1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    I don't think they should have a grand shuffle at the theatre, they need a much bigger place for such a special event like that. probably at one of their concerts will be best. But yeah I've been dreaming of shuffle :D
    But i dont think that team T/TII should be formed yet. It'll feel like too much of a rush. Some people were saying that JOT is taking a long time to form team T, unlike SNH who already formed Team H. I really dont want JKT to go that way because I feel that the 3rd generation members still have a long way to go before getting the oppurtunity or the reward of a new team. Rushing like that would seem like an act of desperation. Im thinking December or January 2015 will be a good and organic time for a team T formation seeing as the 3rd generation members will be able to naturally blossom with the fans and we can learn more about them.

OMFGGG FINALLYYYY~!!!! I've been agonizingly wondering if they'd ever change those childhood profile pics they had like a 100 years ago xD lol
    Now just to wait for JOT to update them on the website...that still remains to be seen hehe....hopefully they wont take too long -__-

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  2. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

Yesterday's show 1 stream is a hell traffic jam...
    but show 2 is better, smooth...
    hope today's show is in good condition...

3. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Yesterday i just wanna kill myself when live streaming first show. I couldn't stay until the end of the show. But today it's much much better. When the first mc ends and tenshippo start the streaming gone black and i had to restart it and missed like one minutes of that song, arrrghhh

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    SNH's team formation style is really different from JKT's. Shanghai chose to create both teams at the same time, and still most of the 1st generation, Sae and Mariyannu went into Team SII.

Shuffles are used to balance the theater performances, making sure all teams have a few senbatsu members and can draw audience numbers... someone here mentioned the fixing rivalries and group dynamics also. And shuffles are also used to fix power vacuums after a high ranking member decides to graduate.

Team K3 was formed more quickly compared to J, so I think fans will expect the same trend to continue for Team T... but I hope they do hold off for a few more months. The majority of the 2nd generation members never experienced being a trainee during Ramadan and losing a month of theater performances and practice... they also were busy in different ways; 2nd gens had filming JKT48 Missions and JKT48 Story where as the 3rd gens had revival show and sousenkyo fan voting, and lots of events already being established like hand shake events and CD launches being festivals and everything getting bigger.

The 2nd gens had it tougher in terms of the situation they were suddenly thrown in, which seemed like a half-built soccer stadium; foundation a little rocky and coming together very slowly.
    3rd gens however, have to deal with the amount of girls within JKT... and I hate the idea of JKT losing talented girls because things had to be rushed. Girls not making it into Team T right away feeling discouraged.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  5. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I just stumble upon this video on Youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here

Does anybody know about this? I totally have no idea that michele already have her debut alone on TV without her 3rd gen sister :confused:

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It's for the WakuWaku channel. Fans tweeted sometime in July/August that they spotted Michelle, Haruka and Rena filming something at DisneySea... before hearing that most of the fans were unsure if Michelle was in Japan for official reasons or holidaying. She also went to the AKB theater with Haruka and took a group shot with Team A........ but Kojiharu wasn't there that performance!!! :^^;:

So, yeah... Michelle's gotten her official solo (without members in her generation) filming debut. Elaine entered the revival show... Andela centered Heavy Rotation for the 25th RCTI Show... and Milen centered Iiwake Maybe.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yup...if you go back a few pages...you'll find out why Michelle is in that Disney Ad video....

I think management are doing somekind of selection to those 3rd Gen members you mentioned...who will be the 3rdGen ace...

8. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

ah yes, now I remember :D

its really interesting, We really still don't know who's gonna be the 3rd gen ace, since they have a lot of candidates, well when 1st gen debuted we all agree that Melody is the center, when 2nd gen came we all knew that Ayen is the ace but turns out Yupi just push her off the throne, and when 3rd gen born we all think that Michele will lead but now we have this 3 other girls who also have big chance..... hmmm I can't wait to know who's gonna be charming enough to "seduce" the management :p

BTW do you guys and gals know who is the perfect candidate to be the captain of team TII? is there any chance that they will do the big team shuffle when they form team TII and choose someone from the older generation to be the captain? isn't it that would be really interesting ;)

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I personaly rooting for Chika as captain...i heard that she can control the flow at mc...she is calm too...or maybe ellaine?

One thing tho' if JKT form team T...HKT fans might get mad because we formed the team ahead of them...just like HKT ended up having KIV instead of KIII....but if we get TII it will be the same case when members only say "team T" not team "team TII",just like KIII members in their early formation of the team,resulting some HKT purist fans will get mad (too) because team T is HKT....get it?

