1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I cannot identify whose voice are these, even tough I almost familiar with all of them when talking. Just like many of them have the same voice and their pitch were made higher in the recording.

3. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Amazon describe doremisolasido like this :
    - upbeat tempo
    - catchy melody
    - happy aura
    - makes u want to dance together.

So summer like song

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow! Congrats to the girls. That was so fast. This somehow makes me believe more that mgmt had their separation planned a long time ago.

• Old Old x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the Mechakari campaign main image, scaled under 700px as required:

[​IMG]

As for the voices, I think #2 is Katoshi (singing loudly). That makes me guess that #1 is Nao-chan, but I don't have clear opinions for the others. None is Memi, anyway.

7. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

There is speculation that these 8 members are front and 2nd row members in 2nd single

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Reasonable speculation. All good possibilities. Although 3 and 5 in the two front rows seems a bit few. How do you divide the other 11-12(plus Memi) -13(plus Kage)? Maybe 3-5-6-7 could work, but that adds up to 21, and would mean both Memi and Kage would have to be there -- which I think remains at least possible. By the way, Memi said in an interview in late February or so that she would be okay with being in a row further back.

As for Sunday's handshake event, it has been announced in the Keyakizaka news (I'd been looking in the Hinatazaka news, but Sunday's is a Kuroi Hitsuji handshake event) that Memi has been given the day off for reasons of physical condition. There are enough possibilities here that I'm really just watching and waiting, with an open mind. The announcement wasn't made until the day before the event, as usual.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  9. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone has noticed that there is a big gap in Hinata's schedule in late July - early August (20 days), and a medium-length gap in early September (12 days), and guesses there may be lives in those gaps:

[​IMG]

The three vertical diagrams are July-August-September, and the three columns in each are Nogi-Keyaki-Hinata.

• Informative Informative x 5
  11. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    There's been some talk on the Discord server regarding who people want for the next PB release.

Personally I'd like to see Kyonko or Miipan get one, but Katoshi wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Who do you peeps want to see get their PB next?

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Katoshi is overdue. She needs it ASAP.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Ayaka pb, or Manamo (never bought pb tho)
    I like their smile and expression :fear:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Early August is event season. For some reason they're not in the TIF lineup (rare instance of Sasshi making a mistake? :lol:) but there are other events, I'm sure they'll be in one. (TIF is August 2, 3, and 4.)

Edit: or maybe they're still in talks about whether or not they'll make an appearance, seems the TIF lineup is not yet final.

15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Suzu-chan and Kono-chan on Yuugata Paradise. Funny show and no news about 2nd single.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Maybe they're planning some big tour or event and can't yet commit to TIF? Would a live in one of Korea/Taiwan/HK/SG make sense? Or a dome in Japan? Or a national tour in bigger venues than the last one? To be honest, I'd love to see them at TIF, singing in tune as well as they do.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    With only 2 singles to their name as Hinata I don’t think we’re getting a big scale tour. I’m even dubious about a lone live.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I try to remember when Nogi started to have event in Saitama since Konno is also a higher executive of Nogi mngmt (not CEO though). After 10 singles Nogi did event in Saitama. They are a few months ahead of Keyaki then in the same timeframe as Pon and Oze announced future events in Saitama on Koshi Hoshi radio two days ago.

After Saitama (Seibu Dome) Nogi advanced to Meiji Jingu Stadium the year after. Then it was indoor in Super Arena for 5th annila and same year they got to end Manatsu Zenkoku tour in Tokyo Dome. On their 6th anniversary they held the outdoor concert in two stadiums at the same time. Attendence in total of 64000 people per day. This made it easy for Nogi to hold 7th annila in Kyocera Dome in 4 days. This year's Zenkoku tour to be a Dome tour for the first time I think. My memory is blurry for last year so if someone can correct me if this is Nogi's first Dome tour in their 8th year so go ahead.

They have then released 23 singles to achieve the Dome tour goal. Hinata is in a very rare situation to have released an album with a different name and can use those songs without being attached to the Hiragana Keyaki brand except for the "Hiragana Keyaki" song. So we don't have to wait until 8 singles until they advanced to a bigger stage or tour.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Can't agree more with this.
    It's almost impossible for Hina girls to hold a big scale concert with their current state.

20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hmm maybe does make sense