1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

HKT's smoothie squad (in Shuukan Shounen Magazine 2017 No.9)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
    8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

and 4th gen

11.jpg

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Love love love:^O^:

3. Arbios

Arbios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  4. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Watching the Kyushu 7 ken DVD. My favorite thing in HKT's history was probably the shuffle to form KIV and, boy, so many girls have left since then, now I think I understand how AKB fans feel watching the old stuff. It was also the golden age of my tumblr . So nostalgic.

5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I can't believe that tumblr of yours is gone, it was one of my favorites and I didn't know Meron-jusuu was yours! Hopefully you can make another one. Since that tour we also added many great members as well that can carry on the HKT torch even if the seniors graduates.

6. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    I think HKT48's management, producers and members need to work way harder to improve their quality if they want to stay afloat... keyakizaka46 is slaying right now. I had no idea they were so popular because I was focusing on Ssk, but looking at their sales, wow, HKT48 is lacking in a lot of areas... I don't mean to say they need a change of style, but definitely they need to stop putting out mediocre songs...

7. chiuchimu

The only truly good songs they've had are 10Byuo and Otona Rensha. Maybe Melon Juice, though when I first heard it I thought it was stupid, that song grows on you. I wish they cover GEM songs. GEM has great songs but Zero popularity; HKT is very visible but lack great songs. I love 48 and 46 but when it comes to songs, GEM, Fairies and Tokyo Girls Style make way better songs.

8. Lisa

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    I, particularly enjoyed all their A-sides up until 12byou, which was a specially good song in my opinion. After that it seems to me that it's been declining in quality, it's like they are getting left overs that don't really have a set style, I mean, Shekarashika is a cool song but sort of weird and just not at all fitting to their image... I don't mean to say they should only stick to the same thing for every single, I really did like Make Noise for example, one of their best songs I think... but still, the lack of good vocals is making them sound really generic because they have to mix everyone's voices together because if you give a solo line to the center it will sound terrible... I think they need to step up and try to promote some real talents for once...

9. chiuchimu

They don't even have to sound that good on solo parts, just make songs with solo parts and force them to sing. They'll never get better hidden in a chorus all the time. Kiyakizaka are popular because they have an edgy feel. HKT can't do that but their is still room for good songs in a bubbly pop music.

10. Lisa

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    Keyakizaka is actually focusing on having singing quality and dancing quality. They have more vocally challenging songs and complex choreo... HKT48 should give more vocal training to the girls... even Mio has slightly improved, so if they invested a little on training them to sing and dance well, instead of just learning the lyrics and choreography maybe it would reflect on the group's popularity... if management wants the group to grow and not end up disbanding, they need to have a better quality control, better music, better dancers and singers... specially with NGT coming up strong... it just feels like Nogi and Keya are getting all the good songs, and inside AKB group HKT48 is receiving left overs with generic songs...

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I agree, and yet let's keep in mind that song quality is subjective from a fan's taste.

HKT need to succeed being HKT. You know, like make noise. It was a cool song, but i still felt the HKT vibe.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takei Sara
    LOL We have a GEMILY here! I don't know how HKT can cover GEM's songs especially when not many HKT members are half as good as GEM's members. Also GEM has Nishida Hirari, who is someone Nako's size but is a far better singer.

13. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
  15. chiuchimu

Yeah GEM songs are hard to sing but if they limit the solo parts to the better HKT singers and the rest do the chorus parts then it just could happen.:cool:

16. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

17. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Coz this is my 1st time attending this type of concert , did anyone know why on HKT48 concert on SSA this 1 april there was 2 session for it ? What is the different then ?

• 埼玉/さいたまスーパーアリーナ
      4月1日(土) 9:30開場 11:00開演
      4月1日(土) 15:00開場 16:30開演

18. Wheny

Wheny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
    it's noon concert and evening concert.
    There are two rounds in a day.

19. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Will the setlist be different or no ?

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Won't be known until they perform. But historically speaking, probably nothing more significant than a song or two during units/encore.