1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Good, I'm waiting for drama tv "Tersanjung" revival. Emmm... which channel will show it ? @hrs0722

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm still not sure if it's a TV drama or a movie but it'll be released during Ramadhan. Shooting will begin soon.

3. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    According to the caption "Lancar jaya selalu sampai shoot day terakhir", I assume it's going to be a movie, since TV drama here, in Indo, most of them are... I'm not sure if it's the right term, ... 'stripping shot'? You know what I mean la my Indonesian fellows.

Well, I'm happy for her. I hope It will be a good movie so it could help her career in the future. I also hope that other members are going to have the same chance as her in movie or other entertainment fields.

4. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    the legendary never ended drama :lol:
    hope this will be the Movie, because you know Indonesia TV drama kinda suck now

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Let's see if Veranda or Zara sing Tersanjung :D

6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yeah with old version, i bet that will be hilarious lol
    just give JKT their own tv drama and we'll know who have potential on acting among member

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I was thinking about this, JKT48 had successfully offered its member to TV dramas & sitcoms by Net TV. But, what if JKT48 offers its members to play TV drama by Sinemart? TV dramas by cinemart are often 1-2 hours per episode & one episode everyday for up to 2 years. Maybe she'd be very exhausted and would absent from theater or even handshake for a long time. When Mayuyu filmed her TV drama, she was absent from theater for months, her TV drama was 30 minutes per episode & one episode per week.

Seems movie job is better for JKT48 members. I hope more JKT48 members to play movie. I'd suggest our new queen, Shani to make her movie debut.

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Shani huh? Pretty isn't enough.....well it's enough for the first time and then? Better push someone that can act for the movie role

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    How do you rate Zara's acting on trailer of Dilan 1990? At least she's better than Iqbal who played the titular character. That's why she immediately got a new acting job.

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 oh for sure :fear: we need to watch the movie to know how she's act

If i can choose another member for movie job it's Shania

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i second this, but to know about this we need something big to gather all member in one tv drama production..their own TV drama
    in the end, we'll see who have a talent in act

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Doflamingo yep, the only member that i think good in acting is Shania because that sitcom

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    BTW, is Ayana gonna have seijin shiki next Monday. This year Seijin Shiki is for those who were born in April 1997 March 1998, Ayana was born in June 1997.

Ayana should, she maybe now citizen of Indonesia but because she's half Japanese then she's still can be considered Japanese. She should celebrate Seijin Shiki as a Japanese descent, the same way as people with Chinese descent celebrating Chinese New Year & people with Arab descent celebrating Asyura.

Notable 48 members having Seijin Shiki this year: Mako, Naachan, Sakura, Mion, Renacchi, Rika, & Mirurun.

14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i don't know if JKT also have event or ritual like AKB for member who turn into 20 every year but i like to see Ayana blend with AKB girls for this

15. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

why do these wota complain about zara in film again? to get a role in a film is not like appearing in a comedy show that only need her to smile as background. she have to pass the casting first. -_- i doubt if their oshimen is the one who get selected. will they complain? lol.

i mean come on. she is only 14 (right?). and wota, who i'm pretty sure (most of them are) males and older than her, just like to bully her.

16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    you know how, some JKT fans -who always call themselves as wota- works..just bunch of kids

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just envy because their oshimen didn't get such achievement, something normal.

Just hope more members get this achievement.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Doflamingo nah...not only the immature-call-me-wota fans that complaining about this issue, the more mature fans did too, their problem is because Zara isn't popular enough in fandom (no MVP fans, other team T member rank higher than her etc) and there's other old gen members that "deserve" the push more than Zara *sigh*

Before this issue, the same group of fans also complaining why JOT didn't work harder to give member individual job or jkt will disbanded after Melody because JOT didn't push more member to public etc :|

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    May friend said that she (yeah, a girl) is gonna be the Zara's first MVP. She has 99 theater attendances now. I dunno when she's gonna claim it. She's a college student from bandung.

20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    @CherryBlossom48
    ii'm sorry if i offended you, i don't mean that..i just got sicked because some people or fans who always complaining if management plan not like what they want
    managemenet won't get sentimental and take a risk for this movie, because this is big project..they can't let some random member to join this just because their already senior..maybe they choose Zara to minimalize this risk, she had experience before
    bu i agree, after Melody gone JKT need more fresh blood to help them to revive their popularity