes it impossible for them to attend school regularly. There are at least three schools in Tokyo that have set up courses specifically for young entertainers and athletes, facilitating this kind of education. The promo for the show says that in discussions, personal life and issues quite naturally arise.

The next day, March 26th, there will be another show (an episode of "How I Came to Be Immersed in My Love for...") telling the story of Hinatazaka46 as a whole, and exploring the allure of idols. To prepare for this show, there is a survey about Hinatazaka, asking what their greatest attraction is: happy aura, friendliness, music, looks, variety, lives, other; and asking which of their songs you like best. Respondents are supposed to state name and age: free market research for Seed & Flower. This show will be on in prime time (!) for a half-hour starting at 6:55pm.

All shows on NHK's education network, not the regular main network. NHK seems to be taking a real interest in Hinatazaka. This is good.

Some posters in Memi's thread on 5ch are surprised that she should be on such a comparatively serious show. I'm not. She's actually pretty smart, as she revealed on her Showroom with Kyouko, where Kyouko admired her academic side, particularly her love for math and science. As one poster on 5ch says, if he sees Memi writing SQL (a computer language used with databases), he will weep tears of joy. And I think she is extremely familiar with life online.

I don't know Kono-chan as well, but she certainly seems like a smart and capable person to me. 5ch is referring to them as the Princess and the Prince, after this photo from the Christmas lives:

[​IMG]

EDIT: I've made a blog post about all this, but it basically repeats this post.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And coming up on March 30, the same Hinata models will be on the runway at TGC Tokyo, and the entire group will perform. Great activity around the time the single is released. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I thought it went together with @humbal's announcement. (source)

17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Nao-chan and Miku-chan are cover girls on Weekly Shonen magazine.

Here the cover and previews.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kyoko speech today in the last national handshake of hinataka and keyakizaka together.

Credits to amon@alterevolver

Kyoko's speech : "Kanji-san national handshake mini live was actually our first stage, I'm grateful we can participated so far until the 8th (crying), im grateful to Kanji-san fans and Hinatazaka fans, Thank you very much for three years."
    https://twitter.com/AlterEvolver/status/1108578098864222208?s=20

And a letter of ayaka in her blog .

Credits to @theblueslope

D2JpSVFUYAA7ICx.jpeg
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1108564436535537664?s=20

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hinata will be performing on Music Fair it seems. KM3c3ia-.jpg

Kyoko Nao and Katoshi. This is a nice trio.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    More great news for Hinatazaka46.

"Do you want a picture with your favorite member?" ... Celebrating Hinatazaka46 debut single, this tuesday 26, Tower Records launch a campaign in all their stores (TOWERmini included).

[​IMG]

You can take pictures with your favorite members panels, you can buy exclusive products and also all "Kyun" editions.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full details on Dwango News website.

========================================================================================

Yesterday after the HS event got my Weekly Shonen copy. I will not hide how happy I feel because the photos are very beautiful. The 16 years pair... how cute and beautiful they are.

Let me share some scans.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

========================================================================================

This picture is from Hinatazaka46 official Twitter promo.

[​IMG]

Shonen Magazine website.

EDIT: MECHAKARI official Youtube, posted the 2 new CM with Hinatazaka on their 15 and 30 seconds versions.

15 sec version.

30 sec version.

Hinatazaka46 website announcement.

@hiraganatwice Thank you for share, but I think the images are too big.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019