1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    No one will be drafted to Team T. There needs to be another good sized group of KKS before Team T can be formed though.

2. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I think team T will be formed at the beginning of next year. We need a draft class and at least 10 more KKS.

I hope both teams get only one draftee a piece though.

3. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

About Team T/TII, I don't think HKT48 needs it. They are doing completely fine without it, and creating a new team with the remaining KKS and some extra members (Team 8, draft, new gen or whatever) would be Ori Team E/Ori Team 4/Ori Team BII all over again. The only option I see on a "successful" (On the terms of the management) Team T/TII would be with a new Shuffle, that obviously no one wants right now. Team T/TII can be created on 2017 or whatever :^^;:

4. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

well, Aki-P has said that he will write a new song for all the documentaries and all knows that the songs from the documentaries are the main song of the albums, so I think that HKT would have their first album in the first six months to 2016, and it's a stupid a album without the 3 teams, so i think so that Team TII will be in early 2016

sorry for my english

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    We have KKS already who have been around for more than a year already. And to let them languish as KKS for two more, when just about all of them are ready or near to ready for full member status, would be making the same mistake SKE and NMB are going through now with some of their KKS. Nobody wants to see that, especially the girls.

If we are to get Team T/TII, they need to start auditions for KKS soon. There is the whole training period before the debut, then the time spent as KKS performing in the Theater/as unders. Picking 4th GEN members soon would put them on track to form the third Team early to mid 2016. Be it though straight promotion or shuffle.

Of course HKT could just draft 10-15 girls, but that would just be o_O. The only way Team T/TII would be formed in that case IS through a shuffle. Unless the draftees are not going to be Team specific KKS, still not clear either way on that point.

And what about Taiwan, and the announcement that applications from there would be welcomed and considered? Maybe they can apply for the draft?

6. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Well the current KKS would fit just fine on the current teams. Sasshi, Mio and Harruppi rarely show up in the theater and boss is getting worked to death.

Same with sakura and Non in KIV. Those spots are always needing filling and the few KKS left can get the job done until gen 4 is ready next year.

Btw they really need to end Nons kennin because it has been nothing but a waste of roster spot on stage and is robbing an HKT girl of a senbatsu spot

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

New Dates Announced for the HKT48 Tour

May 17th in Shimane, May 31st in Hokkiado, June 20th Yamaguchi, June 27th and June 28th (Yokohama) (Yokohama Arena)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Looks like HKT48 last team will be known as Team TII (with JKT starting Team T.)

9. moonlit

moonlit Member

Well, its not like JKT can wait forever until HKT gets their stuff together.
    There is a load of KKS available in JKT and I think they have waited enough. Wasted opportunity for HKT since HKT did not call for 4th gen auditions last year.

10. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    It's too bad there's no other group with T in the name to take TII before them as well... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the pun TII makes when pronounced in Japanese is a bit unfortunate, for HKT especially :^^;:

11. trxsh

trxsh Member

^as in chii-tsu?
    thats very unfortunate.
    Lord have mercy.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  12. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I thought it would be "ティーツー" which would be very similar sounding to how a japanese person would pronounce "tits" lol

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it could also mean "tetsu", which is iron in japanese

Badass iron team!

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I wouldn't call it badass))...
    chitsu - 膣 【ちつ】 (n) vagina

I hope this will prevent them from creating this team, honestly don't want HKT to grow any bigger. kenkyuseis should be promoted to current teams.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  15. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I had the "ti-tsu" one in mind, but wow, "chi-tsu" actually trumps it. Imagine the girls having to chant that for Team TII oshi

16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Ti prononciation does exist in japanese, why would they use chi?

Edit : indeed japanese use ta chi tsu te to when doing their alphabet.

i'm not going to use it then.

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    No... there is no "letter' for Ti. Sometimes it's done as Te-i, (with the small i).

Team Vagina. Good lord

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

HKT has brought it upon themselves! lol
    Jokes aside, people are right the current KKS are more likely to be promoted to current teams.
    Which I'm not sure I'm completely OK with. It is strange to me for HKT to be the only group with only 2 teams.

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Like everyone else we're gonna have 3 team.

AKB is the only exception

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Perhaps the issue is the relative weakness of the Kyushu handshake sales. Whenever a new single is announced the handshake presales for the Kanto events always sell out quickly whereas the Kyushu and Kansai events always seem to struggle. The main reason to add new members would be to increase handshake sales and maybe management just don't see the demand for that at the moment.