1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
  2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Right before the upcoming K3 new stage too? (lbr, they will prolly break the 20 consecutive sold out by late November) Usually I don't feel bad for girls involved in Scandal, but this is just sad.

3. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    I'm suddenly thinking about these 2 Japan48 members:

1. Miichan. Miichan had scandal too & demoted to trainee as punishment too. So I think Viny will be promoted back to Team T & captain it on next year shuffle.
    2. Sasshi. Sasshi had scandal & exiled to HKT48 as punishment. The year after her scandal's sousenkyo. She became the center, so I think Viny can rise sharply on next year sousenkyo.

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Don't forget that Indonesian fans aren't as loyal. And they aren't that supportive in members' love life (not like Japan where there're still lots of fans loyal and encouraging them, as we see in Sasshi and Riripon's case). And there are also a damn lot childish fans.

5. Halim Harvestrainer48

Halim Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Hopefully, Vienny will get kennin to KIII too although she might be promoted in team T and still have KIII image...

6. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    According to some sources, alleged Viny's boyfriend is an employee of Dentsu who is also a musician.

So people working in Dentsu can have private SNS accounts of JKT48 members (Line or Whatsapp) and can be followed back on Twitter & Instagram?

Well, I'm gonna admit something, I once got an offer to join internship in Dentsu but I didn't take it.

What? That infamous JKT48 red shirt? So JKT48 still manufactures it? Most of copies of that shirt sold today are actually bootleg tho.

7. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ghaida Farisya
    Is it only me who hopes she promoted to team KIII again normaly?? :XD:

8. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    JKT48 with JKT Festival is nominated for AMI

IMG_20171014_012553.jpg

9. my heart can sing

my heart can sing Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    myheartcansing
    I don't understand idols who date when it's the golden rule. That's why most 48 fanpages in my country use Jonishi Kei's quote "If you want to be in a relationship then don't become an idol. If you decided to become an idol then do a good job with it" as their cover page. :hmm:

10. qenneth

qenneth Kenkyuusei

Special for Vinny
    [​IMG]