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Don't forget Sisca guys, she's the first 3rd generation to perform as under for team J stage and got praise for that performance, she's on front in Iiwake dance formation with Milen/Michelle/Andela (Mariko's position i think)

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^^ I don't really see why they hate us...technically we don't choose when teams get made, management does...plus that really means they should be mad at their own management rather than hating on us...

12. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I hear good things about Chika... she's the only trainee who's in both red and white team for Pajama Drive, right?

A good senpai / leader... and I have Yukko from SKE in my head... is both strict but kind. Melo kind of fits that mold too, I suppose.
    Whereas Kinal's leadership style makes me think of Takamina. Takes things seriously and she takes on a guardian-like quality... but at the same time, the kouhai members feel comfortable around her... and teasing/bullying her [hehe]

I don't know much about Naomi's style... is it something like Yukirin's? Laissez-faire leadership... and you see old videos of Yukirin talking and taking suggestions as she was sat with the other members... and it feels similar with Naomi sitting with everyone in the preparation of K3 1st anniversary Youtube clip.

Elaine... and Andela too? Desy? Farin and Anggie? (based on their ages)
    Sisca is another fan favorite
    candidate I've heard...

Only the most irrational HKT fan would feel that way, I think...

HKT doesn't go mass intake of members like JKT or SNH... Hakata can depend on having an omnipresent figure like AKB to keep them relevant even when they're not doing major events and shows.
    They take in small numbers (3rd gen was something like, 9 KKS?) and build slow.

Nogizaka46 did 2 large intakes but it was after a number of years between... same principal as HKT in some ways; they don't have to be doing something and they're still the rival/sister group to Japan's national idol group. Establish one generation, and then move on to the next once the demand deems it necessary.

JKT does large intakes and it kind of meet the demands of having to stay relevant: Radio show guesting, concerts all over, single releases, theater shows, festival appearances.

I guess it's a little like AKB in the beginning when they formed 3 teams in 1-2 years.

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sisca and Chika is definitely fan favorite but JOT push Sisca more in this ace/center compition but i hope they push Chika too

14. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Although I definitely think team t should be formed with all the members from 3rd gen, don't you agree that it would be pretty convenient for them to also announce a team j or team k member to be the leader of team t?? Team t will be sort of the junior team if chika or Elaine (the oldest members in gen 3) would be captains since their only 18. If we had a team k or team J member become leader, it would make them look more superior in a way. Then again, 3rd gen members would be pretty overshadowed by the new captain ):

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    ^
    That could happen...like Lovetan being moved from team H to KIV on the day KIV was formed and then become the team Captain...

But as for all 3rd Gen to enter team T/TII,i think that's impossible with the amount of members they have right now...each team can only consist the maximum of 20 members to 25 members cmiiw?

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^don't know about the member limit on teams, but look at 2nd gen...they had roughly the same amount of members join as 3rd gen, and only 20 or so actually made it into KIII...chances are the same thing is going to happen to 3rd gen, some get into team T/TII and the rest stay as trainees...

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    sorry oot..Shania in Tetangga Masa Gitu (what kind of neighbor is that?)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  18. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

JKT48 in "D'Terong" (Indosiar) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYFMnq_JeE
    Kokoro no Placard - JKT48

http://youtu.be/QL5lk9eM3zs
    "Kereta Malam" (Dandut Song) - Sendy ft Saipul Jamil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbVHFeu7O8
    Heavy Rotation (Genre Dangdut ver.) - Sendy Solo

D'terong show Eps 108 8 September 2014 part 1@T3rongshow special JKT48
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPGL4uJmpE

Dangdut dance JKT48 Full in D Terong show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RjTHQP_sqE

sosorban dance JKT48
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlTKamBlVk4

Haruka JKT48 oplosan dance ~ D'T3Rong Show INDOSIARTV 08/09/2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w40z13L5uI

Sendy JKt48 sing Dangdut song, Dena & Haruka Jkt48 dangdut dance @ D'Terong Show Indosiar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDvIxPpV4mk

19. endofworld

endofworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    @ryansetyono indonesia dont have a pure musical show that "just" show music. There are many program but, just a comedical genre mix musical performance. if only there was a show that showing full musical performance including JKT48. That will be very great

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i'm so glad that Sendy been given the chance to show her singing skills in the last 2 tv shows she's been involved in
    i hope this continues so non fans can recognize her more...and other members with individual skills can show their talent too..
    then JKT will really become an idol group....