1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    The MV is quite nice, although feels a little bit boring and bland to me. My biggest concern for me is the audio, why does the vocal and the audio sounds kinda weird? like they didn't really blend well. The surprised reaction I found a bit hard to believe since they did practice days before concert right? so they should have know the setlist way before the concert lol.

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  3. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

This MV looks so Japanese!!!

4. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

No, the first is Hatsukoi Dorobou (although just a project from KIII).

5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I completely forgot they have hatsukoi dorobou and boyfriend no tsukurikata lyric video

6. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I saw Shani and Yupi's insta story and they have arrived at Bangkok since 27th. I wish there will be a recorded performance. I'm looking forward to JKTxBNK collab if there's any.

7. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Some performance in TIF Bangkok

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

JKT48 x BNK48 @ Event "Tokyo Idol Festival" in Bangkok Comic Con

Members:
    Team KIII: Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi (Sisca), Cindy Yuvia (Yupi), Nadila Cindi Wantari (Nadila), Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia (Aurel), Rona Anggreani (Rona), Shani Indira Natio (Shani)
    Team BIII: Izurina, Jib, Kaew, Namneung, Noey, Orn, Pun, Pupe, Tarwaan
    BNK48 Trainee: Piam

00. Overture
    01. Ponytail to Shu Shu (Indonesian ver)
    02. Kibouteki Refrain (Indonesian ver)

MC. JKT48 members Jikoshokai in Thai

03. Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Indonesian ver)
    04. Saikou Ka Yo (Indonesian ver)

MC.

05. JKT48 Accoustic Medley
    - Shonichi (Indonesian ver)
    - 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki (Indonesian ver)
    - Aitakatta (Thai Ver)

BNK48 join on stage

06. River (Indonesian ver) (BNK48 as BackDancer)
    07. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Indonesian and Thai ver)

source: Fam48ina

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  9. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Whoa they sang aitakatta in Thai? That's awesome. Although, the River performance was a bit... messy. Not only the backsound overpower the main vocals (as they're only six ppl), but the costumes are too elaborate for a dancing number, espc Shani and Yupi's costume.

lol in the KoiChun perf, did I hear right that there are some who sang the chorus as "Koisuru fortune cookie" and the other "yang mencinta fortune cookie"??

I was also half hoping that they'll perform the english version of the songs they're going to perform... I mean, it was the perfect time to perform them, international SG banding together and all. Or at the very least, KoiChun eng ver... but I guess it was kind of hard since they were learning aitakatta in thai as well.
    I hope the next time they perform together, they'd sing the english version, so that way they can sing and dance together (not one group as vocals and the other as just backdancers)...

But even despite that, I'm so glad for both BNK and JKT hahaha

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

i'll be mad if JKT48 acoustic is not in next singles.. especially, nadipaw and sisK... i mean they did great works lately.. just please give them spot.. i would love if they give one slot for a JKT48 acoustic song too..

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I’ve been keeping an eye on PD48 and AKB48 China in PD101 China and it got me thinking:

1. What if Celine participated in PD101 China? after seeing those 2 Thai trainees, i think Celine could’ve had a shot there. She is more experienced and skilled than AKB48 China girls, and also she’s very cute! sure she might not be A Class right off the bat but she’ll probably climb her way up to Top11, gaining international exposure for JKT and Team T, and possibly achieve what BNK could and JKT couldn’t (since y’all really like to compare these two), which is break into the local K-Pop fandom. But i guess it’ll be hard for her, considering how old she is and the fact that she’s still in highschool. The management would probably be scared too considering how shady China can be *cough*SNH*cough*

2. Speaking of local K-Pop scene, what if there is a PD101 Indonesia? and have the Trainees (or i guess now Academy Class A) participate? It might give Diani, Julie, Aby the breakthrough they need. also, IF there is a PD101 Indonesia with the 5 trainees participating, how do you think they will do? i’m guessing Okta & Manda would end up in the debuting team since Okta has quite the fanbase and Manda is the type K-Pop fangirls would dig.

3. And also, it would’ve been VERY beneficial if they had let JKT participate in PD48. but i guess the language barrier and the timing of the show would cause problems. maybe send a non-moslem member with basic Japanese/Korean skills?

12. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It'll be interesting idea to have produce 101 in Indonesia. However, since the boyband/girlband trend in Indonesia is pretty much dead by now (I can't seem to think one GB/BB in mainstream music that still exist now other than JKT) I don't think it'll be happening

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well, they will be using the K-Pop brand (and this time it’s legit) so it might be the thing that Indonesia needs to revive the boyband/girlband trend? since after all the first one started when K-Pop was on a rise in Indonesia and it died along with the K-Pop hype, and now the K-Pop hype is more mainstream and bigger than ever so who knows

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I think they did similar thing a few years ago with S4 and S.O.S (Both are trained in Korea and have direct involvement from K-pop) but they went poof soon despite having quite a good song and visual in their MV. IMO getting Indonesian public (especially the youth) to be interested in GB/BB is a difficult problem compare to japan/korea.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think Produce 101 Indonesia might just work because, you know, these kind of shows, talent competition and such are the kind Indonesians love. There is the dangdut one, the voice, x factor, indonesian idol, indonesia got talent, and other types such as masterchef, aksi, stand up comedy, little miss indonesia/idola cilik, etc. Or did such show die down recently? I have been out of touch since 2016.

16. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Tokyo Idol Festival in Bangkok Comic Con 2018

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Produce101 Indonesia would be good for Indonesian Kpop fans who have talents. They better join this than joining JKT48. JKT48 is for Indonesian wotas/Jpop fans.

What if Produce 101 Indonesia becomes real, some JKT48 members that are Kpop fans such as Jinan leave JKT48 than join this and maybe also ex members such as Lintang. Well, as I've said above, If there was Produce 101 Indonesia, Indonesian Kpop fans should join this instead of JKT48 that is supposed to be for wotas, Jpop fans, weeaboos, Japanese studies students, and half Japanese girls.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    That kind of "exclusive" mentality is what drive people to have a negative stigma for JKT (especially the fans). What's wrong if kpop fans decided to join JKT anyway? Beside taking Indonesia as a context the "cutesy" image doesn't really work if they want to make another break for general public. Not to mention I think more than half of JKT member arent wotas, big jpop fans, weaboos, japanese studies student, and even half Japanese girls.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I mean, if they make an MV for a setlist song, it will be the first mv of that song. For example, if they make Futari Nori no Jitensha mv, it will be the first mv of that song, because there is no other 48G make the mv of that song.

20. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

just to tell you kpop fans in Indonesia doesn't care about girl/boy group made here... they just think of their oopas/noonas.
    and easily judge or mock, bully whatever if it's not as good as in korean groups. they won't spend money.
    S4 and SOS is good. but what? they can't build a solid and loyal fans, their sales is so so...

• Agree Agree x 1