1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

So basically there's no nope of an answer? Thanks guys :D

2. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here

Promo video for AKB48 6th album/39th Single. We can see a glimpse of Sakura and Sasshi's solo songs with HKT members as backdancers here.

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^I dont like when they do this :( they did it when sakura sang soredemo suki dayo
    i want to see her perform ALONE!!!! ><
    love the outfit for mayuyu's solo
    jurina is so sexy here *_*
    sasshi's outfits reminds me of hello!pro for some reason xD

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Anyone else in desperate need of a Team TII now? I think HKT is definitely capable of having 3 teams now, the 3rd gen KKS are definitely ready.

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Dude, don't forget that there are only 7 KKS remaining so we still have to wait for 4th gen to come before we get team TII haha.

6. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

We will have TIII since JKT beat them to the punch.

There just aren't enough members yet unfortunately

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Actually NGT48 will have Team TIII. Team TII will be HKT48's for sure lol.

8. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

TIV then?

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

TIV? There's only 3 (one offical and two future ones)

Team T (already) which JKT48's team was the first one to use the Team T.

HKT48 I'm sure will be not far behind with Team TII (end of 2015 maybe?).

and NGT48 Team TIII won't be around for a long while (Something that will come after Team NIII and Team G) lol.

10. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I'd like an HKT Team T sooner rather than later, but with just 7 members there's no point in making a team. I still like the idea of shuffling some Team 8 members into HKT and creating a Team T out of those and our KKS. other than that, I wonder when we'll see an HKT Team T anyway? perhaps they'll really wait for a 4th generation to not only join but be ready to be promoted into a team?

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I'm kind the patient guy. As long they bring the team with the best environnment possible, i don't mind waiting a little longer as usual (but management sometimes push the button a little bit too far *single*)

the second draft will bring a lot of answer when it comes to create the team T. Sasshi and Anai have to decide either they want to massively recruit or take only very talented members of their tastes

12. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I don't know why in my head that the new JKT team was TII.

Yea we will probably get a new team by the end of this year/beginning of next.

Has there been any announcements regarding 4th gen auditions outside of the draft?

13. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

It is gonna be incredibly stupid if they draft members into H and KIV and then have management go like "oh we're gonna shuffle everyone and form TII now! Dear drafties we didn't really need you in H or KIV." That would be so so stupid.

HKT has 46 members now. I'd say make H and KIV 16 members and have the rest form TII, that'll give us 14 members in TII and all 3 teams can take part in the draft. TII can use it to fill their last 2 spots

14. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

With kennins and absent members due to illness etc a 16 member team would never work

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You mean like they did with the last Draft and the Grand Reshuffle.:hehe: Sure the Draftees stayed with "Team X", but the Teams they eventually joined were NOT the same team's that drafted them.

Oh, you mean you want the shuffle now. Not after the draft.

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yea that grand shuffle really pissed me off because it essentially rendered the shuffle useless and now they're trying to do it again. So yea a shuffle now would be better since they can enter the draft knowing exactly what it is that they need.

@fluffy disregarding the kennins, every team will have 16 except for TII who would have 14. Sasshi is never around so we will definitely need unders. We won't have KKS if they're all promoted but I think we can have members from other teams appearing as we wait for draft/4th gen or even girls from other groups making guest appearances like we used to back in the days. It used to be SKE but right now, NMB and AKB has plenty of extra members who don't get to appear in their own stage because their home team is severely overcrowded. Having them make guest appearances could be fun for everyone.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's true it will be very unlikely to have a massive selection on draft for the reasons stated above.

I prefer having an idol jewel rather than 5 chosen because they want to create a team and not because they are promising

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I think it's definitely too early for a Team T right now. they couldn't perform stages with 14 members anyway, so you'd either have them sit idle until the Draft members are ready to perform the stage with them, or constantly have other teams' members perform with them? what's the point of creating the team then anyway, when it just exists on paper for so long. creating an HKT Team T might be a pretty delicate job anyway, since they did such an awesome job at creating 2 balanced teams in the last shuffle, so it would be unfortunate to somehow screw that up now. it would be tough for a team full of Draft members to have a similar level of popularity to the other 2 teams...

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    KIV are still on their first stage, they at least need a second first I'd have thought.

20. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Why the rush? Team TII is not really needed right now. TII is not included in the draft, right? Picking draft, as mysoshipinups said, for H and KIV only to shuffle them to another team is... renders the initial purpose of drafting. Unless they, the ones who get to choose, pick the girls with the thought of making team TII. Shuffle before the drafting sounds highly unlikely. The draft is in May. The shuffle would be too sudden, and to create a TII with little amount of members... sounds desperate.

Unless they start auditioning for 4th generation and take in quite a number of them, I guess we can expect a TII, earliest, by the first half of 2016.

How many trainees HKT currently has now, again? Are there a lot? How long have they been trainees? ← Those are genuine questions btw. I'm not familiar with HKT trainees.