1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Well, that's too bad... I can see that 2nd Gen is still strong... o_O
    Hope there will be no graduation of 2nd Gen until next year... :(

Uty... :cry:

2. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Uty wants to become a civil servant. Seems she'd work at DKI city council as she studied urban planning in University.

I think you know that some governmental institutions allow its employees to have another job, e.g Boaz Sallosa, Okto Maniani, & Tontowi Ahmad in sports & Risa Sarasvati in music are also civil servants but seems the institution where Uty works obliges the workers to focus on such job.

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Altho those aren't really confirmed it'll be cool to have a produce series in Indonesia. Well, looking Produce 48 and 101 in China it seems quite possible for JKT to participate. However, it'll be unfair to other contestant since JKT member already have a large fanbase.

4. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    I'm not even into Kpop but if Produce88 is real then we should support the show because many kpop fans in Indonesia have potential and it'd better if they can do something better than making cover group. Even it'd be much better if JKT48 members can join just like AKB48 China members can join Produce 101 China and maybe members of SGO48 can join Produce 101 Vietnam as well. I'm rooting for Yupi!

5. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Yupi & Erika are the girls JKT48 are looking for. I hope that 7th gen and afterward, JKT48 better to find girls like them. No more cases like Nabilah & Violet.

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    @hrs0722 i think what you mean is we better hope management promote the girls better rather than looking for a specific type of girl

7. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    1. Violet parents didn't allow her to join JKT48. One of reasons why she left. Meanwhile parents of Yupi & Erika really support them. If Erika parents didn't allow her to join JKT48, she'd be still in Japan now, even in Indonesia Erika attended a prestigious university too beside she's becoming a JKT48 member.
    2. Nabilah left because of academic reason sounds like bullshit. Shortly after her departure, she appeared on a TV show on a monday morning while she should be in school for studying for UN & SBMPTN. Some said that she got an offer that gives her more money than being a JKT48 member.

8. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    In my positive side of my mind, I think Nabilah must decrease her activity in JKT48. I don't know inside of her life. But, somethings like she has no power if she always exercise, exercise, and exercise (that's too dense in JKT48).

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    @hrs0722 if the parents is the reason, why only mention Yupi and Erika as the type jkt need? Vanka's dad has problem with management too but it's solved when JOT choose Vanka as team J center after Nabilah graduation

10. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

but for me
    for me vanka is one of the worst center of JKT48 history....IDK why JOT make this decision

11. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  12. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

is not a s
    is not a surprise for me

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Twitter:
    ghettomilkz
    omg yes pls and send the academy members since pd101 is intended for “trainees”

14. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    We got Erika now. She got so much positive reviews on her debut. She sang & danced flawlessly. But looks like she has tiny or no interests to Kpop. Event in Jakarta this August she'd like to attend is AFA ID not Twiceland.

15. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Isn't JKT's theatre suppose to have underwent a renovation recently? Or is it only on the inside?
    Because I can't find anything that feels "new" on the theatre front desk

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

They rearrange the position and the furniture in the front area, they also changed the paint color, added a color LED under the front sign. Basically most of the thing they did in the front is aesthetic change. The biggest change is the chair, LED in stage, sound system, and AC.

17. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

oh, I see... the wallpaper was kinda nice. But I thought there would be more decoration or flair on the merchandise booth. It felt very much like... a booth, I guess. And the big space out front is deliberately left for queues, I presume?

Ok, not gonna lie, it was kind of awkward being there. Made me feel like a fish in a bowl. I thought I could find out more when I visit the theatre, but unless you're there to actually watch the theatre or buy something, there's not much you can do lol (espc since Uza/Ebikachu CD and Music card was sold out T.T)

But seeing the Girls' wall picture in person was nice :D
    --

And btw, can someone tell me where else we are supposed to buy the election single? I mean, I checked OFC shop in Tokopedia and it's not available. I checked the theatre and it's either not available (DVD) or sold out (the music card)........ wtf?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

The Kachuusa/UZA reguler version hasn't release yet (it's on 18 August I think), I guess the best option for now is to buy the music card via online services

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  20. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    @anakdekan
    Good news :D Hope that JKT48 is start to be viral again as before although I heard that JKT48 won't be in Opening and Closing :D