[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I don't think a big change of image is necessary at the moment, but eventually, it will be. Right now, including Non, 32 out of 47 HKT members are 16 years old or older, and this time next year we will have 6 members of age. HKT is slowly growing up, they can't stay the baby group forever.

Right now, I would object to a mature/sexy song involving senbatsu because of NakoMiku and possible inclusion of Mirun. I felt extremely uncomfortable about 13 year old members being included in the infamous team A song from Kibouteki Refrain, I don't want something like that to repeat in HKT. Seeing the kids singing Dokugumo felt wrong enough. Something more serious, less bubbly than usual would be nice, though.

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I can see where people are coming from with that, and i'm all for variation but I feel like a ballad or dark song wouldn't really suit them, and I personally find all the A-sides to be really interesting. They're all the usual idol song, but somehow they're different and memorable enough that I really like them. I really like HILY, SakuTabe, and Melon Juice, so I have no problem with them continuing in the same direction as long as they continue producing such good quality A-sides. B-sides are a good place for experimentation. I do find their B-sides to be a little dull as far as sameness goes, but then there are some I really like such as Kidoku Through, Hatsukoi Butterfly, and Kimi wa Doushite.

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That's why HKT will probably get some more mature singles in the near future (like next year) and NGT48 will be the new baby group. :^^;:

4. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

just from the lyrics, Hikaeme was already pretty much the exact age of the girls though. so maybe they'll keep up the teen/school themes for as long as most of the members actually are still in school. and I think HKT's never-ending tour already did a lot to change HKT's little children image. it doesn't really seem like it has a child theme at all, more like a really energetic and youthful one, which I am absolutely fine with keeping!

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    By watching the latest Hokamina, i don't feel the "rookie" side anymore, more like the experimented side

The timing is perfect to move on, giving the loli side to niigata

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

^tbh just because its a new group doesn't mean they necessary will be loli. As a matter of fact this is THE point that is bothering me during this entire NGT discussion. They might be loli, but they don't HAVE TO be.
    SKE didn't start with a loli image and neither did NMB.
    It did look like HKT management originally didn't really know what to do with them, but since a more experienced person is being sent there from the beginning on we can assume that they will already have a clue.

Edit: if NGT will be loli, HKT has to graduate the loli image BEFORE NGT starts, in order not clash or so that it doesn't look like they were forced to.

7. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I guess the loli image mostly comes from the actual young average age of HKT's members, at least in the beginning. and seeing how the member auditions usually have a max age of (I think) 17 years, if NGT will be formed with just new members they will probably be around the loli age as well(see HKT's 3rd gen as well). it's probably difficult for a group of 12-17 year old newcomers to adopt any other image than a loli image^^

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Sayanara231 I think it will depend on what girl they pick as center though. Meru was what? 12? 11?
    Sayanee&Milky were both upper border of age being 17 at the beginning.

9. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

They could also be an army of Boss-sized 12 year olds and not have to worry about the Loli image at all :^^;:

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    :lol:
    Now I won't accept any other concept for NGT, that's what I want!!

11. moonlit

moonlit Member

@fluffy YES PLEASE! :1st:
    That's like the best concept ever (after refined country girls, lol, I totally want that)

12. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    but next year Nako Miku are still kodomos. HKT is gonna get trapped, they're also getting a big competition from team 8 freshness, unless Niigata won't go for little kids.

boss-sized 12 years olds seems like a good concept. please! :D

13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

What about a pretty girl image? Natsu, Madoka, Kyappu, Haruppi,and Sakura are really gorgeous and elegant. Natsumikan is also going that route, remember that episode of "tonkotsu maho shoujo gakuin" where she was wearing address? Naopon recently in her google+ looks like a classic 1950s beauty. :^O^:
    10 - 1.jpg

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Jurina was 11/12 when she did tsuyokimono yo
    So it's definitely not age related, but the. It's Jurina the wonder kid sooo...

I still think its about image, like Boss looks like acts like a mature teenager

Meanwhile Haruppi acts like a kid, but maybe it's her weird voice that sounds like she's 12, hard to believe she's 18 really

So yeah it's all about the image each girl has, not age

15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Jurina looked like she was pushing 40s when she debuted.

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Not with that attitude they won't!
    You should tell Ueki to please comment on your post right Nao!
    This. Heck, Lovetan is 20, and she still acts like she is still younger sometimes. HKT has the loli image attached to them.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Woooooooow
    Tbh I'm not really sure how to use google+ properly so I wouldn't know how to post to their pages or wherever you do. I tried some thing but I don't think it worked.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You post a comment on their posts. If you can get in. There is a limit of 500 comments per post, and the more popular members get 500 per post very quickly.

Also it should be noted, you won't get a direct reply from any member. It is against 48G rules for the girls to respond directly. If enough fans ask the same thing then there is a chance at a general response. Or if a member does a Q&A, they will take questions from a post and answer them in a following post.

The best way to communicate is still fan mail. But you will not get any acknowledgement that they received it let alone a response.

19. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    the easiest to communicate right now for overseas especially would be 755 i guess. a lot of HKT members use this, even the 3rd gens, like Eretan and Tsuttsun. you still need japanese numbers like those fan mail, but since it's an mobile app it's easier to use, navigate, and we don't need to subscribe monthly. not to mention they directly reply the post :)

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    755 is Japan only. Maybe Asia only(?) So, unless you are gonna pay for phone service in a country you don't live in.... And there is still the language barrier.

There is a reason I did not mention 755.;)