1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    that why the circus tour and the reboost want to make a blast
    this sousenkyo was far far better
    and it's time to jkt48 to go to the LOD

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What JKT48 can learn from sousenky this year is that overseas expansion is very important!

JKT48 got Thailand, now let's get more countries. I hope MNL48 will invite JKT48 to The Philippines.

Well Miss GM Yokoyama hasn't visited PH I remember.

3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    someone can translate the sousenkyo speech by the winner I saw a lot of persons who think this year the speech was brutal....

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I can but too lazy. I've asked https://www.instagram.com/jkt48.translate/ to do so.

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I can be wrong in my translation for ayana but ..she is angry that team T don't have an original stage ????

6. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@yaohne I think, financial makes Team T must revive all of JKT stage. + to make it somewhat uh... ... ... Melody gave statement that she wants to challange her team with do that...

7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    She is kinda angry I think because this is their 6th stage and the only stage they haven't performed is SBGN but I understand her frustation, I mean other than T1 all of T stage are revival of old JKT stage

I don't really think it's financial, even if it is they could just do a simple stage like A1/A2 since they have less song which mean less costume

8. Arigatou means Thank You

@ootamudkip I thought that those stages are the best choices if they have less financial. But... I think A1 is too easy, but of course, they can modified that stage as same as NGT48 had done. A2 may be still controversial (NO TRRC please !), but they can delete that song if they know about modifying stage. A4 may be the cheaper stage in that time, they just need to collect 12 songs, on another side, Team KIII had done BELIEVE stage for long time.

9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    First of all, the heck is TRRC? Second of all, are you referring about JESUS? LMAO you could just replace the word Jesus with god in the lyric and did a little tweak with the word

10. Arigatou means Thank You

@ootamudkip TRRC (Tribe, Religion, Race, Class/Group): SARA (Suku, Agama, Ras, Antar Golongan)
    Forget about that please... We shouldn't make some mess in here... :'3

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    yes I think the A2 is not good if we don't replace Jesus... even if we change with god nooooo

A1 is the best choice they have a lot of version of this stage and they can adjusts other song for the setlist..
    for me is not a financial problem but low interest of team T stage... team T don't have as much impact than k3 and J even if k3 do the same stage 10 years this team is full of passion and you are stuck in the place.

when you see this sousenkyo team T have not a full impact 3 in senbatsu and 5 undergirls...

2019 is the change and I think is the year for team T new stage... wait and see

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I can't imagine how annoyed Team T during this announcement LOL. But it's about time though, CMIIW this is the longest stage team J ever done. I just hope they'll release the DVD since A4 is one of my favorite stage

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Well, there is no any announcement about TRc Video Recording. But oh no ! Idol no Yoake ! Ugh... All of original Team B's stage have been eaten by Team J...

1) I think, this isn't better as this stage is somewhat suitable with Team T. But, I imagine Diani, Saktia, Shanju, and Della in Tengoku Yarou. :p
    2) The song of American's Flag should be change. I prefer Bangun Pemudi Pemuda or Garuda Pancasila or Dari Sabang Sampai Merauke as its substitute...
    3) I feel pessimistic for the mass songs. But, I'm waiting for Idoyoke, J Stars, Sukikatta, Tankesshin, Arigatou, and the units.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You have to check fans' comments tho. A lot of them said something like "The one that requested new setlist was T. Why does J get a new one indstead?" Lmao.

Ayana congratulate Team J and wished Team T will soon get one too. I smell bitterness here [hehe]
    https://twitter.com/achanJKT48/status/1064138070599991296?s=19

• Like Like x 1
  16. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    oooh god I love this stage and mostly the unit song...

who can center the only great itoshiki Natasha olalalalalala
    I'm crying right now this setlist is for team J for sure no doubt

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    They are really pushing the “Variety Team” on J huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i'm sorry but you know that B4th is a godly stage right? each the group songs are fantastic and a staple to many concerts.
    natasha going to rock hard, tengoku yaro would be crazy but i kinda worries how they would censors kuchi-utsushi.

also you can't just change any songs in the setlist to a public domain songs like that...it just doesn't work that way....
    although team M do removes B stars but they put on singles medley instead.

but i agree that this setlist suits the current T.

19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I'm the only one who think this stage suit team J the most...
    I think is not necessary to remove bstars because jstars can rock...

kuchi utsushi is soooo deep I want to see the jkt version

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

On the subject of how JKT and other overseas sister groups should be promoted, I think they should follow the over all 48G Japan ways but not follow to every small details. For example, it made no sense to to make a carbon copy AKBingo show for JKT and TPE with a guy dressed up to look like Bad Boys Sata. That regent hair style has meaning in Japan - it is associated with Bosozoku( young biker gangs ) and Sata and Kyota both were Bosozoku. The other guys looked silly basically saying to the world "I'm trying to look like another comedian because I'm a nobody and I can't be an interesting host based on my own talent". In contrast, Nogizaka Under Construction is nothing like AKBingo yet its doing great. They have their own unique host in Bananaman and they have a different feel to Bingo.

I think the core of 48G Japan is variety of content. AKB consists of a huge number of girls, many teams and sister groups, lots of different TV shows and dramas, Handshake events, theater concerts, mobile concerts, SSK, Janken, Showrooms, Social media, etc.... Actual music is one small part of this. I actually prefer the music of groups like Wasuta or Fuwafuwa to 48G but in other ways they have so little content. I wait for their newest single to come out. I listen to their newest single. The end. Nothing else to do until their next single several months down the line. With 48G, there is something to follow everyday.

So for JKT and others, they should make a lot of content so fans can enjoy the group everyday and stay interested. They don't have to do exactly what AKB48 does and, It doesn't even have to be tailored to Indonesian culture - someone said Kpop is popular in Indonesia, well, Indonesians are nothing like Koreans so things don't have to be tailored to Indonesia to be popular, on the other hand, it could be popular because it's different. Even the Japanese sister groups are not copies of each other. Each XXXBingo show has a different style and some don't even have a Bingo show. Each just have one or more variety shows to promote their group. infact I think JKT should get their own original songs. As long as it's in the Jpop style it's OK. For example, I really like the Pocari7 song. It was catchy and cool to watch and the music and dancing was inline with 48G/Jpop. I was sad to find out Pocari7 wasn't JKT48 but, it did show what JKT could do if they decided too.

Now, I don't agree that JKT should become more like Kpop to become more popular. Kpop is Kpop, if they are popular good for them but, JKT is part of 48G which has their own style. It's like how Studio Ghibli is different from Marvel Comics. Just because Marvel sells more than Studio Ghibli doesn't mean they should copy Marvel. Instead Studio Ghibli should concentrate on making great Anime in their own style. Spirited Away is a perfect example of how studio Ghibli can make great Anime in their own style or more importantly, Marvel style is not better than Ghibli style. It's about making great stuff no matter the style. JKT should just work on being the best 48G that they can and make great stuff.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1