[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kio(BossOshi)

kio(BossOshi) Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    I am soooooo mad DX this is seriously not funny anymore ò.ó hkt is really working hard. And it's not like NGT had such great sales for their first single. And I really want to like NGT, but this S* treatment has to stop!!! I always get really mad, the more they are getting: No shows, no ori, not real Theatre, stupid single (Bagutte... I kinda like it, for what it's supposed to be, but it's not a Song that promotes the Group in any way, but they somehow only get, what no one else wanted).This is getting srsly ridiculous!!!! xxxxxxxx

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't feel bitter, as i was expecting to not see any original stage ever again.

With this N stage, i feel like we can still hope to have our own soon. It's better than nothing.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Those last two words are important.
    What's huge right now? Nogizaka and Keyakizaka, both with Sony.
    Thus who has a lot of leverage? Sony.
    And with whom are NGT? Sony.

Seeing that this stage sprouted from some Team Surprise groundwork it's even more commercial and not made for NGT day one. Basically ready to be airdropped on a group of their choosing.
    As such I'll continue to have 0 hope for an HKT original stage.
    To be honest anything, really any stage, to replace the two stages we've been doing since 2014 would be swell. (That's before NGT even existed btw)

It's a Sony.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

that's as maybe, but it's still songs that haven't been performed by any other group. NGT members get to claim that these are their signature songs. Just like Kareha no Station (as one example) is forever Matsui Rena's song no matter how many other people perform it.

Members desperately seek for something they can call their own and that fans can identify them with.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    First come first serve eh.

idk the only memorable ones top of my head is Okkapa's fridge and the super idol song by Rika Chan's unit. Others are still meh, can be done better by different groups imo.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And you have empirical evidence to support this assertion I take it?

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No, just my opinion

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @HKT48ORIGINAL

These people are going to make a rally on handshake on 7/16?

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    HKT48's attitude to it actually makes me really happy. As a NGT48 fan I failed to feel sorry for HKT48, but rather I was excited for a new, original stage to a group I love - even if it's not HKT48. But seems like the girls, rather than being depressed and crying for a stage, are standing up in a very HKT48-ish way, which makes me extremely happy and proud. I hope we'll get a new, original stage - not by Aki-P, but by our girls. They can do it, and this will definitely show that they are the best 48G, imo of course.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, they are for real

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  13. Kodamako

Kodamako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    A part of me thinks that she's covering for managers and Universal who don't want to spend money on a new stage for HKT. It's a sad situation because it seems the girls and many fans are getting desperate for a new stage even to the point where amateurs are attempting to write ideas and material for it. So for Sasshi to say "it should be Yasusu to write our stage only, but he's too busy so let's not bother" is disregarding the current movement and is just so uncharacteristic of her to not see eye to eye imho

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

What Sasshi did was simply Crowd-Control. She knows what angry mobs didn't.

But of course the effectiveness of it went back to how well the masses calms itself.

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think NGT members will be able to claim the songs anyways, its written for Team Surprise and they will have PVs.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK. Now I realize that if HKT48 will really get original stage soon, it can be given to Team H. Sakura has already got a unit song originally given to her as Team A member on A7 stage, Yume de Kiss Me.

If there's no shuffle of HKT48 soon, I assume centers of Team H first original stage are Haruppi, Meru, Sasshi*, Nako**, Mikurin**, Natsu***.
    *If this time Sasshi agrees to perform with Team H. **Nako & Mikurin duet unit song would be good too. ***If management needs to make team captain a unit song center, then Natsu should be a unit song center.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    sashihara just sent a mobame a couple days ago basically saying there was no chance for an original stage for hkt anytime soon.

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The fan 'movement' stays on despite that though. They can only be vocal and see what happens in the end.
    A bit of her mobame did talk about her own idea that if it were up to her she'd think to give it to 1st gens, but that that would be problematic because they're now across H and KIV.
    Giving one to Himawarigumi she clearly found to be not personal enough for individual girls, recalling her own stages.

Natsu said the following on 755 yesterday after her dinner with a lot of 1st gens:
    Natsu.jpg o19201920p (8).jpg

I tend to agree with Natsu. The days of having the luxury of an ori stage wholly personally oriented towards 16 girls is all but over imo. The current times can't really be compared to the theater days from when Sasshi was still in AKB.
    If they do eventually get something original out of AkiP, no way will it be two stages. Sasshi recognizes this too, but seeing this I think the girls are not as demanding both on 1st gens = first serve nor on the whole very personalized, one girl = one exclusive individual position.
    On the former because I don't think they're that gen focussed anymore on this (HKT's gen gap is not the huge one anymore from the very start) and that HKT has quite a good shared group feeling (maybe ever bigger than the team feeling).
    And of course they probably also just want to get something in the end; being demanding for two stages or nothing doesn't help lol. Though I think, again, that it's more than just that.
    Oh and personally I don't think AkiP has the capability anymore to write a stage catered to every team member's personal story or something like that, find it hard to believe he knows theater girls from Hakata well enough for that.

Now if only the girls would go and write their own stage like they did for Shige senbatsu, draft some ideas lol.