1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. SEININ48

SEININ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotomadoka
    I agree, you've got a point. But the title of Captain or Vice-captain is important for the chosen member. Sometimes when members who are not really popular (not senbastsu, not ranked) a captain or vice-captain title can be a tremendous highlight.
    Maybe did you notice how Hokazono Hazuki (Team TII vice-leader) mention proudly her title in the stage presentation, it's the same for Yamashita Emily for HKT or Kawakami Rena for NMB. For them this is a distinction, even if there's no real power behind.

And most of the time the personality of the captain is reflecting on the team. At top of my mind, when Umemoto Madoka was Tem E Captain, Team E was way more energetic than when the calm Matsui Rena has get the title.

In conclusion, maybe there's no real power with the title but there's honor, pride and confidence that goes with it.

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Yeah, it's another form of push in that it honors and makes them more visible. And yeah, some people can use the position and affect the other members. But when it comes to will the captain make or break a team, I think people shouldn't worry who becomes captain because everything is going to be OK whoever it is.

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Many HKT songs in top 25 .... no wonder it's like a HKT Festival \:^O^:/

4. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm so proud of HKT fans, the vote spread evenly to many songs as possible. I was hoping I can see go banana but I feel pretty satisfied with chain of love on top 16 (proud of u harutan) and make noise on 6th place, how pretty meru is on RH. Not to mention tani chiyori appearance on the stage. Congratulations HKT!!

6. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Why not? "HKT48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100"

• Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yea man ... Chiyori on Melon Juice .... loved that moment :cute: , especially when Sasshi passed the mic to her .

LOL cant... they mentioned it before and Sasshi was like not enough songs LOL

9. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I want Bluray now. :omg:

Maybe 30 or 50. ( e.g. SKE, NMB, JKT, SNH ) Yahoo dome needs to rock.

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I especially want to see 25-1, the HKT48 matsuri, we had 7 songs songs plus Sakura's solo feature our 4th gen and Tenshi no Shippo feature a full cast of HKT members.

C2wtv7aUoAAs0AW.jpg C2wtv7YVQAAeisp.jpg C2wtv7YVEAA1WKm.jpg
    23: Saikou ka yo.
    Pictures of members having fun is always the best.

C2wwD_GVQAQ1SJF.jpg C2wwD_IUAAIo3ic.jpg C2wwD_NUoAE4Kc-.jpg
    22: Kanojo
    Despite what other people might say about Sakura being more AKB than HKT, I think her heart is always with HKT. This time she brought on 4th gen despite this is her solo. During Sousenkyo thanks giving matsuri, she brought on other HKT ranked members during Seifuku no Mannequin. Actions always speaks louder to me.

C2wyU4MVIAAHOXj.jpg C2wyU4OVQAA70K_.jpg C2wyU4NVEAAWtKK.jpg
    20: Namaiki Lips
    Sasshi I know you want to jump onto the stage with Tsutsun, but NO!

C2w0F4hUkAA-M7F.jpg C2w0F4eVEAAg8_D.jpg C2w0F4gUoAAuCJ7.jpg
    19: Tenshi no Shippo
    Aiiichan!!!:cry2:

C2w0eXEUkAAdRv4.jpg C2w0eW6UcAAP6TS.jpg C2w0eW7UoAA57au.jpg
    16: Chain of Love
    I never thought in a million year this song would rank. When it did, I screamed :^^;:. Anyone noticed that Harutan is wearing Sasshi's jacket?

C2w3IFdUkAAznu1.jpg C2w3IFdUcAE2TWO.jpg C2w3IFjUUAIWIC_.jpg
    15: Otona Ressha
    My favorite HKT song, that is all.

C2w3Xp4UoAAn1l1.jpg C2w3Xp8UkAAOsqD.jpg C2w3Xp4VIAEBNux.jpg
    14: Soramimi no Rock.
    Heheh always love Hazuki's yankee hairstyles.

