[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Does Asian games have something like an opening show? I got this random idea last night that it'll be fun to have the Japan48, BNK, JKT, MNL, and TPE to perform in one place lol.

There's a huge chance that it'll be JKT since TPE just newly formed and MNL hasn't finished their audition (cmiiw since idk what happened with MNL)

3. Starra

Starra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sonia Natalia
    You are correct, the audition is still ongoing. It's highly unlikely MNL will be doing anything soon, especially not overseas.

Also, forgive my ignorance, but does JKT do LODs? I can't seem to find much of their theatre stuff anywhere, but I haven't been looking as hard as I could. I'd really like to watch a stage or two of it's possible.

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    They didn't do LOD's every show like in japan, but there some official stage recording DVD from Pajama Drive to Saishuu Bell ga Naru (this is the latest release) the one and only LOD's JKT have is Pajama Drive Revival around 2014 you can search them at local site around the internet

5. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Nah. I guess we may get to see that in a special concert to promote Olympics but not Asian Games. (Similar to how S. Korea held K-pop concert to promote Winter Olympics.) JKT is not popular enough to represent Indonesia.

MNL's audition will finish in April.

6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Nanami
    i'm afraid that's never gonna happen, JKT not famous enough to get that opportunity
    not only JKT but also 48G..their name still middle tier level in Indonesia

7. Starra

Starra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sonia Natalia
    I figured this was the case. Thanks!

8. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    This is MTW48 Project (Harvest Moon BTN x JKT48) :D

MTW48 is shorten from Mineral Town 48.

About this project:
    I have a project which is named MTW48 Project (I have made it lonely) and yeah this is Harvest Moon x JKT48 with the extra come from Pokemon (for little inspiration, I get it from The Sims). This project is started from 2015 (if it is not false, it was Glass No I Love You (just a photo only)). That are not game, It just edited photo of HMBTN. :D There are two product, Fanfict and Slideshot Photo. I make them if the time and inspiration come.
    Just one question. Do you have any suggestions and criticisms for this project ? Thank you :D There are some sample which I had made it weeks ago
    Omoide No Hotondo (Sample)
    View attachment 158825 View attachment 158828 View attachment 158826 View attachment 158827
    Full ver. (low quality)
    Koko Ni Ita Koto (Sample)
    01.png 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 13.jpg
    Full ver. (low quality)
    Sorry if it is repost with update :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018 at 11:56 PM
  9. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Just checked the wiki48 and it said that Sisca have a solo career, when did this happen? and aren't they considered as having solo career after releasing their own single or album?

11. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Well, I get info from facebook that Chikariina will grad in middle of March 2018 and has two shows and still participate in KwM HS. ._. I hope, she will participate in the next single although it just for team song or UG... ._.

12. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

My oshi :cold: my kami oshi:cold::cold:
    I'm in shock I can't handle this news

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    It'll be great if she participate in next single. But I doubt that, tho. Isn't Melody's graduation also in March? I'm not sure there will be another single by then.