1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Inb4 Kumiten showroom is just her goofing around :fear:

On the serious note what's up with members reported crying lately.. :|

Hinatazaka(Hiragana Keyaki) has been running for 3 years-ish(?) without grads (-Neru), is it common? Let's brace ourself? (inb4 they all stay until Mao turns 30 :fear:... :cry::fp:)

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Speaking of penlights, Valen shows up the Kyun penlight in this recent video:
    if the video does not show watch the video here — it's interesting to see for yourself what @gish0046 is describing here.

Edit: I tried to use a link that goes to the right point in the video but the forum edits it out to embed :^^;: so skip manually: the penlight part starts at 7:09 or copy-paste: youtu.be/Fi8drEIAKbM?t=429

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

One thing I've noticed about the Kyun penlight after messing around with it some more is that some of the colors look a little bit different depending on which color you switch from. Like if you switch from violet to purple then purple looks like a dark blue or indigo. But if you switch from blue to purple then purple actually does look more like purple. Same with pastel blue. If you switch from blue to pastel blue then pastel blue looks a little more greenish, almost like sea green. But if you switch from emerald green to pastel blue, pastel blue looks more blue (like a lighter, brighter pearl blue). I don't think this is an actual defect/feature of the penlight, I think its just an optical illusion based on additive and subtractive light.(http://www.animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/light/complementary-colours.htm)
    So maybe its not really a good idea to put similar colors next to each other in a penlight. Luckily on the Kyun penlight you can jump from one color to any other color. So I assume that if you jump directly to purple from "light green" (the opposite of purple on the spectrum) you can see the color for what it actually is, rather than being affected by additive/subtractive visual traces. In which case it does look more purple than I was originally giving it credit for. Sill more blue than the old purple but still purple enough that you would be able to tell the difference between a Nibu oshi and a Katoshi oshi.

Pastel blue is similar. In fact i think the difference between switching from blue to pastel blue vs switching from emerald green to pastel blue is even more striking to my eyes than the difference I see with purple. When switching from blue, pastel blue legit looks like a light blue-green. But switching from emerald green does make it look like a lighter, brighter pearl blue.

I think emerald green does look more like pearl green than I was giving it credit for.. Putting the emerald green Kyun penlight next to the pearl green Hiragana penlight and they do look fairly similar except that its lighter and brighter. Which is the case for most colors as the Kyun penlight is lighter and brighter in general than the Keyaki/Hiragana penlight. Which has me wondering, is this new model of penlight (with the new features and brighter colors) just for Hinata or will it be used for all Seed and Flower groups, i.e. also Keyaki. I've never seen a Nogi penlight so I don't know if they used the same. But anyway, emerald green still looks more like turquoise than pearl green, but I think instead of saying that there is no pearl green we can say that turquoise and pearl green have been combined into a new color, emerald green, just as light blue and pearl blue have been combined into a new color (pastel blue).

Light green is definitely not light green though. Its clearly chartreuse. Its a nice color, though. I wonder if new members will use it. I also really like the new pink.

Also, red is intense. Its very bright. Open it in a dark room and its like darth vader just pulled out his laser sword. Kage oshis will definitely stand out once she comes back.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks to both @Lalo Martins and @gish0046 for the penlight talk. The Valen (is that his name?) video is great, giving me a better feeling of how the things work.

I just found this enjoyable and well made video history of Hiragana Keyaki from slope0046 (hmm...) on Twitter. It's chapter 2:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here's chapter 1, from a year ago:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    The channel's name is バレバレ and he introduces himself as ‘Bare-’, but his twitter handle is valen0214, so I deduce Valen is what he wants to be called if speaking English. Could be from some anime, could be from Babylon 5, who knows. Definitely not his real name though. :^^;:

It's a good channel though, one of the first I found when I was looking for Japanese speakers to subscribe to for practice. If you can get over his voice, he often has good information, and delivers it in a fun way. (And he's primarily Ohisama, and Memi oshi, so we know he has decent taste, lol.)

6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "Hinatazaka Matsuri" in Recomen!. They talked about the group in general, second single (coupling songs) and had a really fun time.

Enjoy!

Note: I received channel blocks because this show. In any case I will prepare a backup.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av55326649

Miku joined by Miho this time playing Fortnite with Takushi.

They even changed the set setting for Hinata because last time it looked too formal like an office, staff themselves said they wanted to make it more relaxing and "cuter" for the girls.[hehe]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Oricon

• Like Like x 2
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "Hinatazaka Matsuri" continues in Recomen!. Today we have Mao-chan and Buu-chan in a crazy, funny and cute show.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    B.L.T magazine published some previews of the next issue with Mei-chan, Buu-chan, Hina-chan and Miku-chan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B.L.T website.

(Lovely pictures).

• Like Like x 2
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

They just killed it on Sanma's show. Totally cute. Great reactions to others (particularly the half-naked guys slithering around in white paint, lol). Babigo worked well. Miho's quick mind was great. Mao-chan caused a bit of chaos, as usual. And Manamo's "sexy" way of saying things made an impression. The mature Manamo was even able to take it with ease when she was briefly criticized. All in all, they looked as if they totally belonged there and were relaxed in such august company. Another step up the slope.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Bemiho-chan and Miku-chan in Yuugata Paradise. Really funny and fresh show. Also, the song Kitsune was released (I'm not go to post it here because was already posted).

Enjoy this great episode.

• Like Like x 2
  17. irontech

irontech Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Correction: Lawson is a chain of convenience stores. Frozen Party is an ice drink product they're releasing this week.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Japan today:

[​IMG]

Banner over the door, banner at the corner of the store. Another step up the slope. source

• Like Like x 2
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1