[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Put this here because people rarely visit member thread

Sisca - Mushi no Ballad

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

sangar beud :D
    *can you translate my sentence ? :D
    Just need more sangar and she could more better :D
    Another substitutes for Sisca can be Ayen, Nabilah, Kinal, Yona, Beby, Aya, Citra, and Shanju. But we lost Andela, Jeje, Ghaida, and Hanna.
    Hope Sakaagari won't be given to team KIII :cry2:

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I wish Keyaki's Sarina auditioned for AKB48 instead, she could be transferred to JKT48 and safe to say, she'll agree & enjoy having career in Indonesia as she lived there as a child.

BTW, anyone here also foruming on Kaskus?

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Don't you need working permit for that too?

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, need to be at least 20 to get it. Sarina will be 20 next December.

6. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

I want to ask about this. As we all know, JKT48 has been releasing English version of their main song of their single since KFC. These are the official titles of those songs (taken from iTunes)
    • Fortune Cookie in Love
    • Summer Love Sounds Good
    • Flying Get (English version)
    • Gingham Check (English version)
    • Message on a Placard
    • The Wind is Blowing
    • Pareo is Your Emerald
    • Refrain Full of Hope
    • Halloween Night (English version)
    • Beginner (English version)
    • Always Looking Straight Ahead
    • Love Trip (English version)
    • Saikou ka yo (English version)
    • So Long! (English version)
    • Suzukake Nanchara (English version)
    Noticing something? Yes. The last three songs' title are not written in English, but rather just adding "(English version) in it. How should I edit them on wiki48? Thanks in advance :)

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @gwahaha but So Long! is in english

8. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/stage48-wiki-organization-discussion.2539/

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

9. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Yes. I noticed these ones because of Saikou ka yo and Suzukake Nanchara.

Thank you so much. I'll post there after this. Actually I don't ask about technical things on how to edit an article on wiki48, but rather on how should we change the format of the song; should we follow the ones before Saikou ka yo, or should we follow the ones after?

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Talking about 6th gen, should these 2 girls apply?

1. She's my cousin, daughter of my mom's cousin. She was born in 2005 I think. She's aspiring to enter showbiz & she had won many modelling competitions but her parents didn't allow her to enter showbiz before she's middle schooler which now she is. She's pretty enough but not kawaii type. I've heard that my mom was told by her mom that she's interested to join JKT48. So she should join JKT48 doesn't her? But I doubt she can apply the audition this , she's still 12 and minimun age to join JKT48 is 13.
    2. She's a girl who lives somewhere near my house. She's about 14-15. She's aspiring to become sinetron actress like her favorite celebrities such as Salshabila & Prili Latuconsina. Should she join JKT48? Seems she shouldn't because she doesn't have any interest to JKT48 & maybe another reason why she wants to be a sinetron actress is because she wants to date a handsome sinetron actor.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, how about we make a new English fanbase JKT48? Because the older ones such as @jkt48stuff are inactive and accounts like @officialmrk48 & @48familyina are actually not reliable. There're some English fanbase for BNK48 & TPE48, even also not yet debuted MNL48.

We need this to provide infos for overseas fans such as @ChocolateMochii @yaohne & @Idol-chan_Spiffy make a Line group to discuss JKT48 in English, even, I think we should also make a collective Paypal account to help overseas fans buying stuffs such as CDs, Photopack and even donating to projects.

What do you think @Mikuriin @Halim Harvestrainer48 @Nabilott @gwahaha @CherryBlossom48 .

An alternative, we can ask owner of any existing English JKT48 fanbase such as @jkt48stuff the password so anyone can become a new admin then the fanbase is active again.

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What is a fanbase actually do, exactly? I'm not really sure.

13. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Uhm... Sorry, If you wanna make it, I can't in there... ._.

14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Eh? Eh? I'm sorry. I got tagged in here? :oops::oops::oops:

Yes, I am a fan of all 48G, and I am from America. Lol.

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Greetings from another fans of ALL48 (and 46) lol.

16. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I really need to check out the 46G. Lol. I mean, my favorite song so far from them was Silent Majority. Sorry for the off-topicness, still trying to find NGT's performance for that song. Lol.

Anyway, just to bring it back on topic, I love that JKT48 is doing English Covers of songs. I just wished they had started sooner. I would have loved a River & Heavy Rotation English cover.

There is only one more cover I am hoping they do to complete my favorite songs from Early AKB era and that song is UZA. I really had hoped the JKT girls would have covered it by now, but alas, no dice. Still praying for them to cover it though! Even if my dream of hearing it in English won't ever come true, I would love for the JKT girls to cover them.

Also, I need to pick out my Oshis...(~>.>)~

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

The site jkt48stuffs had been very cool. The posts are in gud English.
    I checked the site last year. I remember some of the users are foreigners as Wotaliano (Italy), Wasshoi (Singapore) and Japarta (Japanese).
    I wish one of the main writer, Mr. Angga [and others too] return to posting. If not once a week , once a month is okay. I'm sure he has no very busy life.
    After many interesting & quality posts, the site suddenly lost its passion after Haruka announce grad. So basically they're all haruka oshi XD

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  18. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Wow, I was mentioned :shocku:
    Actually this is good, since we should 'internationalize' JKT48 again. What should we do to make that kind of fanbase?
    Second alternative is good too. We may also put JKT48 color-codes there (@CherryBlossom48 made so many color-codes at studio48 archive) plus we can put @ChocolateMochii 's who's who videos there. :D

19. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Hey, why not?? I'm in, but actually I'm not a big fan of JKT after all but I think its OK for me since they're 48G too. So just let me know about more further information about it, if you guys actually will start it anyway. So yeah, I'm in..

20. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I want to make more who's who videos but my schedules been a mess (and my suzukakke nanchara CD hasnt come in the mail yet). I'm glad some of you still watch them.

I'll be okay to join a line group for JKT to discuss things. Just be aware my schedule is shakey