C2w5bKEVIAE7a2T.jpg C2w5bKGUAAENv3L.jpg C2w5bKDUsAAJGLM.jpg
    12: Yume Hitotsu with Anai Chihiro
    Who wrote this on HKT's twitter?! Is it manager H or manager K:rant:
    And also from Chiichan
    https://twitter.com/chi_tava0127/status/823129586766639104

C2xBIU8UUAAOZ-L.jpg C2xBIU7VIAAVLAC.jpg C2xBIU6UkAAvgc3.jpg
    06: Make Noise
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/823127281761533952
    Sasshi's protection squad.:cool:
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/823169161073344520
    Sasshi is genuinely happy being praised by Tano Yuka about her dancing during Make Noise.

Lastly the torch has been passed :rofl:
    CqOjFpJVMAATNjF.jpg C2wy0UdUQAIr-vd.jpg

Source: @hkt48_official_

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I just want say, that trinity at 16-14. Three of the best HKT songs to date. Back-to-back-to-back. So proud of the HKT fandom for that. And that is only my second fave thing from this RH.

#1 moment for me? Soramimi Rock topping all other Team songs from HKT. It also puts a improbable notion in my head......

All of TII ranking next SSK.

I want it so bad.

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm glad HKT did well in RH 2017. I would add that 2016 RH they did pretty good too.

13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I hope they get their own RH soon. They really have nice songs:p

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yeah very surprised we did so well this year.

I mean, last year was also top 100 and we got 10 songs i think.

Make noise was high probably because it was a sasshi's fanbase recommendation

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

30 would probably be it (Since SKE48, NMB48, JKT48, and SNH48's First Request Hours were 30).

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

last year HKT had about 15 song with many in the top 25 as well
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Request_Hour_Setlist_Best_100_2016

===========

btw, here is the list of all HKT songs at Request Hour 2017...

AKB48G Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2017

96) Taboo no Iro (HKT48's 7th Single Coupling Song) (Miyawaki Sakura and Kodama Haruka)

93) Yumemiru Team KIV (HKT48's 6th Single Coupling Song: Team KIV) (Miyawaki Sakura, Tomonaga Mio, Ota Aika, Moriyasu Madoka, Shimono Yuki, Motomura Aoi, Ueki Nao, Fuchigami Mai, Murashige Anna, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fukagawa Maiko, Iwahana Shino, Kumazawa Serina, Imada Mina, Tanaka Yuka)

72) Tasogare no Tandem (HKT48's 6th Single Coupling Song) (Okamoto Naoko, Wakatabe Haruka, Yamamoto Mao, Shimono Yuki, Sakaguchi Riko, Komada Hiroka, Kurihara Sae, Inoue Yuriya, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Tanaka Yuuka, Imada Mina, Fukagawa Maiko, Iwahana Shino, Yamada Marina, Kumazawa Serina, Yamashita Emiri)

71) 12Byou (HKT48's 5th Single) (Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Matsuoka Natsumi, Tashima Meru, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Tomonaga Mio, Moriyasu Madoka, Motomura Aoi, Kojina Yui, Ota Aika, Kimoto Kanon, Ueki Nao, Murashige Anna, Fuchigami Mai)

64) Suki! Suki! Skip! (HKT48's 1st Single) (Tashima Meru, Ueki Nao, Ota Ayaka, Kodama Harua, Sashihara Rino, Shimono Yuki, Tomonaga Mio, Nakanishi Chiyori, Fuchigami Mai, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Wakatabe Haruka, Tanaka Natsumi, Akiyoshi Yuka, Inoue Yuriya, Okamoto Naoko, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako, Yamada Marina, Yamamoto Mao, Imada Mina, Iwahana Shino, Kumazawa Serina, Tanaka Yuuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fukagawa Maiko)

61) Onna no Ko Damon, Hashiranakya (HKT48's 8th Single Coupling Song) (Matsuoka Hana)

51) Melon Juice (HKT48's 2nd Single) (Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Ota Ayaka, Moriyasu Madoka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Yabuki Nako, Akiyoshi Yuka, Tani Marika, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Fuchigami Mai, Okamoto Naoko, Tanaka Miku, Inoue Yuriya, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tanaka Natsumi, Yamada Marina, Yamamoto Mao, Wakatabe Haruka, Imada Mina, Iwahana sHINO, Kumazawa Serina, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Yuuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fukagawa Maiko, Kurihara Sae)

50) Daite Twintails (HKT48's 5th Single Coupling Song) (Blueberry Pie) (Kurihara Sae (c), Kojina Yui (c), Aramaki Misaki, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko)

