1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    You mean by not participating in AKB ssk? IMO the only reason they didn't go is because they don't have any financial support for them to go to Japan. If you pay attention closely most of JKT activity in Japan are sponsored, not to mention since the SSK is during Eid the price of airplane ticket will skyrocket. I think economically it's wise for them not to participate in SSK this year.

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @ootamudkip i think what @algae27 mean is if jkt release original single it's not profitable for the aks

3. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

IMO, may be profitable if it's original setlist (a setlist is contain at least 10 songs or more). Beware that staff can give surprise for us sometimes. :blush:

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Save to say that Ayana's purpose to "mudik" to Japan is actually to represent JKT48 at AKB48 Group Emergency Meeting. MNL48 also send their representatives.

I hope it gives so much profits for JKT48. Um, AFter it finished, Ayana to return to Indonesia with Taniguchi Megu or/and Kawamoto Saya? Well, kidding. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Does she even get paid just by attending the meeting? idk if a kaigai member will be a good idea since JKT limiting their team member (unless they create a special spot for kennin), however if they decided to do it the kaigai member must've at least 21 y.o. since they need to get a working visa.

6. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

The best sort of decision would be where they would get ori content, but chances of that are near zero lol

What exactly do they do in these kind of meeting, if one may ask? :3

@ootamudkip do you suppose they choose Ayana not only because she's the one most likely to understand whats going on, but also hitchhike on her family's mudik trip to Japan since she might have gone there anyway for holiday? lol

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Will there be world sousenkyo again next year. Then JKT48 has to join!

Just do the same with BNK48, though there're 10 members joined but fans only focused at 2. Well, JKT48 can just send Yupi & Shani. What to do now is to unite fans & the hardest part is that how to raise a huge amount of money. Music votes are equal to 4.2 billion rupiah.

8. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Wait... how u do the math again? The singles cost +-1500Yen each isnt it? It's about 150-170K in rupiah not including tax. In my calc, for Cherprang it showed around 4trillion or so in RP. For the other one, it should still be around double digit billions of Rp, if we count on pure local fans with the normal buying methods. That's like, a lot of money...

EDIT: wait, nvm, I thought you wrote 4.2 MILLIONS lol sleep deprived

Btw what are you guys' opinion on the lack of participation of JKT in AKB SSK now that it's over? For me personally, it just made me realize more how badly JKT need this ReBoost thing do their home cleaning, and respected the mgmt's decision to sit out.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    They need to implement reboost properly to strengthen fanbase condition. It's a good thing that JKT didn't participate in this year ssk, it'll be a complete waste of money with the current fanbase condition IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    IMHO participation in AKB SSK is mostly wasting fans money, the actual financial benefit that all goes to AKB48 which too expensive for a glimpse of exposure. Personally I don't mind at all if JKT never participate in it. Don't forget JKT as group already participate at multiple big concert and event at Japan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What JKT48 needs most are dedicating fans. Fans have to stop fighting each others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Remember that TPE didn't even rank this year.

13. Arigatou means Thank You

If you wanna do it, you may. But... :/
    Try to ask in Wiki48 thread about your request before you make it.

BTW, after Studio48 is discontinued to release lyric for JKT48 song, should we make something new to substitute that aside Who's Who thread or should we survive in that thread ? Later on, we can try to ask on Wiki48 Thread about the lyric of the new songs are released on forum thread.

*sorry for bad English

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  14. jonathan131313

jonathan131313 Kenkyuusei

im afraid about jkt48 popularity nowadays... as a new fans (i've been a fan for almost 2 weeks) i'm afraid that jkt48 will be disbanded anytime soon... all i could do is watching the youtube video of the glory old days

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Arigatou means Thank You

@jonathan131313
    Pray for Re:Boost project, hope with this project, they can take ex-fans and non-fans to go back to our zone. :blush:

16. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Regarding the emergency meeting thingy... I see no post abt it on Ayana's medsos nor any mention of JKT member participating....

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @algae27 the meeting is not that important tho'

18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    What is the meeting about?

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @ootamudkip they made some rule for member to greet and make eye contact with other member, captain/leader not to pay for other teammates food (?), good bento (?), talking about love ban too and hair style etc

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    That's sounds a bit unimportant tbh hhh, but are there's any article for the result of the convention? I'd like to read it myself