1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    is time to create team 4 and 8 because the next gen are ready to catch the dream

2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

I really wonder why they decided to announce 10th gen audition just before 9th gen wrap up. I mean currently there are 30-ish kks, unless there's gonna be a lot of graduation by 2020 (By many I mean 8 to 10 minimum)

3. rmn89

rmn89 Kenkyuusei

thats probably why
    i imagine some of the members already consults the management about graduation
    orrrr they are just that confident, seeing the vote totals of this year being quite satisfying, and maybe they also confident about having a good single coming up.

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    I'm up for Team 4II

5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

I think the probability of tem 4/8 ever happening outside AKB is close to impossible. Considering the timing of audition will probably in the first triquarter of 2020 by the mid 2020 the formation will probably be 15-16 member each team, <25 Academy A, and <20 Academy B. They can't make another team since they won't have enough kks to do their own stage/substitute regular member. This assumption were made since Aca A will probably be dominated by gen 8 and only they can substitute regular team since gen 9 probably just get the hang of Pajama drive.

6. MaiAkikoChan

MaiAkikoChan Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Team 8 concept is great and can be used to showcase and represent the many regions of Indonesia. But perhaps a different name and with a sprinkle of unique JKT48 flavours. Something like a JKT48 Academy & JKT48 Circus are interestingly unique spin of ideas (like how SNH have their Team X's & other subdivisions, etc), so rather than Team 8, I'd rather they different name & use more creativity. And I don't think they'd need a Team 4, because AKB Team 4 is just another team, too bland of an idea if it was just a team. Plus they already have two levels of trainees... *shrugs

7. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
  8. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
  9. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    More like bc she’s 10 it’s mostly inappropriate for a bunch of adults, especially adult men, to stand in line to shake her hand and to pay money to watch her perform.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Nah, she would probably stay in Academy Class B for a long time.

11. rmn89

rmn89 Kenkyuusei

i really hope the original single will still have that J-pop flavor going on.
    how long usually it takes from the announcement of the lineup to the song release? not including high tension, HT was all over the place.

12. rmn89

rmn89 Kenkyuusei

for the solo songs prize for the top 3

hope Shani will sings Yukirin's Kazanbai (Abu merapi). the balladness and the motivating lyric of the songs kinda fits her. also the fact that shes not from Jakarta will fit into the lyric.

"setiap ku bertemu hal yang menyedihkan,
    hal yang aku ingat
    langit warna biru kampung halaman
    dan senyuman sang mama
    diam-diam kurasakan waktu ku berhasil
    lulus audisi
    ku bercerita mimpiku hari itu
    bertekad, kan menuju Jakarta.

sendiri ke dalam gelap gulita kamarku
    waktu kubuka pintu lemari es tapi
    akupun merasa tak berguna
    tak tahu berapa kali ku menangis?

ku harus berusaha
    sukai diri sendiri dan pilihan masa depan
    meskipun aku khawatir
    akan keluarga dan temanpun tapi tlah janji

dengan kota ini
    memberiku harapan harapan yang egois
    mimpi mimpiku yang menumpuk, mengingatkanku
    bagaikan
    abu merapi"

its just sounds so epic in my mind.

and Feni should sings miyuki's warukii/ mayuyus otona jelly beans. or anything cute.

not really sure about the 3rd placer. not too familiar with her persona.
    maybe soredemo suki dayo? or matsumura kaori's matsumurabu, because it the songs that being sung by the underdogs, maybe it will fit her.

we need to have more catchy songs from akb performed before bnk does it. like it or not i was kinda bitter they does Warukii (myujikii) first.
    kinda felt like as a big sister jkt48 was abit left behind.

13. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    isn't top 3 songs will be original?

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @rmn89 they will perform the song for the first time at the anniversary concert this month and the single will be released in February next year and the top 3 will have an original songs too