49) Watashi wa Blueberry Pie (HKT48's 4th Single) (Blueberry Pie) (Aramaki Misaki (c), Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Kurihara Sae)

43) Ijiwaru Chu (HKT48's 6th Single Coupling Song) (Yabuki Nako)

40) Chameleon Joshikousei (HKT48's 5th Single) (Team H) (Wakatabe Haruka (c), Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Sakaguchi Riko, Komada Hiroka, Akiyoshi Yuka, Tashima Meru, Ueno Haruka, Okamoto Naoko, Tanaka Natsumi, Inoue Yuriya, Yamada Marina, Ui Mashiro, Matsuoka Natsumi, Kojina Yui, Yamamoto Mao, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako)

38) Koi no Yubisaki (HKT48's 6th Single Coupling Song) (Moriyasu Madoka (c) (On Keyboard), Ueki Nao (c), Murashige Anna, Shimono Yuki, Kumazawa Serina, Sakamoto Erena, Akiyoshi Yuka, Ueno Haruka, Okamoto Naoko, Yamada Marina)

35) HKTjou, Ima, Ugoku (HKT48's 7th Single Coupling Song) (Platinum Girls) (Vivian Murakawa (c), Akiyoshi Yuka, Aramaki Misaki, Inoue Yuriya, Ueki Nao, Okamoto Naoko, Kurihara Sae, Komada Hiroka, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Yamashita Emili, Yamamoto Mao, Wakatabe Haruka)

23) Saikou Ka Yo (HKT48's 8th Single) (Matsuoka Hana (c), Inoue Yuriya, Ota Aika, Kojina Yui, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Tanaka Miku, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Yabuki Nako)

20) Namaiki Lips (HKT48's 4th Single Coupling Song) (Yabuki Nako and Tanaka Miku)

16) Chain of Love (HKT48's 7th Single Coupling Song/HKT48 Documentary Theme) (Ueno Haruka (c), Aramaki Misaki, Ota Aika, Kojina Yui, Kodama Haruka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Tomonaga Mio, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Yabuki Nako, Shimono Yuki)

15) Otona Ressha (AKB48's 39th Single Coupling Song: HKT48) (Kodama Haruka (c), Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Matsuoka Natsumi, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi RIko, Akiyoshi Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fuchigami Mai)

14) Soramimi Rock (HKT48's 8th Single Coupling Song: Team TII) (Matsuoka Hana (c), Aramaki Misaki, Imamura Maria, Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Tsutsui Riko, Hokazono Hazuki, Murakawa Vivian, Yamauchi Yuna, Yamashita Emiri)

12) Yume no Hitotsu (HKT48's 8th Single Coupling Song (Anai Chihiro's Graduation Song) (Anai Chihiro on VTR) (Imada Mina, Ueki Nao, Ota Aika, Kumazawa Serina, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Natsumi, Fukagawa Maiko, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Wakatabe Haruka)

6) Make Noise (AKB48's 43rd Single Coupling Song: HKT48) (Sashihara Rino (c), Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka, Yabuki Nako, Tomonaga Mio, Ui Mashiro, Kojina Yui, Sakaguchi Riko, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Matsuoka Natsumi, Ota Aika, Kumazawa Serina, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Matsuoka Hana)

and some footage of second day

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

HKT does alot of touring and really good at them, I think a Request Hour would take resources away from that and not as interesting as a crazy setlist. Also I don't want a pissing match between fans of teams that will segregate their fanbase. They are strongest when they are fighting together, just like HKT herself. I mean just look at SSK2016 or this year's RH. Anyways it ways more interesting to see the girls interact with people from other teams and act like bunch of crazy fan girls on the audience stand.

Edit:
    Daite Twintails, really dangerous to a person's health especially that kick. Sae lately has really picked an attitude with her performances. I kind of noticed when she did Faint in the SKE theater, initially it comes and goes. But now it is always there, she has become really expressive on the stage.

18. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Wasn't Haruppi on Make Noise? @fatrain did I just miss her name?

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yes. She is third in the formation. And is clearly visible in pics of the performance. I have yet to watch any of the vids, but I imagine if they show the song, you should see her.

20. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I can see someone that I think is Haruppi on the pictures, but her name wasn't listed above, that's why I mentioned. It is there now though! @hjr1891