1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. theobserver

theobserver Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Now I really worry. Is there even going to be a HKT48 for Sakura and Nako to return to in 2 years? :(

2. CrssA

CrssA Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    welcome HKT to brand new chapter , im not surprised with sasshi announcing graduation tbh. even deep inside my heart i wish she hold it a little bit longer , but after how sasshi had bring to HKT ofc we cant let HKT holding her bright future career forever.

i dont know who would be the aces at least , so many fans had invested for you know WHO , all the og centers and pushes died for her.

i know i've promised to always cheering you whatever the paths you choose , but honestly with all going to happen in the future , i cant see you the same as the little cute and ambitious girl i met few years ago. im not against your choice , but every time i remember how many kind and good girls around HKT i already met , its such a painful moments to think they could be struggling in the futures since there's no ace / face anymore in the near future.

anw otsukaresama sasshiko , good luck for your future career :flower:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Not sure what the best thread for this is, but not many HKT threads are very active.

Just found out I got a ticket to an HKT stage at Nishitetsu Hall. I've been to plenty of handshakes but this'll be my first theater performance. Lots of information out there re: the AKB theater, but not much about HKT. Are there any tips or not-obvious things I should know beforehand? Anyone who has been mind giving me a general rundown of what to expect as far as procedure goes?

4. Gernnon

Gernnon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    I went to the HKT theatre just 2 days ago at Nishitetsu Hall but can someone tell me where I can find the hall of fame with all their pictures especially since Sasshi just announced her graduation just 1 day after I visited the place...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. theobserver

theobserver Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ isn't it just next to the hall entrance? Basically to the right of the door (in your 2nd pic)
    At least that was where all the photos were when I was there in April earlier this yr

6. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    BY GAWD KING, THAT's HARUPPI's MUSIC!

I don't know, honestly. I'm just guessing. It's been a while since I've actively followed HKT.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I can just imagine it now.. the second Sasshi concert at Makuhari Messe, every HKT member is on stage except one. Announcement gets made to reveal the new center for the next HKT single, and out walks Mikurin lol

9. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    How shady is that all the HKT members in hiatus/Izone are exactly the ones that had Kennin in AKB? Just realized this coincidence

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I mean it makes sense.

Nako and Sakura are two of the members that management wanted to push the most so of course they were given good screen time and also had pre-existing fanbses; both factors helped ensure they got into Izone.

And Haruppu too was a member that management wanted to push. So they gave her a lot of outside work which caused her an injury and a hiatus.

All three of the members are now all in situations that directly correlate to their pushes (which include AKB kennins)

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    He also forgot Mio, a 5th gen Kennin from HKT48 along with Sakura (Haruppi was 3rd gen, Nako 6th). Of the four Kennin, only two are in Izone.

12. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Thinking back it does makes sense. Haruppi took her first break in early 2017, when she was still Kennin, right? It's still a bummer that the heaviest pushed members are all away.

Btw, I consider Mio to be pretty much on hiatus since she can barely perform. She looks more like a special guest nowdays. Hope she can recover fully

• Like Like x 4
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Chou gravure.

"In "FLASH Special Gravure BEST 2019 New Year" (released on 26th December, Kobunsha), HKT48 model-class absolute beauty group "Chou" that was born as a result of the "AKB 48 Group Unique Rock Shoot Tournament" (aka Janken Taikai) appeared.

-Chou is a unit formed at the call of Matsuoka for "AKB 48 Group Unit Scissors Tournament" in 2017, is not it?

Matsuoka: Yes. Because HKT 48 often has fresh members as the center of songs, I thought that if I was able to hit mature members as well, I heard a voice.

Yamashita: So I invited us as a member with a height of over 160 cm with HKT48.

Kojina: The 2017 Janken tournament was solo solely to be defeated (laugh). I also knew that I was weak against the Janken, so I joined this year.

Yamashita: And ... Today is the first time for gravure shooting at Chou, so it is finally a national debut!

6b329e7f277f6499c17cf834a3d41364.jpg

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20181228-17132176-dwango

15. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    :inlove: my HKT beauty :inlove: stop loli! go bijin!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Arbios

Arbios Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i notice jiina,sae,natsu and madoka
    who are the other 3?

17. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Far left it's Matsumoto Hinata, Yamashita Emiri by her side and far right is Miyazaki Sono

18. Owrayt

Owrayt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
    Twitter:
    alipyoo_48
    Aoitan dance her out out during cdtv even though she messed up once but it was hella cute.

[The size limit for images is 750 x 750. Oversized images are removed.]

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Arbios

Arbios Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so happy for aoitam,i saw a lot of people tweeting about her

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    HKT had christmas photos this year. They were already taken down but you can find them in the wiki.