1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    i'm typing it now haha <3 beat me to it.

A stalker of HKT48 member got arrested. "I thought it might be possible to meet her if I pass through in front of her house.", he said.
    The member is 18 years old(they said).

• Like Like x 1
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

what's with crazy fans lately?..

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

My theory. Managements been slacking for years relying on Sasshi's popularity to get HKT rolling along. Even as Sasshi got busy and had less and less participation with HKT, the management did nothing. Now Sasshi's moving on to STU(the obviuos reason to close Odekake) and no ones left to raise HKT.

4. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Breaking: Yukirin to transfer to HKT48 to teach the 4th gen how to react in variety shows! AS IF.

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Emiri was wearing the t-shirt she got from Goto-san during Odekake!

7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
  8. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Just read this. Apparently someone in HKT has been a victim of stalking but no names are disclosed as of yet. The only current 18-year olds in the group are Anna, Hazuki and Emiri however. This is unsettling.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If so the only group she hasn't been involved in is SKE [hehe]

10. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    You're right, only SKE if that happens! Hahaha! I think SKE is pretty strong and has a great foundation, even after Rena left.
    HKT on the other hand, I hope they don't get lost when Sasshi graduates or just focuses on being a producer/manager.

11. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

With NMB 3rd album and even Keyaki 1st album coming really soon I wonder why AKS didnt an album for HKT too?

I mean this year HKT celebrated their 6th anniv but still no album for them
    Its sad tho cuz seems like AKS really dont care about HKT anymore :(

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

NGT's Team N3 just got their 1st original stage..I am very happy but at the same time HKT didnt get their original stage.

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Unbelievable. Promises obviously mean nothing to Aki-p. He only cares about money and we'll never get an original stage with Universal.

14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

This is so cruel tbh>(
    No album, no ori stage, just have 10 single in their :censored:6th years
    And their kouhai group got them without that stupid promises by akip (remember when he said about ori H stage is about 30% done in 2014:fp:):gavel::gavel::gavel:

Seriously Im mad :rant:
    Poor my hakata babies getting that :censored: treatment from management:(

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I think original stage for HKT48 should be for Himawarigumi not Team H because of Sakura no longer in team H.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Team H is the original HKT team, whether Sakura is in it or not is irrelevant.

btw ALL HKT teams should get original stages ASAP

17. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    HKT48 was created as a temporary and immediate source of profit. They invested the bare minimum, got their profit out of the group and never reinvested. Now they've moved on to other groups, NGT48 and STU48, which are already getting completely different treatment than HKT48 ever got... the more time passes, the more I think of it that way... HKT48 is slowly in decline, if management doesn't change their attitude towards the group, sooner rather than later they will end up disbanding...

18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think management is contented with HKT being Sashi's group place holder. The group gets a lot of perks having Sashi in it. Besides, wasn't it the narrative management wanted us to accept, that Sashi was the savior that saved the failed HKT group back then? Without really givng HKT that actual chance to prove if they'll succeed or not?

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    sorry but i don't take HKT original stage too... they are nor so profitable, they are not young group and they are don't have "image"! we have Sassi from AKB and Sakura new AKB ace and someone else... like original group they did not become an independent group! They are like ... new Team from AKB! Team4 didn't get new stage too :glare: Why? May be because HKT girls ... too much in AKB? or Sassi tooo BIG for them? I always think that kenin, transfer etc it's BAD idea! very BAD! and NGT have this problem too... but this group young, anf mngmnt try doing somethink new for them! but HKT old... I'm not talking about money, I say more about their uniqueness, self-identity... But if you talk about money, they stagnate. They make little for themselves without Sasshi and Sakura from AKB :gavel:!

I think they should start anew! I also think that rotation of the center is a bad idea. The group must have a face!!! Rotation is for successful, successful groups, where there are many popular members!
    It's only my opinion, don't hate me :awesome:

also! HKT is the first group from small region and don't get any support from their region, unlike STU and NGT!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    tbh everytime i read anything about ngt just make me suddenly mad rofl