[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Erald she's married her ex but without dating, it's called taaruf

2. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Okay.. i hipe thats true.. so we can concentrate to wait for the announcement from melody tomorow

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    The stage48.txt guys should really visit this thread more often lmao

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Dena deleted that pic of invitation of her wedding. So she doesn't invite people not related to her or her fiancee anymore. I have no idea who her fiancee is but some say he's a succesful person. An entrepreneur? 8 hours of wedding (12-20)? That must be Betawi style wedding that definitely with dangdut at the evening.

About tomorrow's announcement, they're just gonna announce 19th single, this year sousenkyo, probably 6th gen with their stage. If there''re more to announce, I hope for joint concert with AKB48 and maybe related group and even any AKKB48 member to be transferred here to replace Haruka & Chikarina if only there will be.

P.S Melody will travel to Thailand, likely not as her job as JKT48 GM but as ambassador of Japan-ASEAN agriculture. But it's possible if she's gonna visit BNK48 or even she'd have job as JKT48 GM that probably discussing about possible collaboration with BNK48. She's also gonna visit Cambodia & Laos.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  5. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

saw ayen tweet asking to pray for her father. Seems like it is true her father had passed away.

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    But... according to the fb link Akira Maruni gave, it said that Dena did date him before. Whether it was before she became a JKT48 member or not, I don't know. What about a photo of her with a boy that was spread months ago? Is it the same person...?

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

It can be the same person. Check Dena's statement again.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme

Well of course. Who tf would invite total strangers, let alone a nutjob fan with no sense of boundaries to their wedding. To think a wedding is an "all can come" situation is absurd. Let alone wanting to go to one where they don't even know you (and not doing it for the free food)

• Like Like x 2
  9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @MaiAkikoChan And i said she's married her ex :p what i mean is they only dated that one time but they're not dating (again) before he ask her hand for marriage

Also there's rumour Dena want resign since February, so her and their family have time to prepare the wedding

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    the sense of entitlement in this thread has just reached a new level. from forcing anyone to wear hijab to making sure members not to date anyone but the delusional fans to the pleas thar fans should be invited into wedding. next what? into their first night? honeymoon? when they conceive their baby?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Announcement Day!!!!

Don't forget who can't attent at the teather the event will be streamed on official instagram at 19.00 WIB

• Like Like x 1
  12. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Nobody is feeling entitled. Someone just said it as a joke that the fans "could" sneak in to the ceremony, since the address is made public and Indonesians wedding tend to have some wedding crashers and the main attraction to weddings are the free buffet. Nobody forced anyone or any JKT member to wear or not wear Hijab, just stating that these things have risk especially in the entertainment industry.

Anyway, wasn't Melo went to Bangkok yesterday? Yet I only saw her ambassador work picture on her IG and IGstory, nothing related to BNK at all :( shame, it would be really exciting if she can meet the BNK member while she was there, just like Harugon and Chikachan did. But other than that, it was great to see Melo still on her elements, being the face (ambassador) and do public speaking.

Can't help but to wait for the announcement...

• Like Like x 2
  13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well, they sure are amusing to read. Just don't let anyone from this thread out to other threads and say stupid shits that would embarrass other Indonesians

• Like Like x 1
  14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  15. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

don't tell me THAT's the announcement...?

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Green green green~

DaQl7I9VwAEwFUU.jpg

Announcement

- JKT48 Reboost Project, idol that will come to meet you (team 8 concept?)
    - JKT48 Circus Project (HS event, mini live, OFC event, two shot event)
    - Theater renovation (new theater will open after Idul Fitri)
    - JKT48 Sousenkyo and anniversary concert (December 2018) will be held together outside Jakarta
    - JKT48 new team system (16 members) start on June 30
    - JKT48 Academy (Kinal as headmistress) start on April 15
    - JKT48 6th gen introduction
    - JKT48 19th single double a-side Everyday Kachuusha/UZA

Can someone explain the academy system? Maybe @anakdekan

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    So, what are the names of the 6th gen members?

18. Arigatou means Thank You

CMIIW
    So, there will be trainees group. A group is filled by 3rd 5th gen and B group is filled by 6th group.
    A team in JKT48 must be 16 members. So, there will be shuffle in HS and fans will rate them and there will be strict competition between all of JKT48 members.

Well, I hate this system seriously, although it just for making members' motivation more better, but this is crazy. They shouldn't need do that as like as old-dark era of AKB.

Oh yeah, there is 6th gen which I still remember her name. One of them is Jihan Miftahul Jannah. :p
    According to my religion teacher in my first middle school, Miftahul Jannah means the key to the heaven, something good name actually.
    There are two Erika(s) in there :p

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  20. Arigatou means Thank You

I prefer 20nin for this case... Well, they will be better if they use >16nin setlist and fortunately we have 12 remain (A1, A2, A3, A5, A6, A7, K4, K6, B3, B5, HG1, and S2) and yeah, all of members in a team will be line up without exception or less.

Alternative, they can use members selection like mid-era AKB (it's called KKS selection in AKB).

Additional:
    In JKT48 Circus announcement, there is a photo which have been censored. It's twoshoot of Kinal(?) with her fan. :v