1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Lololol She break through Allkpop, you know it'll be great if JOT could release the video profile to keep the hype going

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Now it’s also on Koreaboo lmao

Soompi’s the only one left

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Brilliant move by Melody that she recruited Mutiara. Hope this hype will last very long.

Well, it's also because Mutiara is aspiring to join JKT48.

Looks like Mutiara will opular then when she's promoted to a team and becomes a single senbatsu, JKT48 would perform Teacher Teacher that is Kpop-esque.

Edit: here's JKT48 Acoustic - Lantang!

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I'll give it half a year for her to receive "Ketok Magic JOT"

6. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, Kanya is out because her parents don't allow her to live alone in Jakarta because she's still 13, they cannot follow her to move to Jakarta maybe because of their job in Jogja, & they don't have any relative in Jakarta which can be her legal guardian. When Kanya turns 18 and wants to join JKT48 again, then she should.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  9. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Well, that song is one of my favorite in Seifuku no Me. For vocal, I think their sound is emmhhh... But, that's no problem as they're foreigner in Japan and they can give their sound like that. For Dance ungh... That's okay, no problem... ;) They just need to increase their cuteness to make it better. :D
    Wish this song can be covered :blush:

11. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

wow BNK fans on youtube just dont care abt JKT members huh

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, that's not Yupi or Anin or maybe Shani.

I'm also surprised that JKT48 sent Stefi but I've learned that she was the one who passed the audition which the winner will go to Japan. Glad that in sousenkyo preliminary she made senbatsu.

13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Well, everyone have their own fave I just don't like many debate over which group is better it's totally pointless and ridiculous

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Is Sayaya gonna be in JKT48 longer than we thought? She's not listed in any Team T show until sunday.

15. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I mean that's kinda natural since people have different taste and I'm pretty sure some JKT fans will do the same.. Plus Stefi isn't that well known around BNK fans unlike Yupi & Shani.

From what we seen so far the decision for them to choose Stefi is a good one. She look so passionate and comfortable when she's speaking Japanese, often become the conversation starter between the two, especially during Shibuya de Shining

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last night show, there was a Japanese disabled athlete who competes at Asian Paragames watching JKT48 theater which Sayaya was performing.

17. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Well actually, I mentioned that only because I tried looking up the Stefi and Mobile's AKB theatre performance the other day on youtube but couldnt find it. It was only through another forum that I did found it, but it turns out the video (which probs uploaded by a their fan) only has BnK's name on it, that's why it I didnt find it earlier.

Also, back when NHK World Senbatsu was happening, other Japan SGs and int SGs who were there was not mentioned too (back when the videos are still scarce), just BnK. I did finally find the one where the title are in kanji/chinese writing...

I meant no offense to anyone but I guess what I'm trying to say is it will be cool if those videos they upload has Stefi or JKT (or other SGs) name on it in the videos that have them in it, if only for both fans to find it easier and enjoy it together (and more views that way too).

• Like Like x 2
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Another reason why Erika still uses her older pic because she was waiting until she could remove her brace. Now she has. wwwwww

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

How popular is JKT48 in Indonesia?

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Pretty good. Can make a big kvlt fanbase but actually if JKT48 existed in 90s, could had made million of copies. Today Indonesian music isn't in its golden era, most artists rarely sold more than 200k copies. Definitely the reason is because lack of awareness about copyright that most people download illegal mp3s. Meanwhile Indonesian radio prefers to play songs released 10 or more years ago than recent days whether it's JKT48 or other artists.

Actually JKT48 is the only remaining girl group Indonesian medias today, most of Indonesian girl groups are gone. In my point of view, potential revival of girl groups in Indonesia is that there's at least 1 girl group to make by any of Kpop big 3 or perhaps to make Indonesian branch of Produce like ones in China & Vietnam. Actually there was a rumor that there would be a Produce in Indonesia starting in early 2019 but it was confirmed fake.

Yeah, Kpop is still more popular than 48G in Indonesia.

• Agree Agree x 1