1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Maici

Maici Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    Ahh remember when cherrybelle considered as one of jkt48 "rival" lol time sure flies really fast

2. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rezky Wiranti Dhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I don't exactly know what is considered a lot right now really since the market is so broken now..
    JKT once got double platinum for their album -i think it was JKT48 Festival- early last year (75k is the standard for domestic album) over the course of 6 months.

If my calculation was right, UZA/Ebikachu probably got around 35-40k until the second preliminary result for this year's sousenkyou CMIIW, i don't know how much pure physical CDs they sell until the final one since there was a brief SMS vote period got included.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  3. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Why JOT is so secretive for the sales of the group????
    even if the physical sales is low than before the digital with download card are bigger than before...

the main resources with single come to the download card if JOT release theater no Megami saishu bell ga naru and TwT in 2019 they can save a lot of money

I'm dumbfounded

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's really JOT, even other musician don't really reveal their sales number unless it break some records

I'm thinking they should try doing a little food stall to test the market before opening a real cafe

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Well, they have no obligation whatsoever to disclose their sales number. They are not public company. I do wish that Indonesia has some kind of sales tracker/chart like Billboard or Oricon. Maybe they should work with KFC again. Their JKT Festival reached double platinum like mentioned above. That's 150k copies.

6. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

so we never know if the sales are so badly. because in the end we only speculate that is bad

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rezky Wiranti Dhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Like what ootamudkip posted, artists in Indonesia doesn't reveal their sales out of obligation unless they break some records.
    I would say reaching 40k copies (until 2nd preliminary) is good enough in this kind of broken market, but that is just my opinion..
    -----
    It truly is sad to see how bad the market now when you remember that up until late 00s some musician can still reach a million sales.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

The easiest one is by looking at how many HS slot that got sold out

Even in Korea IZ*One 80k sales count as amazing, I think we got so used to 48G million and hundred thousand copies sale that we kinda look down at any number below 100k hhhh

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Hello, I think I asked this before but I don't think anyone replied hhh. So I'm planning to take some of my friends to watch JKT theater using first experience and New friend promo. At what time can we register for that promo? I plan to watch the 12:00 show and told my friends to come at 10:00, is that okay? Since I only used new friend promo once for the afternoon show I'm kinda anxious to try the morning show. Can we use student ID? because one of my friend lost their ID and haven't got the new one

10. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    fawncub
    Any valid ID card can be used I believe.
    Students are asked their student cards so they can get student tickets which price half of normal tickets.

11. donjonnie

donjonnie Kenkyuusei

Indonesians have election next year, right? Maybe JKT48 should release Silent Majority to make use of the occasion to promote voting as well as themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Do we even allowed to get the copyright to use Sakamichi series song? Because if we do I'd like to put Inochi wa Utsukushii, Influencer, and Futari Saison on top list

13. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

I don't think so

14. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

During #RameDiTwitter event (roughly translated as talked-about on Twitter), JKT48 came second as the most talked about entertainment account. Three members ranked at the top 10: Shani (3rd), Desy (8th), and Yupi (9th).

Attached Files:

• rame.jpg
      rame.jpg
      File size:
      131.5 KB
      Views:
  15. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Xu ChenChen
    This is one of my biggest wishes!:cute:

16. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    fawncub
    IMG_20181205_192329.jpg

Now people can play futsal in FX

17. kml9772

kml9772 Kenkyuusei

Cover by Fransisca Saraswati (Sisca) from Team KIII. Enjoy the music!

Edit : another cover that uploaded in JKT48 YouTube channel.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  18. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Later on, Sisca or Ayen should be given Ai yo, Ugokanaide which was brought by Rachel ex. SDN48 :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  19. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

So with the announcement of AKB48G Asia Festival next year I wonder how many member they'll send. Since MNL only send 10 member will JKT do the same? I really hope they'll send JKT48 Accoustic and give them a chance to sing there. Yupi and Shani will be going I bet, hopefully they'll send 16 members and perform UZA because I want everyone to be amazed with JKT48.

Edit: LMAO I just saw the wiki they already updated the member and now I'm sad a little bit

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 10:26 PM
  20. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    fawncub
    Every group would send 10. It's top 10 of sousenkyo which was promised a job aboard.