[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They dont necessarily have to have more airtime cause not everything from hormones has to be reinterpreted.

Hormones covered alot of basic, as well as extreme, problens of teenagers both in thailand and anywhere in the world. So some of those problems can also be represented in japan.

A fight with personal demons, public demons, the whole shebang

A whole risaxneru storyline would be cute and it could just wholly be cute. Heck we could even throw in a shida to amp the angst

2. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I just thought the drama could explore as deep as hormones did. But, yeah, not everything have to be put in keyaki's version.

Mona, a playboy, falling in love with neru weirdness and trying to snatch neru from risa. Mona and risa are rival, not a couple like most fans fantasy. Bring it on!!! :cool:

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

3. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Though i wish we could explore those deep problems, some of those problems just wont work considering the keyaki's age range. Deep psychological problem is one thing, rebellious teenager another, tho both are good tropes in storytelling.

Since neru is already in love with manaki, i dont see why not! Explains neru's indifference to risa HAHAHAHA

4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    The "no friends" was supposed to be more of an ironic joke based on her handshake sales :p

If I were to think seriously about what role she could play, it would be interest to give her a more complex problem, because she has the best acting ability among the members.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Funny enough the problem was adressed in this week's Keyakake lol. Nijika's mom was worried that she does not have any friend because most of her blog images are herself lol.

6. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    The timing was just perfect for this topic.

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Keyakizaka is #4 in EX 大衆 magazine's ticket value ranking (and Nogizaka is in first place!)! the ranking is includes the value of live concert tickets on resale services like auctions and stuff. apparently Keyaki concert tickets (for their one man live) went for an average of 34,266 yen (around $300) a ticket.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  8. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    OMG $300? That's mind-blowing...

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    That is insane.
    Japanese spending on entertainment never stopps to amaze me.
    300 for a concert ticket, hundreds or even thousands for Handshake tickets, etc.
    Or anime fans buying blu rays or figures for hundreds of dollars.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    But it's cool how much they are willing to spend to support their favourite artist / series... Thought obsessions was never a good thing

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogizaka's one said their xmas concert in Budokan went for up to 85,000 yen. And that Morning Musume's were even more expensive.

12. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Morning Musume must be like the Porsche of idol groups.

"Next on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous we'll see an infinity edge swimming pool, a lacquered ebony dining room table, a Porsche 911 Spyder, and TWO MORNING MUSUME TICKETS!"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Remember the Japanese youtuber who bought A LOT of Futari Seison CDs to get the full set of pictures??

Well, here's the aftermath of that:

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Crossheart -- Lol. Good video. The fast-talking entrepreneur did at least get a bit more than he paid, didn't he?

I was just reading that a fashion college in Shibuya ("Bunka Fashion College") says its graduates did several of the outfits for Kouhaku, and in particular that the outfits for both Nogizaka and Keyakizaka were designed by Horiuchi Kimika, who works as a stylist for a company called Alcatrock. That appears to be at least in part a vintage clothing enterprise, so perhaps she worked with Sony's in-house people to put together the outfits.

The images on the college's websites are pretty enjoyable. Some of them reminded me of the fashion high school in the wonderful manga/anime (also film and drama) Paradise Kiss (manga by Yazawa Ai, who did NANA). That story is on my mind because people keep being called "Caroline," I think after the nickname of the fashion-model high-schooler heroine. I think Neru may have been thinking of that when she called the sleeping Sugai "Caroline."

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    o_O Otona wa...???

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    who was #1?

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    As Jujuchuu said, Nogizaka got first.

Nogizaka ranked 1st in number of transactions and 2nd in highest price at sale
    Keyakizaka ranked 2nd in number of transactions and 8th in highest price at sale

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think 48group should do like Arashi and put facial recognition on ticket. This 100% inflation price on ticket only profit to opportunist who aren't even fan to begin with.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Found this awesome Battle Royale fanart of Keyaki, drawn by @cowgirl_uri as he/she got inspired by the BRODY magazine shots (The girls posing with weapon)

[​IMG]

keyaki new drama when