1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

is it? it can't be. One of jkt48's greatest and no grad ceremony. At least little ceremony like she just stand while singing if couldn't do the physical choreos since her ex appendicitis surgery might hurt again. I hope Jot can arrange it.

2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nope. I don't think so. She just left with a letter. That's it. Check the website.

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

I have read the letter and I forgot that withdrawn has no ceremony. It's dramatic, leaving by letter.
    My prediction she'll grad is on january next year. Two months earlier is still too early.
    Shit

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If only she could wait a bit more...I think JOT wouldn't mind to held at least graduation ceremony a la Rica or even, Stella.

6. kml9772

kml9772 Kenkyuusei

So, who will be Nabilah successor in Team J? Michelle? Vanka? Or Shanju maybe?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

7. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    For the center I guess Thalia Ivanka is fine, even before Nabilah left, she became the center in Tadaima Renaichuu, bu I hope Adhisty Zara moves to Team J, to replace Nabilah. If Nabilah is the old face that runs the place, then Zara is the new one. Zara is very potential to be the next Nabilah cuz she would star a movie by herself, like what Nabilah did when she was in JKT48. The movie, which is starred by Zara, Dilan, is due to be released on December

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

8. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ummm a bit weird to say if there is nabilah successor for me :^^;:
    but the center position will continue with Vanka, i guess :confused:

wow, i also imagine zara will fit team J but team T center will be devi if zara transferred right? :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Some girls claim that JOT staffs encountered them, asking them to join JKT48 & gave them the audition forms. JOT are doing scouting again like they had done to Zara? One of the girls has 260k followers on Instagram. JOT want JKT48 version of Mion and Mizuki (AKB48 16th gen)?

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Duplicated from Nabilah Ratna Ayu post in stage48.
    The letter from Nabilah... Sorry for bad English and bad translation
    About Nabilah Ratna Ayu
    Because her poor health, Nabilah had taken recovery hiatus, but because her recovery hasn't a mean, so she can't perform anymore with better condition in front of all of fans.
    After discussed with management, she decided to resign. Because of that, she won't be in JKT48 anymore start from 31/10/17.

The letter for fans from Nabilah.

Hey All ! How are you ? Long time not see you. We just meet again with me although with just white paper. Hope this can deliver my feel and cure my homesickness.
    I believe there isn't person who has ready with the separation. But, separation will be there and to be the part of meeting. Me too today. 6 years had been passed with me with joy and sorrow together. All had used and to be beautiful and forever memories in my memory. It's not easy for me to say good bye, I feel, It's not enough to write all of contain of my heart.

I thank goodness can be with JKT48 which had brought up (pushed) my name, taught me to be professional during I was in here. I had temped to work as well as I can. Although sometimes not easy as I thought, once there were many challenge attemped, I attemped to not care. I tried still enjoy. But this obstacle in this time, I must choose one of choices. Because, to separate these cases are too difficult, education and JKT.
    Both need more consentration. Because of that, I choose to consentrate in education. I had tried to attemped them, like now, without all of you knew months ago until now. I tried to always responsible with my duty with exercise. Because, honestly I was always late to exercise together with other, but I wanted to try to show I can although must divided my school time. But, It's unable, I must choose one of that and I choose to education. Pray for me for my target after this graduation can be achieved. Now, I will serious in pursuit of education truly for my future.

Beside of that, when the big challenge for me when I work in JKT48 was my health condition, after I get appendectomy, I can't fit for perform in stage like before although I had received for hiatus from management, but my condition hasn't recoveried nicely.

There were when I had complicated and made all of people worried about this. I'm very sorry for all.

It's so difficult to choose my choice now, but I believe that with the choice which I hade made, I believe that later I can be like what has been up to now, for all of you. Separating is heavy, but I always believe there is big message (wisdom) behind that, which Allah (Allah = God in Islam) had planned it. My last hope, hope all of you can approve my decision which had been chosen by me. I believe with Allah's planning for my life, the sadly separating is forgotten. So, don't forget sweet memories which had passed all this time. Me too who won't forget all which had passed with all of you.

Last word, allow me to continue this journey. Way which had been made by me. The way which bring me to be something more better. Thanks for all.

Jakarta, 30 Oktober 2017
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia

We begged to support and understand which is taken by Nabilah. Please always support for Nabilah and JKT48.

JKT48 Operation Team

11. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

i hope viny will be promoted to team J. because there is devils attack there. i mean look at viny's face/expression now. so much stress.

12. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    I guess it would be better if Vienny do the Pajama Drive with the sixth gen for a year, to cement her status as a trainee. And at the end of 2018, Vienny would return to team KIII

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

13. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Bad news again, after Vienny had demoted and got accident, Nabilah had resigned, so today we had Regina had been kicked by JOT because bad manner of her. :cry2:
    #cmiiw

14. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Based on what I can find someone leaked recording of her phone call with someone. In that leak she talk about how some gen 4 member trashtalk melody and the management. Another thing is about private chat between some members and fans, there's also some part talking about how gen 4 didn't get as much promotion as gen 5. Basically the ugly side of JKT48. What I don't understand is why she's the one getting fired by management?

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @ootamudkip in another recording she say bad things about fans (because they only buy 1 handshake ticket) and another 5th gen member (i think it's Aby) that flirting with her brother

16. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

i feel bad about gen 4. even if what regina said is true. i understand that, since melody is so over pushed. i think no one in 48group that being center, group's captain, and GM at same time except melo.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 x Erigo collaboration

IMG_20171104_114419.jpg IMG_20171104_114422.jpg IMG_20171104_114535.jpg IMG_20171104_114531.jpg

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope JKT48 in the future, Dean Fujioka's daughter will join the group.

The Japanese actor's wife is Indonesian, daughter of president director of a company producing herbal. They have boy-girl twin. If the girl want to enter showbiz like her father, I hope she'll join JKT48. It maybe 10 years from now, she's still a toddler now.

19. Julita

Julita Kenkyuusei

LIVE STREAMING JKT48 REQUEST HOUR SETLIST BEST 30 2017

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna