1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@CherryBlossom48 It's something weird :p
    4II: Fourty Two
    4II2: Fourty Two Second Stage

8II: Eight Two
    8II2: Eight Two Second Stage

Aka Shiro system is better than numeric system (like team 4 and 8), but alphabetic system (like team X, XII, and FT) is better too (but, be ready to get punishment from AKB48). :p

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Hmm i dont really understand about jkt48 is the only foreign sister group now. Could u explain it?

Anyway I still disapointed because i thought they will announce original single at that announcement

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Erald before bnk, tpe, mnl and after snh break up with aks

@Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 we tried that aka/shiro system before for trainee

4. yerazogh22

yerazogh22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    yes please :whistle:

5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Team T should have mixed of senior and junior member, hope that is the case at the next shuffle for 16 member each team.

6. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I meant that TPE, BNK, and MNL only saw the light of the day only recently (2017 ish) and since SNH has pretty much kept to themselves practically since the beginning (minimal participation in the 48Japan activities, etc, not to mention they went rogue eventually), JKT has been the only active foreign SG group for a while.

sigh original single... my suspicion is that TPE would sooner get one rather than JKT. To be honest, Project ReBoost is a good opportunity to give JKT the original image it deserved. Maybe not right away, because I think mgmt is kinda struggling with the budget rn, but... why not once a year? Hell, an ori single for SSK would be a good reward. It'll give the fans more incentive to vote for their oshis so that they could be the center of an original JKT song.

7. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Yup they struggling with budget. I can see it from the SSK and anniv at the same time, only 48 team members, and one single in a year (eventough it’s doubled). So many fans happy with those news but not many of them realise that those are about saving the money.

I always think that they can get original single in other way, at least original song. Get a single from aks is really hard. Think out of the box. Do what snh and bnk did. Make an mv for game soundtrack (like snh) or movie, or get local artist to do collaboration like bnk. At least they don’t cover old song. Fresh song. We can learn from nabilah who can sing new songs in movie soundtrack but still using JKT48 name. If they can do it again with more than one member, we can call it original song of jkt48.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Not only that releasing only one single could save money, it could give the song a proper promotion time. Honestly the only song that people know are either kimisuki, baby3x, hebirote, or oogoe diamond. Kinda sad since JKT have more than 100 songs already

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @ootamudkip koichun and river too, also Kapasitas Ikan Migrasi caught attention on twitter recently because some selebtwit thought the lyric is weird

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    An article in English about JKT48 6th gen by Italian 48 fan. The author did a good research because he listed Erika as a half Japanese & Eril is Eve's sister.

http://odonsalvatore.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/jkt48-6th-generation-members-has-been.html

Erika wrote about her experience when attended student orientation of UI.

https://www.selasar.com/answer/21115/Manfaat-apa-yang-kamu-dapatkan-dari-permainan-Rembug-MahamerUI

According to Ristekdikti database, Erika is currently inactive from UI maybe because she was in JKT48 audition quarantine phase. She had to get approval from dean of FKM UI because first year students are allowed to have break in a special case. She's expected to return to UI when new term begins next August.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Yeah but now we can’t really promote kimiwa because the center already graduate n we know that “melody” in kimiwa jkt version is also reffers to Melody Nuramdhani. So waiting for July for new single is definetly a money saving purpose by jot.

Kapasitas Ikan Migrasi goes viral on twitter. I realise that we have so many good songs from setlist. I think pick akb setliat song for singles will be great because not every A-side of 48G singles is match with Indonesian music taste.

12. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    IMG_20180411_195218.jpg
    Confirmed that JKT48 is on Team Valor

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Twitter accounts of JKT48 5th gen have been verified. Well seems relationship between JKT48 and Indonesian branch of Twitter is good so JKT48 newer gen can have their accounts verified now meanwhile I heard there's a bad relationship between Japan48 & Japanese branch of Twitter. That's why Twitter accounts of members made since mid 2017 haven't been verified now.

Meanwhile on Instagram it's the opposite. Accounts of JKT48 haven't been verified meanwhile Japan48 ones would get verified immediately. Instagram doesn't have branch in Indonesia so it's complicated to contact them.

P.S. Ori's account isn't verified. So it's true that she's graduating?

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

They look really nice in this nu Redmi senbatsu
    Poor Desy she isn't there
    jkt redmi sbts.jpg

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder what will they do to UZA lyric which basically about raping.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sorry for double post

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Idk is this a coincidence or not, but the original version is sung by SNH48.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Now we can imagine if JKT joins SNH but still covering their songs :hehe:

Anyway, love ShaniXGracia there

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just a translated redmi jingle...Xiaomi have quite the idea to chose SNH and then JKT lol.