[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    Obviously they sponsored by Garuda, maybe for tourism? And shoot for the MV perhaps, just like in Hokkaido last time?

2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  3. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    Is JKT48 gonna announce janken?

4. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Janken????? Good Idea
    But!!!!! Sinka center is the Big fail of JKT48
    Hum....

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Fail is a harsh word. But that's what janken single is all about. Unpredicted lineups, unpredicted center.
    Although, it makes sense in a way. Fans says AKB janken is somewhat rigged from 2nd or 3rd until two recent janken because the winner is always famous/pushed members.
    The point is, did you see Uchida Mayumi in senbatsu unless it's a janken single?

6. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Uchida mayumi have more charisma with chance no junban than sinka in love trip...kinda boring.
    Sinka is not good for a center position

I like janken single but I wish a center with a great aura

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Well when it comes to janken, you can't chose who the center is. Or you prefer rigged-suspected center like how Mariko, Paruru, and Jurina was? Even Milky as the next winner was still suspicious, not to mention 1-2 position with Kojiharu.

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  9. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    @yaohne @Mikuriin yeah when Love Trip was performed on dahsyat for the first time, some fans criticized Sinka because her performance was awful. They thought Sinka didn't deserve it.

Well I dunno if next janken of JKT48 will be rigged like AKB48 from 2011 to 2014.

BTW, when Sinka participated on AKB48 janken, she was accompanied by Haruka as her interpreter. Why didn't she speak by herself? It was 2nd year of her studying Japanese in college. At least she's passed N3 if she's really majored in Japanese and it was her 2nd year.

10. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

At first I thought the Janken song would rank high in RH 2017 (as of Suzukake and Eien Pressure ranked high in AKB RH) but then until this time RH hasn't been announced. This event (RH) might be one of few events where Janken songs are performed. So we can't say that Love Trip is a failed song, until the next RH.

11. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    2016 JKT48 RH was a big success. The concert tickets were sold out. Why didn't JKT48 announce RH on early 2017?

12. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Happy Eid Mubarak 2017

13. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    JKT48 are in holiday now. Some members haven't returned to Jakarta.

I think next weekend or as late as next Monday JKT48 will have halal bi halal for members & staffs then next Tuesday, JKT48 activities as usual will be back.

BTW, I forget, Eid Mubarak for those who celebrate!

14. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    No reply after my latest one here. Pardon me for double posting.

Yesterday my friend went to Singapore for watching WWE Singapore. WWE won't be in Indonesia because pro wrestling is banned in Indonesia because there were cases of children killed while mimicking it. But now there're people who watch pro wrestling underground and download the videos on torrents.

Because of this, I guess when JKT48 gets Shoot Sign, the MV theme & outfits won't be the same as AKB48's one. Some fans may expect wrestling theme like AKB48's one but this can't come true.

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    As we know the former US president Barrack Obama “returns home” visiting Indonesia since last Friday . He is still impressed with how our people / nation unite among very diverse ethnics as well as religions. Today he gives speech in a conference called “Indonesian Diaspora” suggested us to keep living the national slogan “Bhinneka Tunggal Ika” or “Unity in Diversity” .

I think it resonates with JKT48 existence too. Very interesting to see the interaction of wotas between wotas and with jkt members regarding their ethnics and religions background. JKT48 emerges as a melting pot amid nowadays the silent (or obvious) ambition of some extremist religious groups movement attempt to gain power over nation teaching hate and separate people. JKT48 is the oasis that unite our youngsters and even adults. I also here would like to thank the parties who transfer 48 music to Indonesia that has been bringing us a lot of fun.

I used to really love watching freestyle wrestling until I see UFC and Bellator and so forth . WWE then become sorely clowns to me but kids and non-kids still like the shows tho.
    Could you imagine the replacement of the freestyle wresting theme in jkt's Shoot Sign MV? Could it be pencak silat or the latest trend muay thai or MMA?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  16. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    HKT48 fans will make an action on handshake on 7/16 demanding original stage for the group. Should JKT48 do the same? Maybe, you know Eric? he can be the spokesperson of the action demanding original song for JKT48. [hehe]

17. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ju JingYi
    i'm curious about Devils Attack. is it official unit now? because from official JKT48 tweets and schedule in JKT48's website, they trio is called by that, instead of their name or just "JKT48". If so, i think someone should make wiki page for that baka girls.

18. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    Maybe they record Haste no Waste though I can't imagine if the song shouts "Saktia" instead of "Kawaei".

19. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    Guys, I posted about Aki-P's new project about contest for idols that any idol from any agency can apply the audition on Kaskus. Someone replied that Ayana should join as representation of JKT48 & also Indonesia.

I agree with his suggestion. How about you.

I think Ayana's participation can be good for her & also JKT48.
    If only overseas groups members can join.

20. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Hmm. Have you enrolled college? Freshman mainly studies general subjects, sociology, science, philosophy etc. and possibly studies only 1 major subject (Japanese 101) in first semester and 2 more in second semester. Regular Japanese major students will pass N4 by second year and N2 by forth year.
    Besides, N3 is not fluent enough to communicate without interpreter.