1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

I'm not so sure since there aren't really financial report to look at

2. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Bad News:
    Sinka announced her grad today in theater (@alliance_jkt48)

3. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Bad News:
    Vienny announced her grad on Circus today
    Some FB Users (that I found in JKT48 Groups), Fam48ina in FB, Vienny's Twitter

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  5. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

Pending Graduation: Yupi, Acha, Ayana, Sinka, Viny

Not to mention recent grads Nat, Shanju, Okta, and several others. Looks like JKT48 has a lot of early generation graduating members this year. Definitely gonna be interesting to see how the next Sousenkyo plays out. I predict many new faces (especially some of the very promising gen 6 & 7 members) making the UG. Kinda bummed to know the teams won't be 16 members again though. Seems like there's hardly full team performing for theater shows lately. Some have even argued that JOT should increase the capacity of each Team so there aren't so many theater shows with many academy backups or less than 16 members. I have confidence JKT will pull through though, can't wait to see what the new kids have in store!

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Since majority of 1st and 2nd gen are already finished or currently enrolled in college it's not really weird to see them announcing graduation. Especially since 1st and 2nd gen already in this group for 7 & 8 years. I don't think increasing team capacity will fix less than 16 member to perform in theater, IMO they cut down the amount of member per team to save cost on costume. We'll have to wait until last quarter of this year probably for the trainee (especially gen 8) to be able to memorize two or three stages.

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well why don't they promote the academy members?

8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

Because then they won't have enough trainee for pajama drive and back up member simultaneously. CMIIW but nobody from gen 8 have performed in Pajama drive yet. My best guess is that JOT want to take safety measure in case that gen 8 aren't ready to perform after 21st July they'll still have 16 academy member that capable to perform while being a backup member simultaneously.