1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

After watching the MTV performance, I feel a lot better about 2nd gen than I did last year. Choreography is not center focused in their newest song so it's close to 1st gen's style which I think better displays the members individual skills. I really like 1st gen's Kyoko/Kato/Mirei dynamic and I want to see something like that in 2nd. That said I'd also like them to move away from the 1st/2nd gen unit division this year. They have to include Hinano now anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinatazaka46 appears on Nikkei Entertaiment magazine. Interview and signed pictures.

Previews.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nikkei Ent original tweet.

===========================================================================================

Miipan-chan and Kosakana-chan on non-no.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

non-no website.

===========================================================================================

From MECHAKARI campaign. MECHAKARI lottery on Twitter starts in a few hours, with limited videos included.

[​IMG]

MECHAKARI original tweet.

And ... From Wakabayashi-san Instagram. [hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Three great broadcasts yesterday:

1.Hinatazaka46 All-Night Nippon GOLD radio show 190405. A 5ch post gives it 100 points and calls it the greatest broadcast in idol history. People say they laughed and cried.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Hinatazaka on BuzzRhythm:

3. The Saitama Trio on Showroom (Miku-chan):

Animated gif of Miku "kissing" Miho:

[​IMG]

4. Plus a compendium of all 20 Mechakari "you lost" clips from their lottery game. Great series.:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinatazaka46 in Buzz Rhythm.

[​IMG]

=========================================================================================

The "Saitama Trio".

[​IMG]
    Let's do that pose on their line in HS events.

=========================================================================================

Hinatazaka46 in ANN.

[​IMG]

Hinatazaka46 in Nikkei Entertaiment magazine. Offshot.

[​IMG]

Nikkei Ent website.

Hinatazaka46 original tweet.

Hinatazaka46 front line in non-no.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

non-no website.

Hinatazaka46 POP UP STORE in SHIBUYA109.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

SHIBUYA109 original tweet.

----------------------

@ukifune Thank you so much for share it I couldn't because "spam post". You helped me a lot.

And Hinatazaka46 ANN Gold is one of the best ANN I heard until now. A lot of emotions. I recommend it to all.

• Like Like x 4
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Really great TikTok from the unlikely but wonderful combo of Miipan and Hiyo-tan. Hiyo-tan looked absolutely great in the middle part, but she must have done something wrong for Miipan to turn and look at her, causing her to crack up. And then Mii-pan slapped her on the behind, lol. What a Happy Aura!

I have always disliked the fairly strict 1gen-2gen split. It's breaking down a bit now, as members work with and become friends with members from the other gen. But I'm a Westerner, and I feel I haven't completely appreciated the comfort that these distinctions may bring to people in Japan: responsibility for the elder, support for the younger. Or at least that's the sense I'm getting sometimes now. I'm still wanting an all-for-one-and-one-for-all atmosphere, but at least now I get the feeling a bit better, I think. I'm not saying you don't. You probably understand these things better than I do. It's just something I've been thinking. Anyway, with my oshi being a 1gen, I'm a bit disturbed to see the 2gens appropriating Nano-chan to themselves. She belongs to everybody, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The one and only true energy source!!!

upload_2019-4-7_0-57-57.png

• Creative Creative x 8
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So it's official now. Hiragana oshi is now let's meet at Hinatazaka. They look so fresh and cute

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinatazaka46 (beautiful) front line are cover on BOMB! magazine May issue and it comes with double poster. Also, interviews and mini photo album.

Cover and double poster.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BOMB! original tweet.

========================================================================================

POP UP STORE in SHIBUYA109.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Kinda random, but I was just listening to Hashiridasu Shunkan and when Ima ni Mite Iro came on I got hit by a burst of emotion. That song perfectly captured the struggles they faced as Hiragana Keyaki.

But look at them now. "Zamaamiro!" They can say that with pride. Hinatazaka46, topping the charts with their debut single! Modeling, magazines, TV commercials and ad partnerships--they're everywhere! What colour can they see now? Nothing less than a beautiful, sparkling sky blue.

• Like Like x 4
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    LAGUNA MUSIC FES.2019 Special Live

"Special Live exclusive fastest broadcast" will be distributed from 9:00 pm April 13 on "Nico Nico Live Broadcasting" of the video service "niconico".

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Our beautiful group youngest members on Seventeen. I also uploaded the making video.

[​IMG]

Making video.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Note: As bonus a friend made a "rap battle" between MC Waka and MC Suzu and was added on the Seventeen Making video link. 2 videos 1 link.

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

========================================================================================

BOMB! magazine published more offshots. (I love all)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Memi-chan, Miho-chan and Hinanonano-chan on UTB+ Magazine.

