[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm. What is Kawai after all? At the looker eyes.

2. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think the potential is strong in this group ^^ The front girls looking amazing and there are also very interesting girls in the back that make me feel so interested ^^
    Hope there's a Keyakizaka tte Doko kind of tv show soon for them so they can showcase their personalities and all ^^

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hope them giwen own tw show... but nowdays it is hard.

4. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    ^
    Well, Nogizaka got Nogizaka tte Doko just 3 months after they were announced.

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i just hope that these kids aren't put under pressure to be at the level nogizaka is right off the bat because i'm sure some people will expect that so just take baby steps with these kids 1 thing at a time

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I hope not. I'm sure they will be under some scrutiny and comparison when their 1st single releases. Ngzk has pretty good song writing so hopefully Kykzk has the same caliber to match.

8. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i think i finally decided on my 1st keyakizaka46 crush and it has to be uemura rina for me i'm totally feeling this girl she has this gothic cold dark look/vibe to her and for her sake i keep her in black

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I think I don't make any opinion yet these girls. But, why I am at feeling about at if next sister 46 cam, it cam at about 2025-2026. But I doubt that all.

when we see these girls at arena? 2016?

10. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

Im interested in her too! and i agree, she has this mysterious feeling.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nogizaka46´s oldest 1. gen girsl was telling blog them are even more thrilled when them start...
    Well, enjoy at it now...

My self, i wanna seen who them perfomes, but... at begind... what is that ... Ske48 ( was it oldest Akb48 sister group?) What is them role?
    And whem 46 girl make visit at Ske48 (if not maked yet, Maaya and some other girls was do that to Akb48)

12. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i'm not sure what role a spin off group plays i think spin off groups are something extra that are added to the mix so the main cast doesn't go stale eventually people will get bored of seeing the same group it's natural just like everyone gets tired of seeing ikoma for example heh so people want to see something different and with a spin off group it helps relive the pressure off the main cast if things are going sour so i think playing a role has a few different purposes that it serves

13. michishige

michishige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I think my oshi will be Watanabe Rika, but i'm not sure. Still need to see some profile pictures and i'll probably decide when they release their first single.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm kinda hoping this whole sister group thing doesn't turn into what AKB's become.

Let each group have its own members and release their own stuff.
    There's really no need for the Keyakizaka girls to appear in Nogizaka's singles and so on.
    Maybe for Nogi's next single they could give a b-side to Keya to introduce them or whatever, but once they debut I'd like them to have separate careers and just join for big concerts and such.

15. michishige

michishige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Amen to that!^
    I really dont like the way AKB and the sister groups are mixed, but unfortunately the same will probably happen with 46 too.

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

^ I agree completely. I hope they go for what I call the 'Hello Project model' of sister group interaction rather than the 'AKB model'.

There needs to be enough contact that we know they are sister groups, but also enough separation that people who want to just be fans of Nogizaka46 can do so without having the sister group rammed down their throat.

For me the right level of sister group interaction would be:
    - Some joint concerts and tours - both groups should also have separate concerts and tours.
    - Shared T.V programs, on the condition that both groups can also have separate T.V shows.
    - Correspondence on social media, regular mentions/ appearances in blog posts etc.

There should not be cross participation in singles A-side, especially not the one-way cross participation which occurs with AKB.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I agree~~ the H!P model has always been my fav for sister/brother groups~~ I just don't want Nogi to end up like AKB...cause that would be a shame to lose their colour~~ I hope this sister group can find their own tho.

18. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    To add onto that, have both sister groups form one big giant unit in case they do want to perform together occasionally (ie. Mobekimasu) and NOT name it after the first group created (ie. AKB48G). Although...people usually refer to the 48 groups as 48G, right?

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

But u know they probably will do that, and nogi will be the 'AKB' group (main group), in order to try and get 1m sales by including keyakizaka members in its single for those handshake sales. I hope it doesn't happen either, but it really seems to me that this is one of the main reasons behind doing it :/

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Money talking and others are silence... Sad but true.