[​IMG]

PR video direct link.

UTB+ original tweet.

EDIT: Dj KOO posted a picture on his Twitter with the girls. The picture is from NHK Uta Kon. Big promo.

[​IMG]

Dj KOO original tweet.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Really, they were great on Utacon. On this show for the general audience and older people, they looked totally at home. I would think the audience was impressed and felt warm feelings toward them.

First, a group acts as dancers for singer Mikawa Kenichi 美川憲一. Then another group of members backs up enka star Ishikawa Yukino 市川由紀乃. Katoshi and Kyouko sing well and are named in the screen titles. The camera seems to love Takase Mana, among others. Finally, an interview portion and Kyun, sung live (with one small moment out of tune, but generally dead on). The host said in the interview portion that he had become an Ohisama.

The only place I see the show so far is on the Chinese site bilibili.
    Hinatazaka portions of Utacon 2019-04-09. (A series of separate videos that run one after the other.)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is from 23 March, but the hour-long MTV Premium Live was great, with live versions of the songs on the album, plus. It really shows the appeal and power of Hinatazaka. Something every Hinata fan should see and/or have, I think. Here it is from 48&46 Video and from bilibili (@Xiphyas posted the bilibili link before):
    https://48idol.com/video/13591

Also, the "making of" video for the Seventeen feature on the five under-18 members of Hinatazaka -- Nao, Memi, Hiyori, Miku, Hina, Hinano -- is now on YouTube so we can watch it here and also download it:

Actually, I've now found a site that makes it possible to download bilibili videos (which ceased being downloadable at some point): urlgot.com. @Xiphyas posted a link to the bilibili Seventeen video above.

I often enjoy the comments on bilibili, seeing a bit of the Chinese world also watching Hinata. "The blue sky is bright, my heart is sunny," "Go, Hinatazaka!" and "The blue team is the greatest," for example. Or calling the group Xiaoriri ("Little sun-sun", "Little sunny"). The comments really like the energy of the new Overture...until those "somewhat crude" male voices start, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

5 second Kyun morning pick-me-up messages by the members

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Hinatazaka46 LAGUNA MUSIC FES Vol. 1 March 23 just live streamed in niconico at 21:00 April 13
    Watch full version of it via Bilibili here https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49246627?from=search&seid=5979081504884148070

[​IMG]

■ Vol.1 set list
    Overture
    Kyun
    Tokimeki sou
    Kitte Shitenai Jibun
    Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto
    Dakishimete Yaru
    Hiragana de Koishitai
    Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe!
    NO WAR in the future
    JOYFUL LOVE
    Happy Aura

■ Vol.2 Set List
    JOYFUL LOVE
    NO WAR in the future

Yeah! Finally the two songs that I have been really waiting for, it's excite me to see their live performance since I heard the song preview from Keyaki's 8th single.
    Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto - The actual performance I think far more better than Music Video (Without camera trick like appear/disappearing of course).
    Dakishimete Yaru - Those dance give me goosebump, it's really cool and I personally like it more than tokimeki-sou choreo.

With that beautiful melody and choreo, this really makes me wonder why they diidn't perform that songs at MTV Premium Live Last Month.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Many thanks to @Remylittlechef. I've been waiting to see Dakishimete Yaru myself. Love the song and the lyrics. (Translation in my Google Drive, below.)

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I haven't looked up the composer yet but could this song be composed by BugBear? It has that semi-patriotic sound this duo is known for. It might sound different from what you are used to with BugBear but nonetheless it's good in its own way.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Bingo! Good ear.

That full concert video from Laguna is another treasure. Good performances -- and I liked both Dakishimete and Mimi ni. I love the backstage stuff, too. Hinatazaka is Hinatazaka -- worrying under control, eager to go on, lots of shrieks and laughter and interest in the audience. I was glad to see the back-slapping custom was still going from Keyaki times. Nao/Konoka, Kumi/Mirei, exchanging tension-reducing back-slaps.

And Memi with Katoshi was great -- but I wish I could hear better what Katoshi said to her and embarrassed her with. Memi dropped a mic a few weeks ago and dropped it again this time, during Joyful Love, when it caught on her skirt. But she seems to have picked it up quickly and gone on. In fact, she almost caught it, lol. Nice expression from Katoshi when she turned and saw the mic on the ground:
    [​IMG]
    And Hinanonano stopping on the way out to get more time on-camera (putting on her coat) was so her. "Attention for me? Yes, please!" Can you imagine going out in front of a chanting horde of thousands of fans for your first time at an outdoor live? Hardly seemed to faze Nano-chan at all. The whole group seemed to just suck up that attention and gain power. Performers all.

• Like Like x 2